• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brexit Just Got Trump Closer to Victory

True the Leave Campaign already walking back their claims that they were going to stop immigration. This is exactly what Trump is doing with his ban all muslims comment and more will come of that. Even if polls show it isn't helping much for his cause.

And I wonder how the Leave voters felt when the only policy they thought they understood (immigration) wasn't going to come true? Oh, and they have less purchasing power and they'll all have to get new passports. And if they want to buy things from the EU or do business there they're going to be smacked by massive tariffs. Yay victory!

Is Trump already walking back his Ban Muslims thing? I thought he triple-downed on that after the Orlando shooting.

Can you clarify what the Leave voters will get as a result of the vote? I don't mean nebulous words like "freedom." What will UK's citizens be able to do when they leave the EU that they can't do now?

From what I understand it is mostly just a circle-jerk amongst White Supremacists and the government's ability to operate outside of EU regulations.

But then again, I don't really like the EU either. So I hate both groups.

Is Trump already walking back his Ban Muslims thing? I thought he triple-downed on that after the Orlando shooting.

LOL. I remember hearing that last friday in the car during work. Today it was officially confirmed by his campaign that he is walking it back

From what I understand it is mostly just a circle-jerk amongst White Supremacists and the government's ability to operate outside of EU regulations.

But then again, I don't really like the EU either. So I hate both groups.

Racist nationalism and catastrophic economic policies seem to be married at the hip. If you marry your racist wife, her uncle will be asking you for a loan to cover some gambling losses.

As for the EU, I don't doubt that there were almost certainly some awful bureaucratic nightmares associated with it, but there were enormous benefits that came with it as well.

LOL. I remember hearing that last friday in the car during work. Today it was officially confirmed by his campaign that he is walking it back

Great. Now we have to listen to all his Trump supporters pour adulation on him for evolving, or some asshattery.

Do you think immigrants should be able to demonstrate a basic degree of literacy?

this goes for VOTERS.. all voters must have high logical thinking ability.. NOT the memory type that fools in education gets... the immigration issue is they are running in lower IQ's and if they vote BIG TROUBLE COMES

Can you clarify what the Leave voters will get as a result of the vote? I don't mean nebulous words like "freedom." What will UK's citizens be able to do when they leave the EU that they can't do now?

when bringing in so many lower IQ's they soon will vote and laws will be made from their lower IQ minds.. more crime will come because not the ability to follow rules.. more expense and will help run off the wise of those nations to bring a faster meltdown

ever heard what happens with WISDOM FLIGHT of an area??

HE 4 day pattern with the stock markets of UK.. FRANCE ,,and GERMANY..... EACH and every day UK was the winner of these 3...
each and every day Germany was the loser of these 3.

THE REASON is the wise can see that the immigration issue harms.. and UK shows they are saying most to NO they are helped the most and since germany is saying YES they are harmed the worst

MERKEL made a HORRENDOUS ERROR and will not admit it

Euro Union nation has LOST TRILLIONS with MERKELS Horrendous error.. will she be thrown in jail?

each and every day since the vote.. Uk stock has beat france and germany each day with germany the worst each day

canada will benefit greatly from this as well as america with trading strong with UK.. same with austrailia

for the WEEK after the vote.... UK GAINED 2.6%....all the rest had a minus... France 5.1%.. Germany 5.6%..Spain 8.1%..Italy 9.8%.. Ireland 11.7%...Greece 12.3%... and each of the nordic states in the euro union lost and these will vote to secede from the union and the reason why they lost less..

WHAT a MONSTROUS ERROR by MERKEL...!!!

and how the very young voted shows this issue was a wisdom test for voters.. 75% of 18-25 voted to remain in union which means the others more experienced and wiser voted in a landslide to exit

and the stock markets proves who are the wiinners and losers and also shows if you let unwise people vote a nation WILL BE THE LOSER.. so soon there will be a world wide wisdom test for voters and no more liberalism..

THIS also will bring te conservative states to separate from the liberals states.... WELCOME TO THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

I read this recently but don't recall, so no link.....BUT, Nate Silver stated that Clinton beats Trump to the tune of 81% probability.

Back
Top Bottom