• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Burgers

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't know what it is, I'm from Africa for gods sake, but I'll tell you something. I fricking love burgers. From fast food, meh... I don't mind a little Burger King, A&W but Wendy's takes the cake for me... much higher quality meat then its competitors. Mcdonalds I could live without but I had their Angus burger a few weeks ago and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

Your thoughts on this wonderful invention?

Everytime I eat at McDonald's I get indigestion. Wendy's is a good place to eat because you can get a baked potato and salad in lieu of just a hamburger. I especially like Hardy's for their beef, but I mostly avoid fast food. When I'm traveling with my job, if I want a quick lunch, I will go for fast food, but it's not a good thing to make a habit of it.

i make my own burgers, wrap them in pita bread with fresh salad, better than any of the **** you get from fast food.

Personally, I kind of dislike hamburgers, my wife loves them though, so we end up eating them all the time since I like making her happy.

The Baconator is so awesome though. :mrgreen:

Ugh. Its a greasy mess and they always put too much in the way of condiments on it, even if you don't ask them. Especially mayonnaise. I swear there is more mayo on that awful thing than meat.

2 words....FIVE GUYS

There's a Five Guys right across the street from where I work. They will be the death of my "healthier" eating habits. LOL

I allow myself a visit to them once every couple weeks. ;) MMMMMMMMMMM

There's a Five Guys right across the street from where I work. They will be the death of my "healthier" eating habits. LOL

I allow myself a visit to them once every couple weeks. ;) MMMMMMMMMMM

zomg they are so damned BAD, which makes them irresistible!

You'd love St. Clair Broiler. We went out to dinner for my birthday and my sister-in-law was seriously in awe. Oh so nummy.

St. Clair Broiler

I don't know what it is, I'm from Africa for gods sake, but I'll tell you something. I fricking love burgers. From fast food, meh... I don't mind a little Burger King, A&W but Wendy's takes the cake for me... much higher quality meat then its competitors. Mcdonalds I could live without but I had their Angus burger a few weeks ago and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

Your thoughts on this wonderful invention?

I have mad condiments <3. In fact, my usual order is "and extra everything, especially pickles and onions".

Ugh. Its a greasy mess and they always put too much in the way of condiments on it, even if you don't ask them. Especially mayonnaise. I swear there is more mayo on that awful thing than meat.

I love burgers.Fast food burgers, mom and pop burger stands, local chains,national chains, and homemade grilled or pan cook hamburgers it doesn't matter. I do not think I ever come to a burger place whose burgers I didn't like. Fries on the other hand is usually a different story. In my town a lot of the places with the best burgers usually have average or just okay french fries. Usually when I cook a burger I usually just stick with salt and fresh ground pepper, sometimes I use various steak seasonings and put lettuce, tomato, onion,pickles and cheese.

I enjoy Fuddruckers.

a mixed ground of sirloin, chuck, and brisket, 70/30, lightly seasoned with salt, pepper, and a mix of green and chipotle chili spices, Roquefort cheese, hierloom tomato, applewood uncured bacon, and vadalia onion, served on a toated portugese roll.... cooked rare over a charcoal oak fire. Served with russet potatoes blanched and fried in duck fat.

Fuddruckers has nothing on the Good Reverend. :pimpdaddy:

Last edited:
I cannot stomach fast food "may resemble meat like substance" burgers, but I'll confess to hitting the Wendy's drive thru twice a year for their homestyle chicken sandwich. :chew: I can only manage to eat about half, so I'm not doing too much damage. I think. :unsure13:

I cannot stomach fast food "may resemble meat like substance" burgers, but I'll confess to hitting the Wendy's drive thru twice a year for their homestyle chicken sandwich. :chew: I can only manage to eat about half, so I'm not doing too much damage. I think. :unsure13:

Get the "homestyle go wrap". Less carbs and it's only half of the same chicken patty.

:lol:

That's what makes it taste so good, well that and the gobs of cheese.

We really need them here in Minnesota. Really-really.

Back
Top Bottom