• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brutal Home Invasion Robbery Caught On Video

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Wow, he had no mercy.
MILLBURN — Authorities have offered a cash reward for details leading to the arrest of a robber caught on video brutally beating a young mother in front of her 3-year-old daughter.
Essex County Sheriff Armando Fontoura said Crimestoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the suspect's arrest. All calls will be kept confidential.
The attack, caught on video by a nanny camera at the Cypress Street home, shows the assailant repeatedly assaulting the unidentified female victim in the living room and later dragging her away, shoving her through a doorway and shutting the door.
Reward offered in brutal Millburn home invasion robbery caught on video | NJ.com

And there are a lot more like him out there than most people know or want to admit to their self...

Good thing she didn't have a gun. If she did she might have been hurt.

OMG, that was so brutal... and pointless. He didn't seem to be burglarizing the place, just beating the crap out of that poor woman. :(

Precisely why I home carry or keep a handgun in arms reach at all times.

That piece of **** deserves nothing but death.

While it's disgusting how he's so brutal - I don't classify beating someone as being an offense worthy of the death penalty. And honestly - I'm relieved he didn't kill her, rape her, or harm the child (physically)

He's a filthy little thug - like so many others - he'll be found and tossed in the clink where people his own size can beat him up for a while . . . thankfully it was caught on camera.

While it's disgusting how he's so brutal - I don't classify beating someone as being an offense worthy of the death penalty. And honestly - I'm relieved he didn't kill her, rape her, or harm the child (physically)

He's a filthy little thug - like so many others - he'll be found and tossed in the clink where people his own size can beat him up for a while . . . thankfully it was caught on camera.

Home invasion + repeated assault on a woman + in front of the child = death in my book.

Going to prison/jail will serve no purpose for that "man". He'll learn new tricks, get in better shape and resent law and authority even more. And when he eventually gets out, he'll just do more heinous crime. It is a joke. The recidivism rate is deplorable for convicted asswipes.

An executioner should be waiting for him. End of story.

Home invasion + repeated assault on a woman + in front of the child = death in my book.

Going to prison/jail will serve no purpose for that "man". He'll learn new tricks, get in better shape and resent law and authority even more. And when he eventually gets out, he'll just do more heinous crime. It is a joke. The recidivism rate is deplorable for convicted asswipes.

Ahha - everyone wants more strict penalties until it cramps their own style.

What is that supposed to mean?

Seems strange to debate this with you when you have a picture of a man with a knife in his skull for an avatar. . .lol

Deflection noted.

Oh I'm so sorry :roll: I meant that people always cry for a wide application fo the death penalty until it affects them more directly.

Death sentence is too lenient. He must have previous convictions. Such persons are a menace to society. So in here it will probably be prolonged prison sentence plus at least 12 strokes of the cane.

What does this animal deserve? What is going to satisfy this woman and her daughter to feel like justice has been served? To them, this guy can't go to jail long enough.

I give this woman a lot of credit, she talked about not crying in front of her daughter while all of this was going on and also had the courage to want this shown nationally. I almost wish this guy would come back to her house, because I'm sure she has a gun now.

How horrible. That poor woman was probably scared to death that this guy would hurt her child.

I don't remember ever seeing something on TV that made me as angry as this. It's almost as if this guy wanted to ruin this woman's soul by dominating her in such a brutal way in her own home in front of her daughter.

How horrible. That poor woman was probably scared to death that this guy would hurt her child.

I don't remember ever seeing something on TV that made me as angry as this. It's almost as if this guy wanted to ruin this woman's soul by dominating her in such a brutal way in her own home in front of her daughter.

I agree. That's basically what it is, so that he can get her to cooperate with whatever it is he wants. Some people are just ruthless and heartless and cold and should be locked away.

Personally, I don't understand how a human being can turn out the way this sad excuse has. It's hard to imagine that he hasn't done this before or been in some legal trouble before, and since he seemed to touch and grab all kinds of things there must be fingerprint evidence even if those who know him don't turn him in.

Good thing there's video of the incident - when he's caught, I hope he's punished to the fullest extent of the law - no mercy.

And while I'm not someone who'd ever want to own a gun, this video is ample evidence to justify any other person's desire to own one for their own protection. This was not a woman of great wealth in a big, fancy house - this was, if anything, a lower-middle class person with little in the way of possessions and she was brutalized for no apparent reason - she's actually lucky she wasn't raped or killed and her child was lucky as well.

Personally, I don't understand how a human being can turn out the way this sad excuse has. It's hard to imagine that he hasn't done this before or been in some legal trouble before, and since he seemed to touch and grab all kinds of things there must be fingerprint evidence even if those who know him don't turn him in.

Good thing there's video of the incident - when he's caught, I hope he's punished to the fullest extent of the law - no mercy.

And while I'm not someone who'd ever want to own a gun, this video is ample evidence to justify any other person's desire to own one for their own protection. This was not a woman of great wealth in a big, fancy house - this was, if anything, a lower-middle class person with little in the way of possessions and she was brutalized for no apparent reason - she's actually lucky she wasn't raped or killed and her child was lucky as well.

That's right. It's rather obvious that this woman had little ability to defend herself (or her children) by physical or psychological means and that is the EXACT reason that a gun makes such an effective and necessary tool.

Good afternoon, JC. :2wave:

You are truly a thoughtful gentleman and friend, JC. They say children and animals are the best judge of character, and I know that both like being with you very much. Not to make you blush, but anyone who would take the time to rescue a turtle from certain death is a super person in my book! :thumbs:

Some of you are being entirely immature and obtuse.

Put things into perspective - if some of you had your emotional knee-jerk ways everyone would be dead: no one would be worthy of surviving.

Some of you are being entirely immature and obtuse.

Put things into perspective - if some of you had your emotional knee-jerk ways everyone would be dead: no one would be worthy of surviving.

Who and what are you talking about?

Evening Polgara :2wave:

:thanks: What a lovely comment from such a good friend!!! :)

Good afternoon, JC. :2wave:

You are truly a thoughtful gentleman and friend, JC. They say children and animals are the best judge of character, and I know that both like being with you very much. Not to make you blush, but anyone who would take the time to rescue a turtle from certain death is a super person in my book! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom