• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BTW, whatever happened to the "Muslim ban"?

ataraxia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump had called for a ban on travel from all Muslim countries until "we get a better idea of what is going on". The courts knocked that down. So then they threw in some other non-Muslim countries to take away the criticism that it was about religious bigotry. So it got pushed through.

What's going on with it now? Do they now have a better idea of what's going on, or should we not be holding our breath? I am thinking that's going to get lifted about the time we get to see his tax returns- namely, never.

Yeah, I am still waiting from Trump to appoint a “Czar of what’s going on” to get to the bottom of things.

Trump had called for a ban on travel from all Muslim countries until "we get a better idea of what is going on". The courts knocked that down. So then they threw in some other non-Muslim countries to take away the criticism that it was about religious bigotry. So it got pushed through.

What's going on with it now? Do they now have a better idea of what's going on, or should we not be holding our breath? I am thinking that's going to get lifted about the time we get to see his tax returns- namely, never.

It's filed right next to 'The Caravan'.

It's filed right next to 'The Caravan'.

Oh, that must be where Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate is!

I remember we were told we weren't going to believe what his "top people" were finding on it! Can't wait until he gives us a peek at it finally!:lamo

Last edited:
Yeah, I am still waiting from Trump to appoint a “Czar of what’s going on” to get to the bottom of things.

Right after we appoint a "Czar of why you shouldn't put crayons up your nose".

Back
Top Bottom