• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buffalo shooter embraced "replacement theory" pushed by Carlson...

Keep digging.

Do you not like being expected as a white nationalist?

You never did answer my question about who you fear being replaced with the most? Do you have a tiki torch for the next rally?

Jews, "woke people" women, LGBT, Latinos? Maybe it's us atheists that scare you?

Do you not like being expected as a white nationalist?

You never did answer my question about who you fear being replaced with the most? Do you have a tiki torch for the next rally?

Jews, "woke people" women, LGBT, Latinos? Maybe it's us atheists that scare you?
At what point do you come to realize you are exactly the sort of person I described in my first post in this thread: the sort that looks at this level of human tragedy and thinks "Hey, this is a great way to score political points."

It's very ugly.

Is it strange that I am a viewer of Fox News, although mostly during daytime hours, a listener of Ben Shapiro and formerly of Dan Bongino, am most definitely conservative in my leanings, and spend too much time on websites like this….and before today I had never heard of “replacement theory”?

I want the folks on the right to tell us again how they are not racist. I wonder where the shooter got this idea of the great replacement theory? Couldn't be the same fox 'news' who is basically trying to blame the baby formula shortage on the immigrants wanting to enter america. How come they get pallets of baby food shipped to the border while americans get nothing they say as if it's the immigrants doing.

Hillary was correct, deplorables is what the gop has become. Two hundred miles just to kill black folks but they ain't racist.
Please don't tar all conservatives w/ the same brush.

I want the folks on the right to tell us again how they are not racist. I wonder where the shooter got this idea of the great replacement theory? Couldn't be the same fox 'news' who is basically trying to blame the baby formula shortage on the immigrants wanting to enter america. How come they get pallets of baby food shipped to the border while americans get nothing they say as if it's the immigrants doing.

Hillary was correct, deplorables is what the gop has become. Two hundred miles just to kill black folks but they ain't racist.
I’m on the right. Not racist. And today is the first time I have ever heard of “replacement theory”.

The responsibility for this shooting is that of Payton Gendron (suspect in custody already arraigned.)

However, responsibility for influence and motivation can be placed at the feet of the FoxNews and the Republican Party. All of them have neither the courage nor integrity nor humanity to stand up to White Nationalism at Trump's encouragement and the programming over at FoxNews.
Tucker needs to be replaced

Tucker needs to be replaced

Meh… he is the pride of White Nationalism, the Republican Party, and even Russia.

NaziNews is not letting go of him.

Following the massacre in Buffalo over the weekend by a teenager we are hearing the same load of crap from politicians that we heard following Columbine, Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Orlando, Las Vegas, Sutherland Springs, Parkland, El Paso, N.Y. City subway, and countless others.

And nothing got done. Nothing will get done following the Buffalo massacre. Why?

Here a few reasons and they all can be attributed to a political party. Guess which one? It is the party that is expected win big in the November mid-terms.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization it says of itself, It is widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights.In 2013. The Washington Post called the NRA "arguably the most powerful lobbying organization in the nation’s capital." https://ballotpedia.org/National_Rifle_Association

We know that the NRA contributes heavily to the Republican Party, and the GOP has for decades stymied gun control measures in Congress. We know Republicans are waiting for the clamor over the Buffalo massacre to blow over, but that is extremely unlikely.

There will be another mass shooting before the month is over. Indeed, there were at least four other mass shootings since Friday coinciding with the Buffalo massacre.

Then there is this.

The Guardian reports, "The massacre by a white supremacist gunman of Black shoppers at a Buffalo grocery store has drawn renewed scrutiny of Republican figures in the US who have embraced the racist “great replacement theory” he is alleged to have used as justification for the murders.

"Born from far-right nationalism, the extremist ideology expounding the view that immigration will ultimately destroy white values and western civilization has found favor not only with media figures, such as the conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson, but a host of elected politicians and others seeking office.

"They have convinced themselves Democrats are operating an open-door immigration policy to “replace” Republican voters with people of color and keep themselves in power permanently.

"A study of the history of great replacement theory in Republican circles states the theory isn’t new to American politicians. In 2017, the Iowa congressman Steve King, a fierce Trump loyalist, said in a tweet: “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

So, what is the teenage killer supposed to think? The Buffalo killer was embracing a theory that is being held by Republican lawmakers. Republicans protect the right to purchase firearms by preventing regulation to be passed in Congress. A Republican President thought it was okay to lead a coup attempt to overthrow our elected government because he lost an election, and he is the current the leader of the GOP. Our capitol was ransacked, hundreds were injured, and people were killed in the coup attempt.

In his mind he was doing God's work. After all, nearly everything he believed was supported by the Republican Party, and they are expected to win in November.

The forum's Republicans will remain silent about all of this. What the hell can they say?

Ah. Why do right wingers keep saying he's liberal?
My guess, right wingers don't know what liberal means. Anything about politics or society that they don't like is liberalism.

My guess, right wingers don't know what liberal means. Anything about politics or society that they don't like is liberalism.
A little late by trying to change the term, no?

Everyone knows what liberalism is because of Archie Bunker.

well lately if its not views related to Trump, its views related to Carlson.

"Whites are being replaced by people of color."

Reminds me so much of MAGA, or should I say, MAWA. ( "Make America White Again."

Now I understand even more clearly why the FBI is concerned about the far right, lots of social media interaction and radicalization of them.

The suspect in the fatal shooting of 10 people at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket Saturday was reportedly haunted in his writing by the “great replacement” conspiracy theory — a viciously racist view of the world that has been touted by Fox News host Tucker Carlson and several other far-right personalities.

Gendron, 18, referred to “racial replacement” and “white genocide” in his writings, according to the Times. The first page included a symbol known as the sonnenrad, or black sun, which was once used by German Nazis but has been adopted by white supremacist neo-Nazis, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
In an interview on CNN Saturday night, Rep. Brian Higgins (D-N.Y.), who represents Buffalo, called the mass shooting part of a planned, “organized” effort to attack the minority community within an “element in our society that is blatantly racist, and they’re violent.”
The horrific crime “points to an effort to exact domestic terrorism that is racially motivated,” he added. “That threat to our community in Buffalo and western New York is a threat to the nation.”

This is a “problem that’s pervasive and growing,” he warned.
“This was pure evil,” Erie County Sheriff John Garcia said of Gendron, who traveled some 200 miles from his home in Conklin, New York, to carry out the attack. “A straight-up racially motivated hate crime.”

The shooter was mentally ill. He should have been in a mental ward but thanks to the ACLU (wing of the democrat party), the guy has his rights.
So now you have a mentally ill nut job on the streets. Just like the mentally ill homeless who harm others. They have rights to be mentally ill on the streets as well.
The violent mentally ill have more rights than the average citizen.

A little late by trying to change the term, no?

Everyone knows what liberalism is because of Archie Bunker.
Okay. Gotcha.
This will be my last reply to you. Anyone so ignorant of political ideology that they cite Archie Bunker as an authority just isnt worth another minute of my time.

Okay. Gotcha.
This will be my last reply to you. Anyone so ignorant of political ideology that they cite Archie Bunker as an authority just isnt worth another minute of my time.
I thought the left likes 49 years of precedent?

Archie well established the definition of liberal if one likes it or not

Following the massacre in Buffalo over the weekend by a teenager we are hearing the same load of crap from politicians that we heard following Columbine, Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Orlando, Las Vegas, Sutherland Springs, Parkland, El Paso, N.Y. City subway, and countless others.

And nothing got done. Nothing will get done following the Buffalo massacre. Why?

Here a few reasons and they all can be attributed to a political party. Guess which one? It is the party that is expected win big in the November mid-terms.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization it says of itself, It is widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights.In 2013. The Washington Post called the NRA "arguably the most powerful lobbying organization in the nation’s capital." https://ballotpedia.org/National_Rifle_Association

We know that the NRA contributes heavily to the Republican Party, and the GOP has for decades stymied gun control measures in Congress. We know Republicans are waiting for the clamor over the Buffalo massacre to blow over, but that is extremely unlikely.

There will be another mass shooting before the month is over. Indeed, there were at least four other mass shootings since Friday coinciding with the Buffalo massacre.

Then there is this.

The Guardian reports, "The massacre by a white supremacist gunman of Black shoppers at a Buffalo grocery store has drawn renewed scrutiny of Republican figures in the US who have embraced the racist “great replacement theory” he is alleged to have used as justification for the murders.

"Born from far-right nationalism, the extremist ideology expounding the view that immigration will ultimately destroy white values and western civilization has found favor not only with media figures, such as the conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson, but a host of elected politicians and others seeking office.

"They have convinced themselves Democrats are operating an open-door immigration policy to “replace” Republican voters with people of color and keep themselves in power permanently.

"A study of the history of great replacement theory in Republican circles states the theory isn’t new to American politicians. In 2017, the Iowa congressman Steve King, a fierce Trump loyalist, said in a tweet: “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

So, what is the teenage killer supposed to think? The Buffalo killer was embracing a theory that is being held by Republican lawmakers. Republicans protect the right to purchase firearms by preventing regulation to be passed in Congress. A Republican President thought it was okay to lead a coup attempt to overthrow our elected government because he lost an election, and he is the current the leader of the GOP. Our capitol was ransacked, hundreds were injured, and people were killed in the coup attempt.

In his mind he was doing God's work. After all, nearly everything he believed was supported by the Republican Party, and they are expected to win in November.

The forum's Republicans will remain silent about all of this. What the hell can they say?
The NRA doesn't protect guns the 2nd amendment does and nothing the left can or will do change it.

The shooter was mentally ill. He should have been in a mental ward but thanks to the ACLU (wing of the democrat party), the guy has his rights.
So now you have a mentally ill nut job on the streets. Just like the mentally ill homeless who harm others. They have rights to be mentally ill on the streets as well.
The violent mentally ill have more rights than the average citizen.
Im a 20+ year member of the ACLU. What do they have to do with this violent racist dirtbag?

Im a 20+ year member of the ACLU. What do they have to do with this violent racist dirtbag?
I should of called you when I needed help in South Carolina, the ACLU ignored me.

Lisa, you have to understand. The Democrats are so horrible, they force the righteous Republicans to do terrible things. The Republicans are not in control of their own destiny. They are bullied into committing crimes and lying because the naughty, dirty Democrats made them!

Republicans, while preaching "law and order" and "taking personal responsibility" never practice what they preach.

Lisa, you have to understand. The Democrats are so horrible, they force the righteous Republicans to do terrible things. The Republicans are not in control of their own destiny. They are bullied into committing crimes and lying because the naughty, dirty Democrats made them!

Republicans, while preaching "law and order" and "taking personal responsibility" never practice what they preach.
That sounds like an episode of NCIS.

I should of called you when I needed help in South Carolina, the ACLU ignored me.
What was the problem? What civil right of yours had been infringed? They don't do the work of a defense attorney.

At what point do you come to realize you are exactly the sort of person I described in my first post in this thread: the sort that looks at this level of human tragedy and thinks "Hey, this is a great way to score political points."

It's very ugly.
You want to ignore the damage and attack anyone who notices how conservatives have encouraged this scenario to occur for the past decade.

Back
Top Bottom