• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bumbling Biden Bombed BIGLY....Couldn't even get Zoom viewers

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
We have been used to Hidin' Biden (name adopted from CharisRose) at rallies, at rest homes, and high school gyms not even having a full crowd, but the Goebbelian DNC had to do what they are best at and even put up FAKE Zoom viewers at the convention!! The interest was THAT low. AGT even beat them out in the ratings and possibly even Nick at Night. It really had to take some trickery and fakery to do that, too. But this is what they are best at. THIS is what we will be faced with if Biden wins by some gawd awful miracle. The question is......do we want four years of fake videos and lies by the Goebbelians at the DNC and their sycophant news outlets who will do anything to foo the people?

Last edited:
Of course not. Harris will be President inside a year so you would only have to put up with 6-8 months max.

As opposed to 4 more years of Trump with his lies and childish tweets. No thank you.

The OP is just a partisan uniformed post. No links to back up "fake" Zoom images.

We have been used to Hidin' Biden (name adopted from CharisRose) at rallies, at rest homes, and high school gyms not even having a full crowd, but the Goebbelian DNC had to do what they are best at and even put up FAKE Zoom viewers at the convention!! The interest was THAT low. AGT even beat them out in the ratings and possibly even Nick at Night. It really had to take some trickery and fakery to do that, too. But this is what they are best at. THIS is what we will be faced with if Biden wins by some gawd awful miracle. The question is......do we want four years of fake videos and lies by the Goebbelians at the DNC and their sycophant news outlets who will do anything to foo the people?

Here, you sure have some energy. Any sources to back up your claims or have you just taken receipt of your right wing talking

Fake news and no link. Desperation is setting in. 73 more days of this madness.

Of course not. Harris will be President inside a year so you would only have to put up with 6-8 months max.

I think we all know and understand that. It wasn't him that doctored the Zoom collage. It was some really good computer geek who was instructed by the Goebbelian DNC handlers.I mean, it was pretty slick. I gotta give the nerd who did that lots of kudos and it is really scary the depths they will sink to in order to fool their flock. If they do that, they are capable of much more in order to dupe the masses.

Goebbel would be very proud.

Grab em by the p###y!!!!

Make Sure You Are Registered — Secure How You Will Vote — Vote — Help Others Vote — Help In Any Way You Can — All Hands On Deck

I’ve made donation bets on silliness like this in this past, even with a moderator.

Fake news and no link. Desperation is setting in. 73 more days of this madness.

I thought all of you guys would have been alerted to this.

Oh WAIT! The Goebbelian news wouldn't report on the DNC lies. So I have to do it for you. Well, with help from Mark Dice and some internet sleuths.

Go to 4:40 of this Hillaryous video

The Magic is Gone 😂 - YouTube

Make Sure You Are Registered — Secure How You Will Vote — Vote — Help Others Vote — Help In Any Way You Can — All Hands On Deck

How do the Dems get pot smoking progressives off their couch to vote? I am not even so sure they would bother to drop a vote into the mail box. Too much trouble.

Obama had a ton of them taken away during his administration so Republicans couldn't send in absentee ballots. The last part was made up but a whole shotload of mailboxes were ripped out when Obama was there to save money. I don't expect The Goebbelian news ever told you guys THAT, either. This is why you need alternate news sources.

From what's been going around. The convention couldn't even get much post-show popularity.

It's almost like a vast majority of people were say that they couldn't find any interest for the convention, or it's speakers.

I thought all of you guys would have been alerted to this.

Oh WAIT! The Goebbelian news wouldn't report on the DNC lies. So I have to do it for you. Well, with help from Mark Dice and some internet sleuths.

Go to 4:40 of this Hillaryous video

The Magic is Gone 😂 - YouTube

Who the hell cares when Biden is up 10 points nationally and +5 in Florida? Trump is going to lose bigly and you know it. He can't win without Florida and our seniors are disgusted that he has offered them up to be sacrificed.

RDMBDMLZZRK7YL475YOZWLNIFY.jpg

From what's been going around. The convention couldn't even get much post-show popularity.

It's almost like a vast majority of people were say that they couldn't find any interest for the convention, or it's speakers.

If they have to stoop so low as to add duplicates to a Zoom collage because they couldn't pay enough for even a BLM or Antifa member to watch that horrible snore fest of washed losers like Clinton, Obama, Kasich and a whole parade of B actors and actresses from the 90s, this doesn't bode well for Bore Biden. I expect your group will snore right through the election and those who do take the effort to vote willcarry cardboard cutouts of themselves and attempt to be allowed to have their clone vote.

From that phony collage of duplicate people, you now know the danger of mail in voting for pot smokers and druggies who will have four identities all voting for Biden. If they can dupe you guys and the media into thinking they had 50 zoomers when they could only scrape up 30 from skid row, no telling what they will do.

Who the hell cares when Biden is up 10 points nationally and +5 in Florida? Trump is going to lose bigly and you know it. He can't win without Florida and our seniors are disgusted that he has offered them up to be sacrificed.

^^^All of this said, while forgetting about Cuomo's play of putting Covid patients into nursing homes.

****ing priceless Iguanaman. Stay classy.

How do the Dems get pot smoking progressives off their couch to vote? <snip>

Oh look it's the sixties again, imagined by someone who wasn't there.

How do the Dems get pot smoking progressives off their couch to vote? I am not even so sure they would bother to drop a vote into the mail box. Too much trouble.

Obama had a ton of them taken away during his administration so Republicans couldn't send in absentee ballots. The last part was made up but a whole shotload of mailboxes were ripped out when Obama was there to save money. I don't expect The Goebbelian news ever told you guys THAT, either. This is why you need alternate news sources.
Some of those pot-smoking Veterans have it for medicinal purposes.

The OP must be having nightmares about President Biden, his thumb is probably all wrinkly from sucking it for hours in fear each night. I find these 'conservatives' to be a lot more childish and foolish since the bully took over the white house.....pathetic bunch. :roll: BTW, nobody bumbles more than Cadet Bonespurs.

attachment.php

i knew the modern day Confederates would be hurt when Biden hit a home run at the DNC.

same ole, same ole Rush and Sean tactics.

That's not even the worst of it.

Biden's speech writer plagiarized Jack Layton Known serial plagiarist Joe Biden STOLE from Jack Layton for his DNC speech, say Canadians – The Right Scoop and himself AMAZING VIDEO: Known serial plagiarist Joe Biden also cannibalized OWN 2008 speech, did worse with it – The Right Scoop

Pathetic.

The OP must be having nightmares about President Biden, his thumb is probably all wrinkly from sucking it for hours in fear each night. I find these 'conservatives' to be a lot more childish and foolish since the bully took over the white house.....pathetic bunch. :roll: BTW, nobody bumbles more than Cadet Bonespurs.

attachment.php

Nick at night got better ratings than the Democratic convention. Trump gained ground after people saw how radical the party really is.

PS. Do you really condone the Goebbelian DNC pasting in duplicates of people because they couldn't even find 50 supporters?

i knew the modern day Confederates would be hurt when Biden hit a home run at the DNC.

same ole, same ole Rush and Sean tactics.

If he ht a home run, it was with a wiffle ball and like they do in pee wee league, the 6 year olds overthrow each base and the kid gets to keep running all the way home on his "home run" off the tee that the pitcher picked up and held onto because his mom said he had to let Joe win.

If he ht a home run, it was with a wiffle ball and like they do in pee wee league, the 6 year olds overthrow each base and the kid gets to keep running all the way home on his "home run" off the tee that the pitcher picked up and held onto because his mom said he had to let Joe win.

no, it was just a home run.

We have been used to Hidin' Biden (name adopted from CharisRose) at rallies, at rest homes, and high school gyms not even having a full crowd, but the Goebbelian DNC had to do what they are best at and even put up FAKE Zoom viewers at the convention!! The interest was THAT low. AGT even beat them out in the ratings and possibly even Nick at Night. It really had to take some trickery and fakery to do that, too. But this is what they are best at. THIS is what we will be faced with if Biden wins by some gawd awful miracle. The question is......do we want four years of fake videos and lies by the Goebbelians at the RD[\s]NC and their sycophant news outlets who will do anything to foo the people?

Hell no! That's why we ALL must vote for JOE BIDEN and Kamala Harris!!!!

bidenHarrisCoke.jpg

Back
Top Bottom