• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bundy again

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
When are we gonna get this whack-job off the streets? Confiscate the farm (it's mostly government land anyway) and lock the fruitcakes up.

Far-right extremist activist Ammon Bundy is doubling down his attacks on the legal system in Idaho after being arrested at an Idaho hospital.

"An alert sent out to a far-right extremist group on Friday encouraged members to seek out the presiding judge in a local child welfare case at her residence. People's Rights, a far-right extremist group in the Treasure Valley, received an audio alert Friday morning from group leaders. It encouraged members to protest at an Ada County judge's residence and doxx her, meaning posting her personal information online," the Idaho Press reported Friday. "The alert named the judge, the VIN on her vehicle, and her address."

Idaho is getting better and better at this.

"Republicans in Kootenai County, Idaho are changing their party affiliations—not because they’re fed up with the GOP but because they’re trying to infiltrate a local Democratic party and carry out a hostile takeover."

Dems do crap about this kind of thing. Our only hope is the courts, filled with Trump appointed Fed judges the Dems also did nothing about.

When are we gonna get this whack-job off the streets? Confiscate the farm (it's mostly government land anyway) and lock the fruitcakes up.

Atta boy! Stand up for child abuse! It's a parent's right!

so he...
  • breaks the law
  • asked a far right extremist group to go to a judge's home
  • asked a far right extremist group to doxx the judge
  • asked a far right extremist group to post the judge's home address
  • asked a far right extremist group to post the judge's VIN # on her car
  • has caused the harassment of hospital workers

all because sane people are trying to address a case involving a "severely malnourished" 10-month-old baby.

wow

Bundy is just getting attention from wackos to promote his extremist election campaign because normal people will not support him. He is too extreme, wants to force unpopular ideas on everyone else. does not respect rule of law.

Atta boy! Stand up for child abuse! It's a parent's right!

As long as you don't teach them anything about US historical racial discrimination. It's OK to abuse an entire race.

Allow me to clarify for you. I was replying to your post which read "The irony of the left complaining about being doxxed is not lost on me.", which implies that the left is also doxing, assumedly to the same level. Therefore, I'm asking what evidence is there of the left doxing the right. Nothing in the post gives any evidence of the kind. If you can't produce proof, what you say is unfounded and dismissed for lack of evidence. Come on dude, comprehend what you read.

The irony of the left complaining about being doxxed is not lost on me.

Trumpists sure seem to love going to bat for criminals.

Allow me to clarify for you. I was replying to your post which read "The irony of the left complaining about being doxxed is not lost on me.", which implies that the left is also doxing, assumedly to the same level. Therefore, I'm asking what evidence is there of the left doxing the right. Nothing in the post gives any evidence of the kind. If you can't produce proof, what you say is unfounded and dismissed for lack of evidence. Come on dude, comprehend what you read.

After Prop 8 passed in California, there was a concerted effort by antis to publish the names and addresses of people who had donated to support the pro side. One example was a website called eightmaps.com. Its sole purpose was for doxxing.

He needs to be in prison, not jail...

Another right wing violent terrorist.

After Prop 8 passed in California, there was a concerted effort by antis to publish the names and addresses of people who had donated to support the pro side. One example was a website called eightmaps.com. Its sole purpose was for doxxing.

So, you're condemning people for attempting to reveal what the public has a right to know?

Doxing: The action or process of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

It it's public info, it can be published.

So, you're condemning people for attempting to reveal what the public has a right to know?

Doxing: The action or process of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

It it's public info, it can be published.

Why does the public have a right to know the names, addresses, and political views of average citizens who contributed trivial amounts of money to a cause? So members of the public who don’t support that cause can harass and doxx them? You asked for evidence of doxxing. You said it didn’t exist. You were wrong. Now instead of admitting you were wrong, you’re trying to justify it.

Is it 'doxing' if you publish information that's freely available? Your beef might be with the counties that release that information, not the newspaper that published it.

My beef is with the whole lot of leftist detritus—politicians and their lackeys in the media—who make it their mission to ensure that people whose political beliefs they disagree with pay a personal price. It’s an abuse of the public trust that they all hold.

My beef is with the whole lot of leftist detritus—politicians and their lackeys in the media—who make it their mission to ensure that people whose political beliefs they disagree with pay a personal price. It’s an abuse of the public trust that they all hold.
What's political beliefs got to do with a list of gun permit holders?

Piece of shit Exhibit A is Governor Gavin Newsom of California, who disingenuously argues that there is a legitimate research interest in disclosing detailed personal information, including driver’s license and Social Security numbers, about gun owners in the state to his pet state-funded anti-gun group:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 173 into law last September, which requires the state to release private information of the state's gun owners to academics and researchers at the "California Firearm Violence Research Center at UC Davis for academic and policy research purposes."

The information to be disclosed includes "a gun owner's name, address, place of birth, phone number, occupation, driver's license or ID number, race, sex, height, weight, hair color, eye color, and even their Social Security number and types of firearms that they own," according to the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA).

The state provides this info to a bunch of gun haters. It has about a snowball’s chance in hell of remaining private. And we’re supposed to believe Trump is the fascist?

What's political beliefs got to do with a list of gun permit holders?

It was done in the wake of the Newtown shootings and disingenuously sold as a public service to improve safety when the newspaper had to have known that it would put gun permit holders at risk. That point was driven home when the names, addresses, and private phone numbers of the publisher, editors, and reporters were published and some of them began receiving threats. Not surprisingly, the maps came down, but the damage had already been done. So, yeah, it was political.

Why does the public have a right to know the names, addresses, and political views of average citizens who contributed trivial amounts of money to a cause? So members of the public who don’t support that cause can harass and doxx them? You asked for evidence of doxxing. You said it didn’t exist. You were wrong. Now instead of admitting you were wrong, you’re trying to justify it.

You're attempting to change the subject because you can't refute what I've said. I'm not taking issue with the public's right to know. You, apparently, are. Not me.

Harassment is illegal. Hence, doxing is illegal if harassment is proved.

Your saying "You said it didn’t exist." is a false statement. You can't quote anything of mine saying any such thing.

I don't have to prove anything. The burden of proof is on the claim-maker to provide evidence of doxing on the left to the extent of that on the right, as I asked. There is no burden on me to disprove the claim-maker as an assertion made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, thus making the claim unfounded with no need for further debate on that point.

Back
Top Bottom