• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Britney Griner is on her way home

Hopefully she learned her lesson and has a new appreciation for what this country has given her.

He thinks that trading a king pin of global arms dealing for a worthless WNBA addict is a good trade.

trump loser nation was all about attacking Biden over Greiner. Now they’re howling out of the other side of their mouths……again!

Take the white man over the black lesbian any day :oops: is how they think.
Well, you'd think they could at least get this guy along with Griner in a two-fer for an arms dealer.

But a wife-beater famous for her shooty-hoops is more important than a teacher, I s'pose.

Referring to a human imprisoned for relatively minor drug possession as a "worthless addict" sure is "moderate". Shows level headed thinking. Nice. :rolleyes:

There are a few other fake “moderates” here.

LMAO... EVERY communication from a federal prison is monitored.. good lord...
OK. I'll ask again, What prison was he in that they wouldn't allow him outside contact?

So we left a former marine who was actually framed (Wheelan) and traded an arms dealer for someone who committed the crime she was convicted of? Because of her celebrity status? And Biden was personally involved?

Betting this was purposely delayed until after the dust from the election settled.
You make it sound like there was a choice. It was her or nothing...not her or Whelan. Russia refused to negotiate Whelan's release in exchange for the arms dealer. They claim Whelan is a spy and they want a larger prize, specifically a Russian spy who is not in American custody. I believe they are being held in Germany.

Do you have anything of value to post? Or are you just going to obsessively repeat lies like that?
Senile Joe............OOooo....I love to smell the little children" (yeah....he did in fact say that!)

Now, let's see who gets mad about this.
I'm not mad about this....but Marine veteran Paul Whelan should have been the first priority as he's been stuck there far longer.

We get back a worthless meat sack whose only claim to fame is drug trafficking. Every terrorist organization from South America to the Middle East gets their arms dealer back. Griner should have been left to rot in that prison camp.
You are one hateful prejudiced person. It's good not to be you.

And this guy gets to rot.

What's Griner got over him? Does he not do shooty-hoops as well as her? Did he need to beat his wife more than she did? Why the incessant focus on Griner over this guy who did what she did and is jailed for an even longer term?

Black female with an identifiable name. We all know why she got out instead of an American hero who has been their longer.

But somehow we are not supposed to state the obvious out loud.

You make it sound like there was a choice. It was her or nothing...not her or Whelan.
And we still made the wrong choice.

Black female with an identifiable name. We all know why she got out instead of an American hero who has been their longer.

I don't think you clicked the link.

I’m not suggesting anything. I’m stating outright that Griner isn’t worth releasing a facilitator of genocide.
Yet you supported trump’s genocide of the Kurds with erDOGan. And you supported Xi’s genocide of his Uyghurs.

Oh brother, you don't have a ****ing clue, do you? Is that what Tucker Carlson told you? The protest was about a disproportionate number of white cops killing unarmed black people, OK? Got it? Enough of your kind of racist, misogynistic, and homophobic bullshit. How do you look yourself in the mirror when you're operating under such disgusting beliefs?

disproportionate is such a misused word ... officers engage when people don't do what they're supposed to do and rarely do they do it unjustified - fact is, more whites are killed by police than blacks, did you know ?

I'm not racist and I'm not afraid of homosexuals and your name calling is petty and pathetic - please

she protested by doing one of the least things possible (sitting for a couple of minutes) to generate the most reaction and she has every right to do that and I have every right to not like that she did it. Has nothing to do with her skin color or sexual choices

but make no mistake, Biden getting Griner released is very political, has been since day one and the more and more pressure he's received the more he's pushed to get her back and Putin knew it

Putin played Biden like a fiddle

You make it sound like there was a choice. It was her or nothing...not her or Whelan. Russia refused to negotiate Whelan's release in exchange for the arms dealer. They claim Whelan is a spy and they want a larger prize, specifically a Russian spy who is not in American custody. I believe they are being held in Germany.
You were in the negotiations?

Griner got presidential level attention and the full court press. We traded an arms dealer for her. Really?

A 'spy' for a 'spy' might make more sense. We traded an arms dealer for marijuana possession. We were taken.

Was Whelan court-martialed?

You seem to think the Bad Conduct Discharge Marine caught spying on Russia is somehow equal to a domestic assault woman who brought hash oil into Russia. They are not the same. The Bad Conduct Marine is accused of spying and caught red handed.... :unsure:

Now which is worse, which would take a lot more negotiating??? A small amount of drugs or espionage???? ✌️

neither are great American's I agree

Putin played Biden perfectly, we both know it

I'm not mad about this....but Marine veteran Paul Whelan should have been the first priority as he's been stuck there far longer.
He has been an American priority for years. (Although I am not sure how much Trump cared.) He just wasn't Putin's priority.

So in your world, Biden's supposed to say no when Putin offers up a prisoner because she's not your favorite person. The stink in the thread is getting to a point it's no longer worth debating.

We all know by now how MAGAs feel about this issue.

You were in the negotiations?

Griner got presidential level attention and the full court press. We traded an arms dealer for her. Really?
I guess your favoured news source isn't reporting the entire story.

Not that he shouldn't be released but Whelan was removed from the marines after court martial and received a bad conduct discharge.

We get back a worthless meat sack whose only claim to fame is drug trafficking. Every terrorist organization from South America to the Middle East gets their arms dealer back. Griner should have been left to rot in that prison camp.

I agree with many here - Griner isn't worthless. She's actually a very good women's basketball player. I have no idea who she is as a person, but don't call her worthless meat sack unless you got something to prove that labeling

I don't know that she was worth Bout though - that's debatable and the precedence it sets

neither are great American's I agree

Putin played Biden perfectly, we both know it
Putin got his ass kicked in our elections.
We both know that. Now Senate DEMs can investigate GOPutin House members.

Back
Top Bottom