• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brexit & Trump, Really Just a Call For "White Lives Matter"

Very entertaining. Can you supply some data on the "inevitability" of immigrants becoming jihadists?

I ask because so far, all but a few of the "jihadists" have been born in the USA.

And while we're at it, can you site with reference exactly what it is about the Muslim faith that runs contrary to American values?

If I may, Google Sharia law.

The question is would you fight for it, declare war on the USA and all it stands for, because voting isn't going to be enough. Of course, you have to be a fearless freedom fighter to go that far, and I suspect you aren't.

I suspect posting silly questions makes you feel big and smart. Better chance I'm right then you are. If it came down to it, and I felt the cause was justice I'd take up arms and fight for what's right. We aren't there, not yet.

I suspect posting silly questions makes you feel big and smart. Better chance I'm right then you are. If it came down to it, and I felt the cause was justice I'd take up arms and fight for what's right. We aren't there, not yet.

Been hearing that for years. The Rascal Scooter Revolution is always just around the corner.

Very entertaining. Can you supply some data on the "inevitability" of immigrants becoming jihadists?

I ask because so far, all but a few of the "jihadists" have been born in the USA.

And while we're at it, can you site with reference exactly what it is about the Muslim faith that runs contrary to American values?

Islam is not compatible with other religions and governments as Islam IS A political, economic and religious system. That's what people like YOU do not get. It's not like the 52 flavors of Christianity out there. Are there Muslims who are pretty cosmopolitan and take a lighter view of it. Sure, in the West, where they can get away with it.

Islam is not compatible with other religions and governments as Islam IS A political, economic and religious system. That's what people like YOU do not get. It's not like the 52 flavors of Christianity out there. Are there Muslims who are pretty cosmopolitan and take a lighter view of it. Sure, in the West, where they can get away with it.

You say.

I told differently by learned scholars.

What evidence have you other than American right-wing slander.

Is anyone really surprised? I mean, come on. The writing for this has been on the wall for nearly a decade. "We want our Country Back!"

Well, yesterday, Britain took its back. Will America follow suit?

I would not bet against it.

"Brexit" is certainly popular among white racists, no doubt.

You say.

I told differently by learned scholars.

What evidence have you other than American right-wing slander.
https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-go...-jurist-imam-khomeini/form-islamic-government
Islam is a government, not a faith - Washington Times

Muslims...

Introduction

The West makes a natural mistake in their understanding of Islamic tradition, assuming that religion means the same for Muslims as it has meant for most other religious adherents ever since the industrial revolution, and for some societies, even before that; that is: a section of life reserved for certain matters, and separate from other sections of life. This is not the Islamic world view. It never has been in the past, and modern attempts of making it so are seen as an aberration.

Islam: A Total Way of Life

Islam is a “total way of life.” It has provided guidance in every sphere of life, from individual cleanliness, rules of trade, to the structure and politics of the society. Islam can never be separated from social, political, or economic life, since religion provides moral guidance for every action that a person takes. The primary act of faith is to strive to implement God's will in both private and public life. Muslims see that they, themselves, as well as the world around them, must be in total submission to God and his Will. Moreover, they know that this concept of His rule must be established on earth in order to create a just society. Like Jews and Christians before them, Muslims have been called into a covenant relationship with God, making them a community of believers who must serve as an example to other nations by creating a moral social order. God tells the Muslim global nation:

“You are the best community raised for mankind, enjoining the right and forbidding the wrong…” (Quran 3:110)

Throughout history, being a Muslim has meant not only belonging to a religious community of fellow believers but also living under the Islamic Law. For Islamic Law is believed to be an extension of God’s absolute sovereignty.
The Basics of the Political System in Islam (part 1 of 2): Islam a Total Way of Life - The Religion of Islam

These uhm, learned scholars you pay so much attention to, you should do yourself a favor and quit listening to them.

Scotland voted by a landslide to remain but Trump congratulated his hosts and their press for "taking their country back." He didn't mean taking Scotland back into the EU which may happen. It's hard to know what Trump means by that phrase. Hillary says it is code for anti black, Latino, Asian and anti Muslim prejudice simmering in white Americans who feel their dominance slipping away. I think she's right. Trump can say about his Muslim ban, "I told you so," after San Bernadino and Orlando when the killers were not immigrants but Americans and his supporters are all in.

An ugly time is coming.

I'd be more inclined to call them "tribalist." It's a more apt discription. But, yeah. In a fundamental way, both Brexit and Trump are "white lives matter" movements.

Scotland voted by a landslide to remain but Trump congratulated his hosts and their press for "taking their country back." He didn't mean taking Scotland back into the EU which may happen. It's hard to know what Trump means by that phrase. Hillary says it is code for anti black, Latino, Asian and anti Muslim prejudice simmering in white Americans who feel their dominance slipping away. I think she's right. Trump can say about his Muslim ban, "I told you so," after San Bernadino and Orlando when the killers were not immigrants but Americans and his supporters are all in.

An ugly time is coming.
I doubt the "time" ever went away. It's always been there. Multiculturalism is a cosmopolitan concept. The folks in the hinterland never bought into it. That much is obvious. Hence all importance we see given to gerrymandering every ten years.

All it takes to see this is stepping one foot in a Muslim country. Even so-called liberal ones like Morocco or Indonesia reflect this fact. Hell, even stepping foot in Dearborn, Michigan slaps this crap right across an outsider's face. It's impossible to ignore.

I doubt the "time" ever went away. It's always been there. Multiculturalism is a cosmopolitan concept. The folks in the hinterland never bought into it. That much is obvious. Hence all importance we see given to gerrymandering every ten years.

Agreed. It is breaking more into the open. An uglier time is coming.

Hmmm... I am getting the impression you would not believe it even if a Jihadi blew up in your face. Ever wonder why these jihadis and not called Chrisitan jihadis? Or Jewish or Buddhist or Hindu jihadis?

Sorry, most Jihadists are born elsewhere as most of the worldwide problem, up to this point, with this peaceful religion has been outside the US. Fortunately for us, unfortunately for whoever else in the many countries where the peaceful religion kills, obviously in a non violent way [ :roll: ], innocent people.

Maybe its just your sloppiness and you meant that most the ones attacking inside the US have been born in the US? I do not even find that to be true. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

The 19 Sept 11 attackers were all born outside the US. Tsarnaev brothers Boston Marathon bombings were born outside the US. Underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, born outside the US. Shoe bomber, Richard Colvin Reid outside the US. Mir Qazi, 1993 CIA shootings, outside the US. 1993 the first World Trade Center bombings, Ramzi Yousef, Eyad Ismoil, outside the US. Btw, Yousef came claiming political asylum, was allowed in, given a hearing date. Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, LAX shooting, outside the US.

Looks like most of the damage done by terrorists within the US has been done by folks born outside the US... what are your sources on all but a few of the jihadists being born in the US? Pulling **** out of your ass is not considered a reliable source, remember.

The question is would you fight for it, declare war on the USA and all it stands for, because voting isn't going to be enough. Of course, you have to be a fearless freedom fighter to go that far, and I suspect you aren't.
I just might consider moving to Texas if they did that.

Who needs to fight? Learn your lessons from history man, from Gandhi and Dr. MLK, jr... passive resistance, non violent protest is the way to go. Hell, if everyone in Texas refused to pay federal income taxes, any other federal tax refused comply with or coordinate/work in conjunction with federal agencies... there are 27 million people residing in Texas, what are the feds gonna do, arrest them all?

The race card is getting really old.
Racism isn't what drove this historic vote! Issues of security, immigration and economic autonomy did.

I just might consider moving to Texas if they did that.

Who needs to fight? Learn your lessons from history man, from Gandhi and Dr. MLK, jr... passive resistance, non violent protest is the way to go. Hell, if everyone in Texas refused to pay federal income taxes, any other federal tax refused comply with or coordinate/work in conjunction with federal agencies... there are 27 million people residing in Texas, what are the feds gonna do, arrest them all?

Go for it.

Guess who's going to be coming for favors should she be elected to POTUS. :2mad:

Or who is going to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom.

They already paid the fee.

I think Trump trying to associate his campaign with Brexit is laughable.

I truly believe that if Trump thought he could gain votes by praising Hitler - he would do it.

And how the heck is America taking back her country by electing some buffoon who wants to put gigantic tariff on imports and by barring certain religion(s) from entering the USA?

There is nothing patriotic in that.

Trump is saying (in essence) 'we cannot fight other countries economies on even terms. We can only do it with protectionism'. PLUS he is saying that 'America is afraid of Muslims so we will ban them'.

That is not strength - that is cowardice.

America is about free markets and free enterprise AND it is about being inclusive ('huddled masses') NOT reclusive.

Trump is NOT a proud American, IMO. He is a spoiled, trust fund brat who has nothing but failed businesses and failed marriages in his past. He is pathetic.

So is Clinton, but I guarantee you she will do less harm to America then Trump would as POTUS.

Though I still prefer Gary Johnson by MILES over both of them.

Trump doesn't stop being a businessman that knows what is going on because he is running for President.

Trump doesn't stop being a businessman that knows what is going on because he is running for President.

Knows what is going on?

He has declared his businesses bankrupt FOUR times, he has been bailed out by his Daddy at least once, no unbiased, reputable source thinks he is worth ANYWHERE NEAR what he says he is (plus he refuses to release the proof), many say he would be no farther behind if he had just taken his Daddy's inheritance and put it in a good investment account (like other ignorant, wealthy people do) and he would not even be anything famous (probably) were it not for his rich father.

Plus - Trump airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump: The Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Steaks, and Trump University...ALL FAILURES.

The guy is NOT a successful businessman in my book. Not at ALL.

He is a trust fund baby with a BIG mouth.

Donald Trump?s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | Zero Hedge

Knows what is going on?

He has declared his businesses bankrupt FOUR times, he has been bailed out by his Daddy at least once, no unbiased, reputable source thinks he is worth ANYWHERE NEAR what he says he is (plus he refuses to release the proof), many say he would be no farther behind if he had just taken his Daddy's inheritance and put it in a good investment account (like other ignorant, wealthy people do) and he would not even be anything famous (probably) were it not for his rich father.

Plus - Trump airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump: The Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Steaks, and Trump University...ALL FAILURES.

nice summation :thumbs:

I agree

this is just the tip

Been hearing that ever since the scary black man got into the white house. Stiiiil waitin.

Knows what is going on?

You don't even need a "good investment account" to beat Trump over that time frame. Inheriting the amount of money he did, when he did, any index fund would beat his supposed net worth today. The world's laziest stock broker beats Trump's decades of business ventures.

It's easier to think you're a home-run hitter when you start life on 3rd base.

An ugly time is coming.
Chumps a fool

Back
Top Bottom