• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brownells Announces Mag Dump for Washington State

Moon

Why so serious?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In response to the standard-capacity magazine ban passed in Washington state, Brownells will donate $2.00 for every aluminum Brownells AR-15 magazine sold to the Washington-based Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). SAF is currently planning to file a lawsuit against the state of Washington on behalf of gun owners in the state.

The Brownells Mag Dump has two main goals.​

The first is to help Washington state gun owners procure reliable, proven, standard-capacity magazines for their AR-15 style firearms – before the ban goes into effect – to help guarantee their ability to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and freedoms.

The second is to supply cash to the Second Amendment Foundation that will be earmarked to help fund a lawsuit to be filed against the ban on all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

———————————————

This is pretty cool. I don’t really need any mags but I might buy a few to support the cause.

In response to the standard-capacity magazine ban passed in Washington state, Brownells will donate $2.00 for every aluminum Brownells AR-15 magazine sold to the Washington-based Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). SAF is currently planning to file a lawsuit against the state of Washington on behalf of gun owners in the state.

The first is to help Washington state gun owners procure reliable, proven, standard-capacity magazines for their AR-15 style firearms – before the ban goes into effect – to help guarantee their ability to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and freedoms.

The second is to supply cash to the Second Amendment Foundation that will be earmarked to help fund a lawsuit to be filed against the ban on all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

———————————————

This is pretty cool. I don’t really need any mags but I might buy a few to support the cause.

You can still own them, buy out of state or online (not sure about online), right?

Such garbage.

I hope it gets challenged...it's been a yo-yo down in CA. I'll send SAF a donation if they look credible.

You can still own them, buy out of state or online (not sure about online), right?

Such garbage.

I hope it gets challenged...it's been a yo-yo down in CA. I'll send SAF a donation if they look credible.
I don’t think it hinders out of state sales. I’m certain this will be challenged.

How does this relate to gun control ?
It’s in response to a gun control law in Washington state, which you would know if you’d read what’s at the link.

———————————————

I feel safer already.

Reactions: lwf
No you didn't
You mentioned some cr@p that has not help gun control at all.
You did not read the article then or you would have been informed. It’s in plain English for you to see for yourself if you so choose.

You did not read the article then or you would have been informed. It’s in plain English for you to see for yourself if you so choose.

Go on then, please explain what restrictions on gun ownership will be enhanced by it.

It reduces control on gun owners and gun stores, so it’s definitely an enhancement.

So that doesn't enhance gun ownership does it ?
If anything, it REDUCES gun control

You really need to work on your comprehension skills.

It’s to fight a perceived violation. It’s all there in the article for you to read if you so choose.

Do you wake up And try to be so wrong on an issue or is it a flaw you naturally have. Just because you have problems understanding what’s going on doesn’t mean others suffer from your affliction. Your continued miss use of terms is why you are routinely laughed at corrected all the time. You have been shown the errors of your way but unfortunately are unwilling to better yourself. You don’t have to lie all the time you choose to.

Do you wake up And try to be so wrong on an issue or is it a flaw you naturally have. Just because you have problems understanding what’s going on doesn’t mean others suffer from your affliction. Your continued miss use of terms is why you are routinely laughed at corrected all the time. You have been shown the errors of your way but unfortunately are unwilling to better yourself. You don’t have to lie all the time you choose to.

No, it just seems that way from the private world you apparently inhabit over the real world

This will not advance gun control at all.

No, it just seems that way from the private world you apparently inhabit over the real world

This will not advance gun control at all.
Sure it will it will do away with nonsensical restrictions. Just because it doesn’t work out in your favor doesn’t change the facts you want to ignore as usual. Now you can go back to posting deleting reposting and spamming, as that is all you ever offer

it will it will do away with nonsensical restrictions. Just because it doesn’t work out in your favor doesn’t change the facts you want to ignore as usual. Now you can go back to posting deleting reposting and spamming, as that is all you ever offer

He's trying to make an argument he tried before, but got no traction with. The argument partially goes that this is the "Gun Control Forum", so anything sympathetic to anything other than strict gun control is off-topic.

He's trying to make an argument he tried before, but got no traction with. The argument partially goes that this is the "Gun Control Forum", so anything sympathetic to anything other than strict gun control is off-topic.
Having his ass handed to him in every debate has taken its toll

Back
Top Bottom