• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brtiain Will Not Offer Asylim to Asia Bibi

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Outrageous. Speaking poorly about islam is a CRIME in the UK, they are even too intimidated to offer asylum to Asis Bibi, citing "security reasons"..IOW...they are AFRAID THAT IT MIGHT UPSET THE UK's MUSLIM POPULATION, who always react WITH VIOLENCE:

How Immigration Changes Britain

Almost nothing is discussed as badly in America or Europe as the subject of immigration. And one reason is that it remains almost impossible to have any sensible or rational public discussion of its consequences. Or rather it is eminently possible to have a discussion about the upsides (“diversity,” talent, etc.) but almost impossible to have any rational discussion about its downsides.

When I wrote The Strange Death of Europe, I wanted to highlight the sheer scale of change that immigration brings. Some people might be happy with it, others unhappy: but to pretend that the change doesn’t occur, or won’t occur, or isn’t very interesting so please move along has always seemed an error to me. For instance, as I noted then, an internal document from the Ministry of Defence that leaked a few years back said that Britain would no longer be able to engage militarily in a range of foreign countries because of “domestic” factors. It takes a moment to absorb this. We’re used to wondering about how immigration changes domestic politics. But foreign policy as well?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...7jj1KoMYjFe_9pirmOJTiPm8voEuzFXBo29I74v95UVTo

Last edited by a moderator:
Outrageous. Speaking poorly about islam is a CRIME in the UK, they are even too intimidated to offer asylum to Asis Bibi, citing "security reasons"..IOW...they are AFRAID THAT IT MIGHT UPSET THE UK's MUSLIM POPULATION, who always react WITH VIOLENCE:

I know you're not one for facts, preferring to craft your own reality based on your nutty conspiracy theories, but it's illegal to criticize Islam in Pakistan, not the UK. Don't make up objective false things to try to justify your agenda.

Also, it's ****ing HILARIOUS that after you and your ilk hyperbolized and threatened violence against asylum seekers in the name of "security reasons", you now pretend you support asylum seekers. Just one less brown person in the west, that's a win for you isn't it?

I know you're not one for facts, preferring to craft your own reality based on your nutty conspiracy theories, but it's illegal to criticize Islam in Pakistan, not the UK. Don't make up objective false things to try to justify your agenda.

Also, it's ****ing HILARIOUS that after you and your ilk hyperbolized and threatened violence against asylum seekers in the name of "security reasons", you now pretend you support asylum seekers. Just one less brown person in the west, that's a win for you isn't it?

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn….another CLUELESS of the FACTS DP Leftist.

Your RACISM is not mine.

The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 amended the Public Order Act 1986 by adding Part 3A. That Part says, "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred." The Part protects freedom of expression by stating in Section 29J:

"Nothing in this Part shall be read or given effect in a way which prohibits or restricts discussion, criticism or expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents..."

Bibi has LEGITIMATE reasons for asylum, such as islamists seeking to murder her where she lives, unlike the Future Illegal Fraudcrat Voter Caravan you laughably try to compare to her.

I hope she comes here...se we can illustrate what a LEGITIMATE CLAIM FOR ASYLUM IS to the FRAUDOCRATS.

Last edited:
Yaaaaawwwwnnnn….another CLUELESS of the FACTS DP Leftist.

Your RACISM is not mine.

The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 amended the Public Order Act 1986 by adding Part 3A. That Part says, "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred." The Part protects freedom of expression by stating in Section 29J:

"Nothing in this Part shall be read or given effect in a way which prohibits or restricts discussion, criticism or expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents..."

Bibi has LEGITIMATE reasons for asylum, such as islamists seeking to murder her where she lives, unlike the Future Illegal Fraudcrat Voter Caravan you laughably try to compare to her.

I hope she comes here...se we can illustrate what a LEGITIMATE CLAIM FOR ASYLUM IS to the FRAUDOCRATS.

I really don't want to remind you who you're talking to Grok, but the warning that ignorance barely sways from outside affects, will have to stand.

"Nothing in this Part shall be read or given effect in a way which prohibits or restricts discussion, criticism or expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule,insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents..."

You're screwing with me right? Nobody can be that stupid. You literally just posted a link that proves what i said. None of those things are restricted, it even says that.

You've been railing against brown Christian refugees attempting to seek asylum in the US, but pretend to want this brown Christian? Trump supporters, like the Muslims in the article, threatened to get violent against refugees unless we block them all, so it seems like you and the Muslims are two peas in a pod.

Your intentional deception is rejected. If you want more refugees tell Trump that's what you want.

Last edited:
...it's illegal to criticize Islam in Pakistan, not the UK....

What do you make of these cases then?

Louis Smith has been suspended for two months by British Gymnastics because of a video where he appears to mock Islam.

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/louis-...ecular-society-1611026151#9AQPs1wZQ4b1sG1F.99

Far-right ‘activist’ who claimed ‘Allah is gay’ gets lifetime ban from coming to UK

https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/25/far-...llah-gay-gets-lifetime-ban-coming-uk-7415320/

U.K. MUSLIMS WANT PREACHER FRANKLIN GRAHAM BANNED FOR SPREADING ANTI-ISLAM HATE SPEECH

https://www.newsweek.com/uk-muslims...aham-banned-spreading-anti-islam-hate-1112898

The group that almost got Franklin Graham banned from Britain is seen as a moderate Muslim organization in the UK. They've been given awards by the Queen. They also famously protested acknowledging that the holocaust ever happened.

What do you make of these cases then?

Louis Smith has been suspended for two months by British Gymnastics because of a video where he appears to mock Islam.

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/louis-...ecular-society-1611026151#9AQPs1wZQ4b1sG1F.99

Far-right ‘activist’ who claimed ‘Allah is gay’ gets lifetime ban from coming to UK

https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/25/far-...llah-gay-gets-lifetime-ban-coming-uk-7415320/

U.K. MUSLIMS WANT PREACHER FRANKLIN GRAHAM BANNED FOR SPREADING ANTI-ISLAM HATE SPEECH

https://www.newsweek.com/uk-muslims...aham-banned-spreading-anti-islam-hate-1112898

The group that almost got Franklin Graham banned from Britain is seen as a moderate Muslim organization in the UK. They've been given awards by the Queen. They also famously protested acknowledging that the holocaust ever happened.

None of those suggest that it's illegal to speak poorly of Islam. It is absolutely not illegal to speak poorly of Islam in the UK. The OP is either lying or ignorant.

None of those suggest that it's illegal to speak poorly of Islam. It is absolutely not illegal to speak poorly of Islam in the UK. The OP is either lying or ignorant.

You are wrong. Disparage Islam in the UK and you will be charged with a 'hate crime'. This is also the case in Sweden.

She is a legitimate asylum seeker. People are calling for her death.
That is a big difference from poor people wanting to come here for a better life.
That is not a valid reason for asylum.
No one is calling their name out individually for death.

They ARE calling her personal name out individually for death.

It is funny how partisan lenses block out this obvious view.

You're screwing with me right? Nobody can be that stupid. You literally just posted a link that proves what i said. None of those things are restricted, it even says that.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Trump supporters. Just imagine how dumb you have to be to believe anything Trump says. Think about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are wrong. Disparage Islam in the UK and you will be charged with a 'hate crime'. This is also the case in Sweden.

You're either misinformed or lying. Katie Hopkins wasn't charged with anything after she publicly called for a 'final solution' to Muslims.

Her name is Asia Bibi. Her experiences have been beyond horrific.

Asia and her family should be offered sanctuary. That should really go without saying considering I've always openly supported asylum for humanitarian reasons. I don't just pick and choose when it suits.

That is a big difference from poor people wanting to come here for a better life.

The Christians in the caravan are legitimate asylum seekers as well, but you have an agenda. Do not pretend you suddenly give one flying **** about refugees, we know better by now.

How Immigration Changes Britain

Almost nothing is discussed as badly in America or Europe as the subject of immigration. And one reason is that it remains almost impossible to have any sensible or rational public discussion of its consequences. Or rather it is eminently possible to have a discussion about the upsides (“diversity,” talent, etc.) but almost impossible to have any rational discussion about its downsides.

When I wrote The Strange Death of Europe, I wanted to highlight the sheer scale of change that immigration brings. Some people might be happy with it, others unhappy: but to pretend that the change doesn’t occur, or won’t occur, or isn’t very interesting so please move along has always seemed an error to me. For instance, as I noted then, an internal document from the Ministry of Defence that leaked a few years back said that Britain would no longer be able to engage militarily in a range of foreign countries because of “domestic” factors. It takes a moment to absorb this. We’re used to wondering about how immigration changes domestic politics. But foreign policy as well?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...7jj1KoMYjFe_9pirmOJTiPm8voEuzFXBo29I74v95UVTo

Islam is now calling the shots in some countries. It's changed Canada, too.

In Canada, an annual rally by an Islamic group in Toronto, that calls for the death of all Jews, is allowed to continue yearly - and yet, they've passed a motion on Islamophobia. Go figure.

Last edited:

You've been railing against brown Christian refugees attempting to seek asylum in the US, but pretend to want this brown Christian? Trump supporters, like the Muslims in the article, threatened to get violent against refugees unless we block them all, so it seems like you and the Muslims are two peas in a pod.

Your intentional deception is rejected. If you want more refugees tell Trump that's what you want.

Insulting islam is HATE SPEECH , aka: A CRIME in Great Britain..which you delude = you're RIGHT, that it's not against the law to disparage islam there?

MMMkay…

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

Exactly. She is ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF ASYLUM....

Her name is Asia Bibi. Her experiences have been beyond horrific.

Asia and her family should be offered sanctuary. That should really go without saying considering I've always openly supported asylum for humanitarian reasons. I don't just pick and choose when it suits.

She is a legitimate asylum seeker; wanting a better job is NOT a legitimate cause for asylum.

She is a legitimate asylum seeker; wanting a better job is NOT a legitimate cause for asylum.

fleeing violence is but tell it to the bastards deciding that in are country

Islam is now calling the shots in some countries. It's changed Canada, too.

In Canada, an annual rally by an Islamic group in Toronto, that calls for the death of all Jews, is allowed to continue yearly - and yet, they've passed a motion on Islamophobia. Go figure.

*sigh*… Tos….

https://nationalpost.com/news/polit...ondemn-imams-who-called-for-the-death-of-jews

Guessing the Rebel didn't carry this one...…………

It also provides details of the controversial "anti-Islamophobia" motion (which, as you will see, is not an anti-Islamophobia motion, despite branding by desperate conservatives, but rather a motion against marginalization of all minorities), so you can untwist your knickers - if you want, that is, you seem to be madly in love with this axe you're grinding...

The Christians in the caravan are legitimate asylum seekers as well, but you have an agenda. Do not pretend you suddenly give one flying **** about refugees, we know better by now.

And those who have a LEGITIMATE claim for asylum should be let in.

I suspect not all of the caravan are LEGITIMATE asylum seekers.

And those who have a LEGITIMATE claim for asylum should be let in.

I suspect not all of the caravan are LEGITIMATE asylum seekers.

I suspect not all are as well, but some certainly are, so they should be allowed to apply for asylum and not be hyperbolized and attacked as a political move to frighten Trump's base.

I suspect not all are as well, but some certainly are, so they should be allowed to apply for asylum and not be hyperbolized and attacked as a political move to frighten Trump's base.

Trump has repeatedly stated he would love to have ALL of the people in the caravan living and working in the USA. But he has said they need to come LEGALLY. it continues to be a mystery why this stance should be controversial.

Back
Top Bottom