• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buckle Up, Snowflakes!

The Atlantic's editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning - CNN

It’s been more than 48 hours!

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
or Lindsey Graham, - apologies to Clement Moore
I guarantee trump is trying to figure out a way to close them down, but sadly for him he really does not have powers that his master Putin has. Going to be a very interesting 60 days.

I guarantee trump is trying to figure out a way to close them down, but sadly for him he really does not have powers that his master Putin has. Going to be a very interesting 60 days.
That would be pointless. The story is already out there. Yet I’m sure many would agree with you. Now if you can just find an anonymous source that heard him say it we can crank up the presses.

That would be pointless. The story is already out there. Yet I’m sure many would agree with you. Now if you can just find an anonymous source that heard him say it we can crank up the presses.

Being that several other news agencies say they have verified the story, including FOX, I am thinking this one is gonna stick. And then there is Kelly, if he speaks about trumps grave side comments trump is toast, the other sources wont even matter at that point.

Being that several other news agencies say they have verified the story, including FOX, I am thinking this one is gonna stick. And then there is Kelly, if he speaks about trumps grave side comments trump is toast, the other sources wont even matter at that point.
I haven’t checked but perhaps you can see if there’s any book on this and place a bet. Your confidence should be backed up with money.

I haven’t checked but perhaps you can see if there’s any book on this and place a bet. Your confidence should be backed up with money.

Haven't checked into it, not really a gambler, but in this case I have hunch this one is a winner.

Haven't checked into it, not really a gambler, but in this case I have hunch this one is a winner.
Too bad. With your confidence you could retire.

If there are names sources, you might have a scandal. Otherwise, same old song and dance.
Cities and towns across America still burning. Economy recovering.
THAT is what America cares about, when it comes down to their vote.

The Atlantic's editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning - CNN

It’s been more than 48 hours!

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
or Lindsey Graham, - apologies to Clement Moore

I don't think this story is an actual event. It's based largely on here saying it is an attempt to try and piss off the Trump base. It is a tactic. That's why it's hearsay from an anonymous source, and there is no video.

As far as Trump visiting the graveyard what I've heard about it is the Navy said that they wouldn't fly him in via helicopter because there is a storm system and the ceiling was too low, and they weren't going to drive him two hours to the graveyard.

Much ado about nothing.

A prize for Best Fiction, perhaps.
It’s become clear to me (based on other comments read here) that this is a warm up to another impeachment trial. Stay tune.

I don't think this story is an actual event. It's based largely on here saying it is an attempt to try and piss off the Trump base. It is a tactic. That's why it's hearsay from an anonymous source, and there is no video.

As far as Trump visiting the graveyard what I've heard about it is the Navy said that they wouldn't fly him in via helicopter because there is a storm system and the ceiling was too low, and they weren't going to drive him two hours to the graveyard.

Much ado about nothing.

Trump is just letting them run with this and then the Navy is going to verify they wouldnt fly him in due to safety. Then dems will look like what Trump has been saying alllll along....fake news.

Trump is just letting them run with this and then the Navy is going to verify they wouldnt fly him in due to safety. Then dems will look like what Trump has been saying alllll along....fake news.

It's been a pretty standard Trump strategy for quite some time

Last edited:
I think its cute that progressives are under the impression that their opinions have any credibility with the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think its cute that progressives are under the impression that their opinions have any credibility with the rest of us.

no progressive would waste his time, it's your imagination

no progressive would waste his time, it's your imagination
Yet they continue publish anyomous sourced propaganda and are frustrated by people not believing it to be true.

Yet they continue publish anyomous sourced propaganda and are frustrated by people not believing it to be true.

this story is confirmed many times over

ever hear of Watergate? Do you know anything about it?

Like deep throat?

And then trump will hit 18 holes in one!!!!! Lol

The reporting came out Thursday and so far Gen. Kelly has not denied the story about his son. And nothing from Secretary of Defense Yessir.

Well, all yer gonna get from the **** dripping out is a filled baby diaper.
Ya think that's gonna help Biden win?

C'mon man.

Grab em by the p###y!!!!

Back
Top Bottom