• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Bro-like': Schiff aide was White House friend of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was close friends at the White House with an official who is now a key aide to Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee chairman leading the Democratic push to impeach President Trump.

Sean Misko, 37, was the director for the Gulf States at the National Security Council (NSC) from 2015 until the first half of 2018. Ciaramella, 33, a career CIA analyst, was Ukraine director on the NSC from at least 2016, until the summer of 2017. Both officials arrived during the Obama administration and left during the Trump administration.

'Bro-like': Schiff aide was White House friend of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella

So it's no surprise Schiff wouldn't let Vindman go anywhere near Ciaramella today.

Some people in working in government KNOW EACH OTHER!!

OMG, BARR BETTER INVESTIGATE!!!

brennan-ciaramella-.jpg

Looks like he was Brennan's little boy, and a Soros toady.

FOIA Emails: Eric Ciaramella, Victoria Nuland Received Regular Updates From Top Official at Soros' Open Society Foundations

I'll be interested to see what Durham comes up with.

brennan-ciaramella-.jpg

Looks like he was Brennan's little boy, and a Soros toady.

FOIA Emails: Eric Ciaramella, Victoria Nuland Received Regular Updates From Top Official at Soros' Open Society Foundations

I'll be interested to see what Durham comes up with.

Global foundations that do work all over the world regularly keep the state department up to speed on where they are and what they are doing. This is typical. You're attempt to turn a bland "I wanted to let you know" email in to a big stupid conspiracy is noted. It's all you have left. So you guys will have to keep making stuff up.

No one should take it seriously. :)

Too bad Glenn Beck isn't around anymore to put it all together for you with his blackboard stickers.

It seems that innuendo and suspicion is enough when you're trying to tar the messenger to deflect from the substance. But your burden of proof is much higher elsewhere. Why is that?

Global foundations that do work all over the world regularly keep the state department up to speed on where they are and what they are doing. This is typical. You're attempt to turn a bland "I wanted to let you know" email in to a big stupid conspiracy is noted. It's all you have left. So you guys will have to keep making stuff up.

No one should take it seriously. :)
I'm Soros' organization is a pure as wind-driven snow.

Washington is a small town. There's no news here.

I'm Soros' organization is a pure as wind-driven snow.

And? Regardless of any baseless accusation you choose to throw at an organization, a simple email saying "I wanted to let you know" doesn't indicate that the person receiving the email is a part of that org, or loyal to that org, or crooked in any way.

If you really want to make that argument, then anyone who has ever talked to Trump or his children is also crooked because he defrauded people with a fake university and stole money from a veterans charity. That's the logic you are using here, except for the fact that all you have are baseless accusations and conspiracy theories, where as we have actual court documents for Trump.

Primarily circumstantial, in that the timing of his departures describes the profile of the whistleblower.

Anti-Trump 'Whistleblower' Worked With DNC Operatives, Joe Biden

So your evidence is an article... citing another article...that cites anonymous sources and with no links to the actual documents revealing the WB identity.

It seems highly irresponsible of Paul Sperry to publicly identify someone as the whistleblower Without making absolute certain that the identity of the whistleblower is the person he is outing. Who knows, if anything he may have identified the wrong person and put a innocent individual’s name out into the public domain to be savaged and punished for an act that he or she did not commit.

So your evidence is an article... citing another article...that cites anonymous sources and with no links to the actual documents revealing the WB identity.

It seems highly irresponsible of Paul Sperry to publicly identify someone as the whistleblower Without making absolute certain that the identity of the whistleblower is the person he is outing. Who knows, if anything he may have identified the wrong person and put a innocent individual’s name out into the public domain to be savaged and punished for an act that he or she did not commit.

Information from Schiff's release about the whistleblower and why he is credible coincides with Ciaramella's work history. Like I stated, its circumstantial.

As I said before, it wouldn’t matter if the whistleblower is Hillary Clinton herself.

Holy ****? They knew each other? OMG, this is big news!

Wait, why does this matter? And I mean like, at all?

They keep throwing out meaningless chaff in an attempt to distract from the matter at hand. Kill the messenger, but ignore the message. Its all they have....:lamo

Back
Top Bottom