• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brexit groups in chaos

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Vote Leave named as official Brexit campaign in EU referendum | Politics | The Guardian

So Nigel "the liar" Farage wont be the official vote to leave the EU .. well his group wont, so what does he do? Appeal the decision and what does that mean? I could mean a delay of the vote.... HAHAHAH... Sorry but that is funny as hell if that happens. Delay a referendum because of in-fighting on one of the sides of the debate....
Well, I don't see the referendum being delayed.

Why would the government delay it? It is the Brexit side's problem that they cannot get their act together in time.

Why would the government delay it? It is the Brexit side's problem that they cannot get their act together in time.

Guessing the courts and the election commission might be able to do it.

Vote Leave named as official Brexit campaign in EU referendum | Politics | The Guardian

So Nigel "the liar" Farage wont be the official vote to leave the EU .. well his group wont, so what does he do? Appeal the decision and what does that mean? I could mean a delay of the vote.... HAHAHAH... Sorry but that is funny as hell if that happens. Delay a referendum because of in-fighting on one of the sides of the debate....

Your source contradicts you - Farage didn't contest the decision

Nigel Farage, the key figurehead for Leave.EU, did not appear to be in combative mood after the decision was announced. He tweeted simply:

I congratulate @vote_leave on getting designation.

The only person who would have contested was Arron Banks - none of the rest of Farage's group were going to appeal or try to delay the referendum.

Your source contradicts you - Farage didn't contest the decision

Not yet, but there is talk about doing it.

The only person who would have contested was Arron Banks - none of the rest of Farage's group were going to appeal or try to delay the referendum.

We shall see.. Farages ego is so big that I doubt he will stand for this... he is basically being sidelined along with UKIP from the debate.

Not yet, but there is talk about doing it.

We shall see.. Farages ego is so big that I doubt he will stand for this... he is basically being sidelined along with UKIP from the debate.

Actually this can be a positive or negative. If ukip appeal the decision, then you are right it means chaos.

However if farage can keep his ego in check, then it is a positive development because it quite obvious which group will do a better job convincing voters.

Back
Top Bottom