• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Broward Co. Officials Breaking The Law

More of your typical one liner BS?

Incompetence and possible corruption doesn't bother you when it regards Democrats?

Seems a judge just ruled against the leftist criminals down there.

More of your typical one liner BS?

It's all I got left. Think I'm getting tired of it all.
Listen. Last Monday doe season opened here so me and a couple other guys headed down to Anderson Bay at the south end of the island I live on. Three days camping at a beautiful spot, good exercise on steep terrain, cell phone in the glovebox for the duration. I didn't even know what happened in your election 'till yesterday.
I find I don't have patience for partisan bullcrap anymore. And that's all this site is for some people, a place to spout the kind of crap that nobody in real life will listen to for more than a minute. Leftists this, rightards that, and, as Fledermaus (I think it was) said in another thread, WGASA.
Oh, I got skunked. Nada. One guy got a doe and a little spike buck. Lucky for me he doesn't like liver.

Back
Top Bottom