• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Burn in Hell Murderer - Carlie's killer gets DEATH

I watched the entire 2 hour sentence proceeding. What a fitting ending to a scumbag's life.

*note to jfuh* Yes, that was an attack on Joseph Smith, the convicted murderer. But don;t worry. He's not a forum member. :roll:

So, how long do we get to feed him, house him, take care of his medical needs, and give him free dental until we give the bastard the needle?:confused:

Captain America said:
So, how long do we get to feed him, house him, take care of his medical needs, and give him free dental until we give the bastard the needle?:confused:

How wrong is it of me to feel and hope that someone in Gen-Pop does us all a favor and do to him what he did to Carlie?

I hope that none of you claim to be "Christian". Otherwise, your responses are displaying a complete repudiation of living a "Christ-like" life.
Its not that I support the accused/convicted, but the blood curling vengeful responses....I would hasten to say would not be doing WJWD.

disneydude said:
I hope that none of you claim to be "Christian". Otherwise, your responses are displaying a complete repudiation of living a "Christ-like" life.
Its not that I support the accused/convicted, but the blood curling vengeful responses....I would hasten to say would not be doing WJWD.

Hebrews 10:30....

reaganburch said:
Hebrews 10:30....

So are you saying that Christ would stand around cheering and shouting burn in hell? Not really the same Christ I read about in the bible.

im sorry but i do not believe that this man should be put to death. i am totally aginst the death penalty. now i am not in any way supporting this man. he is a scumbag and is pure evil. how some one could do that to a child, i will never understand. but just as he had NO RIGHT to kill thats little girl, we should not have the right to kill him. the death penalty is wrong, and we should let this creep rott in prison and let him think about what he did.

disneydude said:
So are you saying that Christ would stand around cheering and shouting burn in hell? Not really the same Christ I read about in the bible.

No, I'm not saying that...

What I AM saying is that I'm human and what I see in this scum is a demon on earth, someone who deserves to be thrown & banished in the lake of fire....

And for that, I do praise the heavens above that no more innocents will be harmed by this demon...

disneydude said:
What were you saying about "apologists" earlier? :lol:

Liberal Pot Smoker said:
im sorry but i do not believe that this man should be put to death. i am totally aginst the death penalty. now i am not in any way supporting this man. he is a scumbag and is pure evil. how some one could do that to a child, i will never understand. but just as he had NO RIGHT to kill thats little girl, we should not have the right to kill him. the death penalty is wrong, and we should let this creep rott in prison and let him think about what he did.

Think about what he did? Maybe we should just give him a time-out..... bah...

bet you cant guess what I'm going to say...lol...

Two rounds to the head

Cremate his body

Ashes to the local landfill

disneydude said:

Jesus cursed a tree because it didn't bear any fruit. He will also slay many demons in the end of days.

Carlie's murderer deserves what he's getting, and not just because he raped and murdered her, but also because he's a frickin' coward! He bawled like an infant at the very mention of his death. A real man would face his death with courage, like Jesus did. The question I'd like to ask that A-Hole is: Did it make you feel like a man, you know, to murder that little girl? Huh? Do you have big ballz, A-hole? Huh? How did it make you feel, you sick bastard?
That's what I would ask. Then I'd remove his head and burn his corpse right on the spot.

reaganburch said:
No, I'm not saying that...

What I AM saying is that I'm human and what I see in this scum is a demon on earth, someone who deserves to be thrown & banished in the lake of fire....

And for that, I do praise the heavens above that no more innocents will be harmed by this demon...

Personally, I leave vengence to the Lord and try to focus my life on being a good person and serving my fellow mankind. Not to say that you don't. I just find it distasteful that people will cheer this kind of stuff and cheer outside of executions.

disneydude said:
Personally, I leave vengence to the Lord and try to focus my life on being a good person and serving my fellow mankind. Not to say that you don't. I just find it distasteful that people will cheer this kind of stuff and cheer outside of executions.

And I find that mankind will be greatly served if this creature is no longer breathing the same oxygen that I am...

Donkey1499 said:
Jesus cursed a tree because it didn't bear any fruit. He will also slay many demons in the end of days.

Carlie's murderer deserves what he's getting, and not just because he raped and murdered her, but also because he's a frickin' coward! He bawled like an infant at the very mention of his death. A real man would face his death with courage, like Jesus did. The question I'd like to ask that A-Hole is: Did it make you feel like a man, you know, to murder that little girl? Huh? Do you have big ballz, A-hole? Huh? How did it make you feel, you sick bastard?
That's what I would ask. Then I'd remove his head and burn his corpse right on the spot.

WWJD? Do you really believe that this is what he would do? If so, then you are living your life in a fine upstanding manner. If not, and if you are "christian", you may want to rethink.

KCC:

I am not going to be drawn down to your level. When I get down and roll around with you in the gutter I feel dirty.

disneydude said:
WWJD? Do you really believe that this is what he would do? If so, then you are living your life in a fine upstanding manner. If not, and if you are "christian", you may want to rethink.

Jesus isn't physically with us, now is he? He didn't go thru this situation, so how can one know what he would have done? Now, I'm a self-proclaimed Christian Soldier (not the jihad type like Al Qaeda is to Muslims) and I'm violent, naturally, but only towards those who deserve violence. God had a boy stoned to death for cursing His name. So why shouldn't we dispose of this beast that stole the virginity and the life of that poor, defenselss child? One of the Ten Commandments is thou shalt not murder, which he broke, and his life is now forfeit for doing so.

cherokee said:
bet you cant guess what I'm going to say...lol...

Two rounds to the head

Cremate his body

Ashes to the local landfill

And the surviving family pays for the bullet and fuel to burn him.

Donkey1499 said:
Why a bullet when a sharp blade could do the trick better?

How true...

The Guillotine: Who says Elegance and Efficiency cant come in one package?

well im an atheist, but i believe jesus was a pasifist and was forgiving. let this man rot in jail. what is accomplished by putting him to death. remember, an eye for an eye and everyone is blind.

Liberal Pot Smoker said:
well im an atheist, but i believe jesus was a pasifist and was forgiving. let this man rot in jail. what is accomplished by putting him to death. remember, an eye for an eye and everyone is blind.

I'll tell you what is accomplished...hundreds of thousands in savings for the government. You dont have to feed clothe and shelter a dead murderer.

jallman said:
I'll tell you what is accomplished...hundreds of thousands in savings for the government. You dont have to feed clothe and shelter a dead murderer.

I've said this in a previous post, but there was a movie about a Russian serial killer, I can't remember the name of it. But anyways, after they found him and he confessed and a public hearing, they took him to a room with a drain in the floor and put a bullet in the back of his head...

Why can't they do that with him right now? He could be dead before the Brucia family eat dinner...

Liberal Pot Smoker said:

"What's accomplished?" you ask? We won't have to care for the bastard, that's what accomplished. You hippie!

Back
Top Bottom