• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Briefing 3/30/3030

Mach

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
underway. I desperately wish these were about leadership and information, and not a campaign rally.

Bad hair day....

Orange man bad. :lamo

Good news on the rapid testing and hospital bed capacity. I also like the news about sterilizing equipment. That should help.

What mousse is he using. It is holding up pretty well.

3030..looks like we'll make it!!

The usual rattling off of all federal supplies being shipped out. Meaningless without context.

My biggest concern right now is people simply aren't taking it seriously. I wish he'd lead on that...show some emotion and outrage at people who don't comply...you know, instead of attacking reporters.

underway. I desperately wish these were about leadership and information, and not a campaign rally.

Whooa whooa whoa. Calm down now. Don't you know that according to Trump supporters you are supposed to rally round the flag and not be political in any way unless it is to support the God-Emperor's divine judgment?

“.....sending “things” to Italy....”

MY PILLOW commercial!

My Pillow guy is plugging right now.
These guys get paid to produce this stuff, why is he talking to me on national TV?\
He's ****ING PROSTYLTIZING NOW!!!Q **** THIS

PILLOWS and GOD!

My Pillow guy is plugging right now.

They are making masks, so are many others, but not everyone can be there.

What bugs me is that everyone is touching this dagnabbit mike.

**** My Pillow, that Evangelical . During a health crisis, my ****ing pillow. **** Trump, what a circus.

A yes, all the business owners are coming up and praising Trump for his leadership. He is getting his needy ego stroked of course.

They are making masks, so are many others, but not everyone can be there.
What bugs me is that everyone is touching this dagnabbit mike.
\hes probably lucky to get a giant government contract during one of the worst economic downturns in history. He's LUCKY he got that business. We don't need him talking GOD during a crisis during the presidential briefing. This is madness, All about ratings, he's selling commercial time now. It's nuts.

If pillow wants to get on the news, that's one thing...this is our national briefing in a crisis. They should be pointing out all the states not asking people to stay indoors...or texas that considers ALL business "essential". Gods. /vent

And the local networks cut him off again. :roll:

No need to run the mypillow/trump ad and longer.

Proctor and Gamble ad running now. this is madness.

Mother****er is talking about brands like Tide, etc. cant make this up.

Everywhere, and rightfully so, I hear and see and read about people thanking the people on the front lines. Thanking The Docs, the Nurses, cops, etc.. A friend of ours is a nurse, she told us where she works they have masks, but she heard at other hospitals some of the staff are wearing disposable diapers as masks.

But the prez thanks them by saying there's a shortage of masks because the people in the medical field are stealing the masks.

Now that shows true leadership.

The people who continually defend this moron, deplorable isn't a strong enough word to describe them.

Everyone is spitting on that microphone and then they touch it.

.....and Jockey shorts, P&G, United Technologies..........this is just a commercial.....

A yes, all the business owners are coming up and praising Trump for his leadership. He is getting his needy ego stroked of course.

He should be breaking the balls of those governors and local leaders who aren't complying, instead of running ****ing Trump campaign ads and proctor and gamble Tide ads,.

.....and Jockey shorts, P&G, United Technologies..........this is just a commercial.....
Weren't you whining recently about private companies not stepping up? :lamo

3030..looks like we'll make it!!

The usual rattling off of all federal supplies being shipped out. Meaningless without context.

My biggest concern right now is people simply aren't taking it seriously. I wish he'd lead on that...show some emotion and outrage at people who don't comply...you know, instead of attacking reporters.

Reserved for the press corps!

Everywhere, and rightfully so, I hear and see and read about people thanking the people on the front lines. Thanking The Docs, the Nurses, cops, etc.. A friend of ours is a nurse, she told us where she works they have masks, but she heard at other hospitals some of the staff are wearing disposable diapers as masks.

But the prez thanks them by saying there's a shortage of masks because the people in the medical field are stealing the masks.

Now that shows true leadership.

The people who continually defend this moron, deplorable isn't a strong enough word to describe them.

Glad I went #BoycottTrumpPressers a few days ago —> will catch lowlights when it’s over

Back
Top Bottom