• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem

Rocketman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
It was just a cockroach, one of millions around the world. But this one had a White House address, making it pretty special. Well, special at least to the reporters with workspace in the often-troubled basement of the press offices. Already this year, they have been treated to flooding, soaked carpet, mousetraps and the wondrous odors of mold.

"It was the size of a small drone," said Martha Joynt Kumar, professor of political science at Towson University, who led the effort Wednesday to capture the bug. Kumar, who has worked out of the press offices studying the president-press relationship for almost four decades, wanted to turn it into the General Services Administration, the agency responsible for the building. "I wanted to bag it so that the GSA would know what kind of issue we had," she said. "I chased it. But it got away behind some wiring."

Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem - NationalJournal.com

Mice come along with the territory.

Rats are extremely smart but can be dealt with when you ignore political correctness.

Cockroaches have more to do with the lifestyle of the inhabitants of the home.

Scuttlebutt is, Hillary Clinton is already reading up on how to eradicate bed bugs just incase she does move into the White House.

It's an old house.

It's an old house.

It has nothing to do with how old a house is. When it comes to roaches, it how you live or how your neighbor lives.

Some can blame their roaches on their neighbors but there's nobody living right next door to the White House.

It has nothing to do with how old a house is. When it comes to roaches, it how you live or how your neighbor lives.

Some can blame their roaches on their neighbors but there's nobody living right next door to the White House.

That is absolutely ridiculous. The White House living quarters are upstairs, not in the basement, which houses dozens if not hundreds of people throughout every day, people having lunch at their desks and snacks in their drawers. You're taking partisan hatred to a ridiculous, nonsensical level.

That is absolutely ridiculous. The White House living quarters are upstairs, not in the basement, which houses dozens if not hundreds of people throughout every day, people having lunch at their desks and snacks in their drawers. You're taking partisan hatred to a ridiculous, nonsensical level.

Why can't you just admit that the Obamas are dirty people?

hahaha

No, sir, you are mistaken. I understand that up north roaches indicate uncleanliness. This is not so elsewhere. Perhaps you have never heard of "tree roaches"?

No, sir, you are mistaken. I understand that up north roaches indicate uncleanliness. This is not so elsewhere. Perhaps you have never heard of "tree roaches"?

Your probably correct.

The Obama White House probably uses a politically correct vermin exterminator who doesn't profile the roaches he sees. He looks at all roaches as being equal. The White house has probably been invaded by local tree roaches.

But there's that probability that Obama's barber from the Southside of Chicago who is flown out to the White House every two weeks to give Berry a buzz, might have accidental transported one of those Chicago Southside cockroaches and they have infested the White House.

I suppose that Democrats would call these Chicago roaches who have illegally infested the White House as being undocumented roaches and these roaches will be awarded amnesty and will continue to infest the White House.

I can't speak to the DC area, but yes, I am correct about tropical and semi-tropical climates and roaches.

your probably correct.

The obama white house probably uses a politically correct vermin exterminator who doesn't profile the roaches he sees. He looks at all roaches as being equal. The white house has probably been invaded by local tree roaches.

But there's that probability that obama's barber from the southside of chicago who is flown out to the white house every two weeks to give berry a buzz, might have accidental transported one of those chicago southside cockroaches and they have infested the white house.

I suppose that democrats would call these chicago roaches who have illegally infested the white house as being undocumented roaches and these roaches will be awarded amnesty and will continue to infest the white house.
rotflol...

I can't speak to the DC area, but yes, I am correct about tropical and semi-tropical climates and roaches.

Yeah, southern roaches -- which this obviously was if it was the size of a "drone" -- respect no lifestyle. They just want in.

Cockroaches in a DC basement? Stop the presses.

It must be a day of the week ending in "day".

Back
Top Bottom