• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bring It On

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I’m all for this! My cell service sucks big-time! I’d have four bars everywhere!

Some people won't believe obviously real shit like lethal disease, systemic racism, and global warming but will believe this.
So the flowchart didn't do it for you.

How about this sinister picture of scanner man who for some reason is wearing safety glasses.

Screenshot_20220922-214735_Chrome.jpg

Maybe he's about to use a chop saw or mow the lawn.

Safety first.

I was skeptical at first but his sophisticated graphics convinced me.

View attachment 67414466

I know I have been hearing voices i suspect are coming from the internet.
Of course I was hearing voices before the vaccine and before the internet so who knows?

Last edited:
So the flowchart didn't do it for you.

How about this sinister picture of scanner man who for some reason is wearing safety glasses.

View attachment 67414467

Maybe he's about to use a chop saw or mow the lawn.

Safety first.
He’s actually going to make YOU use his chop saw and lawn mower with his 5G power. Hey, when you’re done at his house I have a few things that could use some attention at my house.

I know I have been hearing voices i suspect are coming from the internet.
Of course I was hearing voice before the vaccine and before the internet so who know?
If you drove through TN and had milk, beware. They did put the vaccine in the milk 'round here.

I’m all for this! My cell service sucks big-time! I’d have four bars everywhere!

Wait til this dude hears about Dihydrogen Monoxide.

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
poisonbottle.gif
  • Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
  • Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
  • Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.

This has to be the dumbest thing on the internet

Looks like a job for the men in white coats.

He isn't a man of God but a CONMAN, people like this spread fear as a way of making money. It makes a mockery of real Christians

Religion should be seeking a connection with the divine not spreading this nonsense

Back
Top Bottom