• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Burn a Koran website"

re: "Burn a Koran website"

This is a terrible thing to do and will only spark anger. Retaliating the angry protests of Muslims with burning their holy book only makes them just as bad.

Last edited:

Just a stupid act meant to outrage others - similar to if not exactly like:

Burning U.S. flags
Burning the Bible

But there's no law against it... it's supposedly a protected freedom of speech. :shrug:

Some people burn Korans, others build mosques over American dead. Is there a difference?

But there's no law against it... it's supposedly a protected freedom of speech. :shrug:
As it should be. I may not agree with it and I think it's utterly stupid, but it IS a form of expression and I think that should be protected

I see little that can be accomplished from this except aiming to anger some Muslims.

I see little that can be accomplished from this except aiming to anger some Muslims.

And that's a protected right ... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom