• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bumbling Biden Bombed BIGLY....Couldn't even get Zoom viewers

Evidence of over 3 million that are Repubs that will be voting for Kamala?

As you guys like to say, google is your friend; don't bother me with your stupid questions.

You have no truthful response. Got it.

That IS a truthful reply. Your side just had two female mugging a 7 year old for his MAGA hat an one of your Democrats either with BLM or Antifa brutally beating a man nearly to death, rioters knocking down a gate and threatening to burn down a guys home and HE was charged because he was protecting his property. BLM accosting peaceful bikers in Sturgis, and the list goes on and on. Who KNOWS who is doing these surveys? If they are in person polls, with today's climate of murder and thuggery of Trump supporters, the one being polled doesn't know if he would have his details revealed.

As you guys like to say, google is your friend; don't bother me with your stupid questions.

You made the claim. I don't even want to bother proving you wrong. Not worth the effort.

You made the claim. I don't even want to bother proving you wrong. Not worth the effort.

And trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone that is unarmed isn't worth my effort; goodbye! :2wave:

And trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone that is unarmed isn't worth my effort; goodbye! :2wave:

We all knew you were lying, anyway. No big surprise. The Goebbelians have taught you well.

That IS a truthful reply. Your side just had two female mugging a 7 year old for his MAGA hat an one of your Democrats either with BLM or Antifa brutally beating a man nearly to death, rioters knocking down a gate and threatening to burn down a guys home and HE was charged because he was protecting his property. BLM accosting peaceful bikers in Sturgis, and the list goes on and on. Who KNOWS who is doing these surveys? If they are in person polls, with today's climate of murder and thuggery of Trump supporters, the one being polled doesn't know if he would have his details revealed.
First, not my people. You know better, too. I’ve been consistent in condemning any group who commit violent acts against innocents. You purporting otherwise is weak.

First, not my people. You know better, too. I’ve been consistent in condemning any group who commit violent acts against innocents. You purporting otherwise is weak.

Uh Huh, and that's why you have "Anyone But Trump" to show how centrist you are.

Back
Top Bottom