• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brian Banks’ accuser ordered to pay $2.6 million in damages to school district

That witch took 5 years of an innocent man's life. I hope every penny she ever earns and every item she ever owns is confiscated to pay back what she fraudulently gained. If there's any justice, she'll spend 5 years of her life in prison too.

I think she should go to jail herself. Why was she not present in the courtroom?

Tim-

I think she should go to jail herself. Why was she not present in the courtroom?

Tim-

She's probably in hiding.

Even if she actually has 2.6 million, there's no way she can pay for the damage she's done. What's five years in prison for a crime you didn't commit worth?

She's probably in hiding.

Even if she actually has 2.6 million, there's no way she can pay for the damage she's done. What's five years in prison for a crime you didn't commit worth?

I'd like to see her serve at least what he served... but that's an emotional response on my part.

I'd like to see her serve at least what he served... but that's an emotional response on my part.

I had that same emotional response, but even more, I'd like to see room in prison for the yahoos who get caught stealing cars and copper wire, and are let go because there isn't enough room for them in jail.

Maybe there needs to be an alternative punishment.

Back
Top Bottom