• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bring Reaganism back!

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
We need another Reagan in the White House, and I am not talking about atheist progressives like Ronald Reagan Jr. or Christian but moderate like Michael Reagan, but a true conservative like President Ronald Reagan himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need another Reagan in the White House, and I am not talking about atheist progressives like Ronald Reagan Jr. or Christian but moderate like Michael Reagan, but a true conservative like President Ronald Reagan himself!

No thank you.

National-debt-growth-by-president-2.png

Reagan added much less to the national debt than this president and the previous two. Carter, LBJ, and FDR weren’t great either.

but Reagan asked Russia to tear down the Berlin wall. they like him now?

Keeping people in is a prison.
Keeping people out is sovereignty.
Even Reagan wanted a wall between the US and Mexico.

Why the reagan era of politics ended with trump, now if the democrats can lose and end the clinton era of politics maybe both parties can finally move on into this century instead of holding onto legacy politics of the last one.

Keeping people in is a prison.
Keeping people out is sovereignty.
Even Reagan wanted a wall between the US and Mexico.

fake communism sucked so much that the people took the wall down with their own sledgehammers. that has been difficult for some dictators to accept.

Reagan did sell arms to the Ayatollah so maybe they do. Russia and Iran are buddies.

Reagan did sell arms to the Ayatollah so maybe they do. Russia and Iran are buddies.

he was what a competent president looked like when i was a kid. of course, i had already learned what that looked like from Carter. my current goal is the same for my kid. i don't want to spend the next four years explaining that this is ****ed up and about as far away from normal as it has ever gotten.

he was what a competent president looked like when i was a kid. of course, i had already learned what that looked like from Carter. my current goal is the same for my kid. i don't want to spend the next four years explaining that this is ****ed up and about as far away from normal as it has ever gotten.

I know what you mean. I have found myself wishing we had GW Bush!!

73140963.jpg

73140963.jpg

The worst president in American history is Barack Hussein Obama II. But libtards always think while there is a Republican president that the current Republican president at that time is the worst.

Last edited:
Reagan is the reason we have the debt we do, he is the reason jobs and industry went overseas, he is the reason for the huge disparity of wealth we have. Reaganomics wasn't called voodoo economics for nothing; Reagan was an ACTING president doing the bidding of the wealthy. IF we could go back and eliminate him we would ALL be better off, even the wealthy.

Reagan is the reason we have the debt we do, he is the reason jobs and industry went overseas, he is the reason for the huge disparity of wealth we have. Reaganomics wasn't called voodoo economics for nothing; Reagan was an ACTING president doing the bidding of the wealthy. IF we could go back and eliminate him we would ALL be better off, even the wealthy.

GWB, BHO, and DJT are the reasons we have the debt we do. His tax cuts were for EVERY TAXPAYER.

73140963.jpg

as i have previously admitted, i voted for him in 2000 because i didn't like Gore. also, i thought that i was a right winger.

Reagan added much less to the national debt than this president and the previous two. Carter, LBJ, and FDR weren’t great either.

Not percentage. Reagan was the worst since WW2.
It's an easy Google.

I’m surprised that you liked my comment above. Maybe my grammar was off so you misunderstood it.

Not percentage. Reagan was the worst since WW2.
It's an easy Google.

Percentage means didly! If I had $10 and lost 50% of it, I lost only $5, but if I had $1000 and lost 25%, I lost $250. It’s the amounts that matter, not percentages.

The worst president in American history is Barack Hussein Obama II. But libtards always think while there is a Republican president that the current Republican president at that time is the worst.

Libtards? Really? What kind of an idiot uses those words on a political discussion forum? I know, I know, a dim-witted low-functioning juvenile idiot, that's what kind.

Last edited:
Percentage means didly! If I had $10 and lost 50% of it, I lost only $5, but if I had $1000 and lost 25%, I lost $250. It’s the amounts that matter, not percentages.

It matters when $10 dollars could buy more then than $20 can today.

Yes, this is just what we need at this time.

118486543_10157807958046275_1929166362277066048_n.jpg

I’m surprised that you liked my comment above. Maybe my grammar was off so you misunderstood it.

My mistake.

Libtards? Really? What kind of an idiot uses those words on a political discussion forum? I know, I know, a dim-witted low-functioning juvenile idiot, that's what kind.

I’ve been on plenty of message boards before and I’ve read plenty of comments from your side saying things like “contards” and “righttards”, so it’s not like your side doesn’t say such things. So don’t act like your side doesn’t do that.

I’ve NEVER READ of any Republicans wanting to “tax” Social Security, but I’ve read about LOTS of Democrats that wanted to.

Right. Republicans just raid the fund outright.

Back
Top Bottom