• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brexit & Trump, Really Just a Call For "White Lives Matter"

You don't even need a "good investment account" to beat Trump over that time frame. Inheriting the amount of money he did, when he did, any index fund would beat his supposed net worth today. The world's laziest stock broker beats Trump's decades of business ventures.

It's easier to think you're a home-run hitter when you start life on 3rd base,

I like that one.

I like that one.

I wish I could take credit but I'm pretty sure variations on it have existed about as long as baseball :)

iWKad22.jpg

I see you can't answer my question. I'll ask it again, to give you another chance to duck it. Why are you so anxious to admit Muslim aliens to U.S. territory?

Very entertaining. Can you supply some data on the "inevitability" of immigrants becoming jihadists?

I ask because so far, all but a few of the "jihadists" have been born in the USA.

And while we're at it, can you site with reference exactly what it is about the Muslim faith that runs contrary to American values?

If any other poster here wants to pose those questions to me, I will consider responding to them.

Why are you so anxious to throw out one of the core founding principles of this nation?

Why don't you say what principle are you referring to, and show us the evidence that it--whatever it may be--is "one of the core founding principles of this nation?"

Why don't you say what principle are you referring to, and show us the evidence that it--whatever it may be--is "one of the core founding principles of this nation?"

Freedom to come here and practice your religion in peace. If I have to show you evidence of that... I feel really bad for you.

Highly slanted propaganda.

You have no evidence.

You are a waste of time with all your biased bull ****. I see no need to interact with you again. Have fun with your bigoted hate

I see you can't answer my question. I'll ask it again, to give you another chance to duck it. Why are you so anxious to admit Muslim aliens to U.S. territory?

Your question is loaded..and you know it. And your attitude on this repulses me.

But I will answer it.

I have ZERO problem OR FEAR of ANY major religion immigrating to America in whatever numbers they wish...provided they meet all the NORMAL immigration criteria presently set out by the American government. For I do not cower in the corner for fear of others just because of their religion. I do not arbitrarily judge people solely on the basis of their religion. I would rather take my chances of dying in a terrorist attack rather then see the rights and freedoms that made America great be trampled on by attitudes like yours and that cowardly, loser Trump's.

And Hello...the last two mass shooting involving Muslims were 66% American...DUH.

BTW, if your attitude on this represents America's future...I hope America goes down the tubes as a country.

We are done here.

Bu bye.

Last edited:
If any other poster here wants to pose those questions to me, I will consider responding to them.

Can you supply some data on the "inevitability" of immigrants becoming jihadists?

And while we're at it, can you site with reference exactly what it is about the Muslim faith that runs contrary to American values?

I wish I could take credit but I'm pretty sure variations on it have existed about as long as baseball :)

I have never heard it (to my knowledge).

And when I Googled it, it basically did not come up.

I would say you can take credit for that one.

Post #38, remember?

Already did the research, already answered it, you be wrong, you be the chicken... then you want to threaten non-interaction with you as you did Renae above... like its some high honor to discuss matters with someone who pulls things out of his backside and tries to pawn it off as some sort of truth when its just all made up and then has the hypocrisy to accuse others of doing the same thing?

A hypocritical chicken no less. Bwwwck bwwwwck bwwwck, eh?

Knows what is going on?

He has declared his businesses bankrupt FOUR times, he has been bailed out by his Daddy at least once, no unbiased, reputable source thinks he is worth ANYWHERE NEAR what he says he is (plus he refuses to release the proof), many say he would be no farther behind if he had just taken his Daddy's inheritance and put it in a good investment account (like other ignorant, wealthy people do) and he would not even be anything famous (probably) were it not for his rich father.

Plus - Trump airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump: The Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Steaks, and Trump University...ALL FAILURES.

The guy is NOT a successful businessman in my book. Not at ALL.

He is a trust fund baby with a BIG mouth.

Donald Trump?s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | Zero Hedge

Your hard on for Trump doesn't change what I said.

He makes it his business to know what is going on and how it affects his bottom line.

This vote is affecting all of us and he is entitled to his opinion on the situation, which I would take long before yours.

Can you supply some data on the "inevitability" of immigrants becoming jihadists?

Its already happened, this inevitability... so its already been proven 100% inevitable. One example [read post #38 for other examples] is the Tsarnaev brothers, immigrants that perpetrated the Boston Marathon bombings.

Nobody said it was going to be all or even any specific percentage that would become jihadists. Can you tell us what it is in the Muslim faith that pushes Islamic radicals to kill and terrorize others to the extent that it is a world wide problem? If you cannot, do not expect others to put their finger on it either. But to ignore it does not mean it does not exist. People here have jumped off a 110 story building because of whatever it is, lots of innocent dead Americans and others world wide left in its deadly wake...so I am pretty sure it exists.

Do you deny it? Is this, whatever it is, an American value?

Freedom to come here and practice your religion in peace. If I have to show you evidence of that... I feel really bad for you.

You have no such evidence, and what you may feel is irrelevant. No alien anywhere outside the U.S. has any right under the Constitution of the U.S. even to enter this nation's territory, let alone to remain on it. Aliens enter the U.S. only at the pleasure of the American people:

This Court has repeatedly emphasized that over no conceivable subject is the legislative power of Congress more complete than it is over the admission of aliens. Our cases have long recognized the power to expel or exclude aliens as a fundamental sovereign attribute exercised by the Government's political departments largely immune from judicial control . . . in the exercise of its broad power over immigration and naturalization, Congress regularly makes rules that would be unacceptable if applied to citizens. Fiallo v. Bell, 430 U.S. 787 (1977).

The people of this country are free to admit aliens here as they please, or to exclude them as they please, including or excluding aliens from all other nations, or from some nations but not others, for whatever reasons they may have.

Last edited:
Your hard on for Trump doesn't change what I said.

He makes it his business to know what is going on and how it affects his bottom line.

This vote is affecting all of us and he is entitled to his opinion on the situation, which I would take long before yours.

Ummm...why you would assume I feel sexually attracted to a male buffoon is beyond me.

Perhaps you are projecting.

Whatever.

But since you have decided to put words in my mouth...we are done here.

Good day.

Its already happened, this inevitability... so its already been proven 100% inevitable. One example [read post #38 for other examples] is the Tsarnaev brothers, immigrants that perpetrated the Boston Marathon bombings.

Nobody said it was going to be all or even any specific percentage that would become jihadists. Can you tell us what it is in the Muslim faith that pushes Islamic radicals to kill and terrorize others to the extent that it is a world wide problem? If you cannot, do not expect others to put their finger on it either. But to ignore it does not mean it does not exist. People here have jumped off a 110 story building because of whatever it is, lots of innocent dead Americans and others world wide left in its deadly wake...so I am pretty sure it exists.

Do you deny it? Is this, whatever it is, an American value?

I am not talking to you.

I did not ask you...I asked matchlight.

And it is NOT the Muslim faith that 'pushes' them to mass murder...it is insanity. Just as with the Virginia Tech shooter and the AUrora shooter and the Columbine shooters and Oklahoma City bomber (none of whom - to my knowledge - were Muslims, btw).

And if you disagree...I am not very interested...no offense.

Good day.

Last edited:
Highly slanted propaganda.

You have no evidence.

You are a waste of time with all your biased bull ****. I see no need to interact with you again. Have fun with your bigoted hate

WTF are you on about dude. That last one is an ISLAMIC, not right wing propaganda website telling what they think, this is Muslims telling you how it is.

How about you post where you get your "wise" thinking.

rather then see the rights and freedoms that made America great

Your personal, sullen tone is just what I've come to expect from people who share your political views. But neither your fit or pique nor your invocation of ringing, patriotic-sounding phrases about rights and freedoms can hide your ignorance of basic constitutional law. No alien outside U.S. territory has any right under the Constitution of the U.S. to enter U.S. territory. Aliens enter here solely at the pleasure of the American people.

Millions of collectivists, even though they choose to live in this country, run it down when they are not busy trying to cover the backsides of its adversaries. These people are often sympathetic to Islamists because, like their president B. Hussein Obama, they share the Islamists' resentment of most things American. Once again I would like to recommend a very informative book documenting this unholy alliance. The author is Andy McCarthy, and the title is "The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America."

I am not talking to you.

I did not ask you...I asked matchlight.

And it is NOT the Muslim faith that 'pushes' them to mass murder...it is insanity. Just as with the Virginia Tech shooter and the AUrora shooter and the Columbine shooters and Oklahoma City bomber (none of whom - to my knowledge - were Muslims, btw).

And I am not in the slightest bit interested in your opinion on this.

Bu bye.
A can't handle the truth styled answer.

Be my guest, its what many folks do, ignore relevant material contrary to their confirmation bias. Got it, but there are others here just as lost as we are that might find a key by rationally arguing the matter. There are things here others, even on the opposite side, have helped me understand. My answer isn't necessarily the solution, but represents an attempt at putting together the pieces in a hopefully logical fashion so as to get closer to solving the puzzle we have before us.

So, why all these folks some of us call radical Islamists do these things to usually innocent others?. Can it really be relegated to just plain insanity? First of all there is a difference between what an insane individual does on his own and what an otherwise sane person does in conjunction with other similarly motivated individuals. My opinion, you cannot pawn off a taught ideology as being insanity. Nazis were not adjudicated to be insane, surviving Marathon bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was not either. As far as I know you cannot be taught to be insane. Do you have proof that is possible? So, if this comes not from insanity as you posit, what might it be?

There is a commonness of purpose world wide to these people who do not act individually but as a cohort group, in concert planning and carrying out coordinated attacks with dedicated objectives. That is not insane, that is war by a dedicated warrior group who declares itself under, in this case, the banner of Islam.

Deny the reality if you will, but ignorance is not a virtue to be cultivated in my opinion, nor will it get us closer to an answer.

Bigotry is ruining this site — let's not let it ruin our country, too, please.

You have no such evidence, and what you may feel is irrelevant. No alien anywhere outside the U.S. has any right under the Constitution of the U.S. even to enter this nation's territory, let alone to remain on it. Aliens enter the U.S. only at the pleasure of the American people:

This Court has repeatedly emphasized that over no conceivable subject is the legislative power of Congress more complete than it is over the admission of aliens. Our cases have long recognized the power to expel or exclude aliens as a fundamental sovereign attribute exercised by the Government's political departments largely immune from judicial control . . . in the exercise of its broad power over immigration and naturalization, Congress regularly makes rules that would be unacceptable if applied to citizens. Fiallo v. Bell, 430 U.S. 787 (1977).

The people of this country are free to admit aliens here as they please, or to exclude them as they please, including or excluding aliens from all other nations, or from some nations but not others, for whatever reasons they may have.

I would argue that Congress has no authority to legislate immigration requirements based on one's religious beliefs, as such is barred by the first amendment. Even if they do have this authority, freedom of religious practice is absolutely a core founding principle of this nation.

This country has a mechanism for repealing the first amendment. It is within the scope of this nation's constitution to do that. But that still goes against our founding principles.

Ummm...why you would assume I feel sexually attracted to a male buffoon is beyond me.

Perhaps you are projecting.

Whatever.

But since you have decided to put words in my mouth...we are done here.

Good day.

It says a lot about you that you took that comment sexually.

Back
Top Bottom