• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Burn of the Day?

And federal employees can't always try to screw their wealthy father, suffering from dementia, out of his business. Just like 45 to use other people's money to pay for cleaning up his mess. Yesterday's "where are the pesos?" from Steve Schmidt was epic.:cool:

Yup. That was a burn. If Trump had done more raking then it probably would not have been as bad.

Psssh. They're on his side and will make adjustments. What kind of loser needs money to pay a mortgage down? Why can't they just take out a mortgage then sue the bank because they destroyed the property's values by smashing the windows and pooping in the attic?

She'll have Trump's balls in her purse before it's all over. She's the deal maker and negotiator Trump claims to be.

Okay the image of her walking into to the Rose Garden and dumping out her purse made me lol.

Not much of a burn since a large part of Nancy’s career is attributable to her father

bingo-the little Mafia princess is how many described her back from where she came. She's no different than Feinstein and Boxer-wealthy family members bankrolled her political expeditions

Not much of a burn since a large part of Nancy’s career is attributable to her father

She didn't say SHE had to go to daddy, she said federal employees can't go to daddy, so her career origins have this much to do with her comment:

1.jpg

bingo-the little Mafia princess is how many described her back from where she came. She's no different than Feinstein and Boxer-wealthy family members bankrolled her political expeditions

Not just that her dad was a democratic congressman I wonder if that helped her in her career as a... democratic congresswoman

Not just that her dad was a democratic congressman I wonder if that helped her in her career as a... democratic congresswoman

nancy pelosi and jfk.jpg

Then Trumps career origins are irrelevant as well

As a reality show host, no, they aren't relevant. But we're not talking about his reality show host career.
Nancy Pelosi did not jump from dog groomer or real estate agent to Speaker of the House two years ago, did she?
You have been shown to be flailing, and drowning.

As a reality show host, no, they aren't relevant. But we're not talking about his reality show host career.
Nancy Pelosi did not jump from dog groomer or real estate agent to Speaker of the House two years ago, did she?
You have been shown to be flailing, and drowning.

Now you are changing the subject. The fact is Nancy attacked Trump for something she did as well. That is not a burn. DP doesn’t have a crayon font so I’m not sure how to make you understand that.

In 2000 and 2002 Pelosi contributed a record amount of her own funds to OTHER Democratic campaigns.

Now you are changing the subject. The fact is Nancy attacked Trump for something she did as well. That is not a burn. DP doesn’t have a crayon font so I’m not sure how to make you understand that.

The subject is whether or not federal workers can ask their rich fathers for money.
Keep wondering, but it is still not the subject of the thread.

Do you really want to go there? People that got where they are with a little help or who their daddy was? Or had advantages because they had a rich daddy with connections?

Seriously? 'Cause I know a president that got out of going to Vietnam because of who his daddy was while other poor schmucks came back in body bags because they didn't have that option. But now he's a big bad patriot.

Gosh I sure hope you don't live in a glass house.

Back
Top Bottom