• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Britain's worst pedo sentenced to multiple life sentences

nota bene

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This creep may have abused as many as 200 little Malaysian kids in his guise as a Christian volunteer teaching English, some as young as six months old. He had thousands and thousands of pics on an encrypted, anonymous pedo site on the Dark Web and was writing a pedophile manual, yes, and I hope every one of the others is now scared spitless.

According to the UK's Independent, "Investigators discovered he had written a manual for paedophiles entitled "Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide" available via a hyperlink over the "dark web".Huckle had also tried to earn money by crowdfunding videos of him abusing a three-year-old girl.

Richard Huckle: Britain's 'worst paedophile' jailed for 71 sex crimes against children and babies in Malaysia | Crime | News | The Independent

Briton Richard Huckle jailed for Malaysia sex abuse - BBC News

Paedophile Richard Huckle gets 22 life sentences after abusing 200 Malaysian orphans | Daily Mail Online

Why is it that pedophilia seems so prevalent in Great Britain?

This creep may have abused as many as 200 little Malaysian kids in his guise as a Christian volunteer teaching English, some as young as six months old. He had thousands and thousands of pics on an encrypted, anonymous pedo site on the Dark Web and was writing a pedophile manual, yes, and I hope every one of the others is now scared spitless.

According to the UK's Independent, "Investigators discovered he had written a manual for paedophiles entitled "Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide" available via a hyperlink over the "dark web".Huckle had also tried to earn money by crowdfunding videos of him abusing a three-year-old girl.

Richard Huckle: Britain's 'worst paedophile' jailed for 71 sex crimes against children and babies in Malaysia | Crime | News | The Independent

Paedophile Richard Huckle gets 22 life sentences after abusing 200 Malaysian orphans | Daily Mail Online
Hopefully British inmates show child rapist the same respect that their American counterparts in the US show child rapists.

His parents called the police and asked them to take him away and then served as prosecution witnesses. I feel very sorry for them--all these years, they must have been so proud of his "selfless" volunteer work, sigh.

Hopefully British inmates show child rapist the same respect that their American counterparts in the US show child rapists.

I think that's pretty much a universal value held in the Western countries. Islamic ones? Not so much I guess, based on the reports coming out of ISIS held territories.

This man is the epitome of evil. An argument can be made that some pedophiles can't help themselves. That they are driven by urges not of their choosing. While I think those types of pedophiles should still be locked away where they can't hurt anyone, I do have a bit of sympathy for them being born that way.

This man, however, didn't stop at his own animal urges. He was actively trying to help others like him find and victimize children. He isn't just some victim of his biology. He believes that he and others like him are entitled to do what they want with children. If evil exists that it is it.

Why is it that pedophilia seems so prevalent in Great Britain?

I doubt it is any more prevalent than anywhere else. They do seem to put more time and resources into catching them, however, so it makes sense we would see more news stories of arrests coming from there.

This man is the epitome of evil. An argument can be made that some pedophiles can't help themselves. That they are driven by urges not of their choosing. While I think those types of pedophiles should still be locked away where they can't hurt anyone, I do have a bit of sympathy for them being born that way.

This man, however, didn't stop at his own animal urges. He was actively trying to help others like him find and victimize children. He isn't just some victim of his biology. He believes that he and others like him are entitled to do what they want with children. If evil exists that it is it.

And he relocated to where there were easy-to-exploit victims. And he hope to marry one so that he could provide himself with an endless supply of new ones.

And he relocated to where there were easy-to-exploit victims. And he hope to marry one so that he could provide himself with an endless supply of new ones.

No words.

I can't say I understand the UK system. He has over 20 "life" convictions but will ultimately be eligible for parole. He needs never to see the light of day again. Or see TV shows or movies or even magazines with pictures of children in them.

I can't say I understand the UK system. He has over 20 "life" convictions but will ultimately be eligible for parole. He needs never to see the light of day again. Or see TV shows or movies or even magazines with pictures of children in them.
"The 30-year-old freelance photographer has been given 22 life sentences and will serve a minimum term of 23 years."

Logic escapes. Theres a lot of that going around these days.

We can only hope that the parole board Charles Manson's him.

They may or may not be able to help their attractions, IDK, doesn't matter. What matters is when they choose to harm another human being because of their attractions and I'm sorry it's a choice to act and at that point **** em, they are the lowest of scum.

It doesn't seem so to me. Why does it seem so to you?

Not in the mainstream media, but it seems that over the years there have been stories and allegations of man/boy activities amongst certain elite groups, with British involvement mentioned. Perhaps not true, perhaps true.

He should have been hanged.

Britain sure isn't what it used to be. In the old days they would have executed this pervert.

British prisons are for imprisonment, not bestial vengeance.

I think that's pretty much a universal value held in the Western countries. Islamic ones? Not so much I guess, based on the reports coming out of ISIS held territories.

No. Wishing anal rape on someone as retribution is pretty well unique to the religious right of America.

His Sunday school teaching wasn't a guise. He was involved with at least two church Sunday schools in Britain, between trips to Indonesia. It's not been flooged to death in the media but I sincerely hope police enquiries are proceeding behind the scenes.

No. Wishing anal rape on someone as retribution is pretty well unique to the religious right of America.

Err, I think you'd better check that. I do believe that the US prison inmates, hardly able to call them all 'religious right of America', seem to have those values there.

It would seem that the EU nations welcome this sort of behavior, as it seems they've eagerly invited entire populations of foreign peoples who seem to be bent on that sort of thing. Good luck with that.

Err, I think you'd better check that. I do believe that the US prison inmates, hardly able to call them all 'religious right of America', seem to have those values there.

That criminals and deviants are fond of degenerate sexual acts, does not help your argument.

Back
Top Bottom