• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bulgaria has banned Moscow -flagged ships from entering its Black Sea ports as part of expanded EU sanctions, the country’s maritime administration an

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Bulgaria has banned moscow -flagged ships from entering its Black Sea ports as part of expanded EU sanctions, the country’s maritime administration announced on its website on Sunday.

“All vessels registered under Russian flag, as well as all vessels that have switched their Russian flag, or flag or maritime register registration to any other state whatsoever after 24 February, are forbidden access to Bulgarian maritime and river ports,” the authority said.

Exceptions will be made only for ships in distress or seeking humanitarian assistance, or ships transporting energy products, food and pharmaceuticals to EU countries.

its clear like a sunny day, the golden horde has no allies in Europe !

Bulgaria? Here in the USA, many old Russian rifles were sold, Mosin Nagant 91/30s from the WWII era. Surplus and really cheap, pretty good deer rifles, too. Cheap Eastern block ammo was available, too.
Bulgarian ammo was considered inferior because they don't have any copper mines in Bulgaria. The casings would come apart. Not safe.
Other than that, it's probably a nice country!

Bulgaria? Here in the USA, many old Russian rifles were sold, Mosin Nagant 91/30s from the WWII era. Surplus and really cheap, pretty good deer rifles, too. Cheap Eastern block ammo was available, too.
Bulgarian ammo was considered inferior because they don't have any copper mines in Bulgaria. The casings would come apart. Not safe.

You do realise Bulgaria can just buy copper from other countries they don't need to mine it themselves.
Japan has very few natural resources but they somehow managed to become one of the largest economies on Earth.

It just seems like an odd reason to bash a country.

You do realise Bulgaria can just buy copper from other countries they don't need to mine it themselves.
Japan has very few natural resources but they somehow managed to become one of the largest economies on Earth.

The commies are gone. They can make good ammo now. as far as I know.

I think he has right , Bulgaria was a very poor ussr´s colony and I don't think that ussr ´d provide copper for free Bulgarians

Back
Top Bottom