• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brett's take on communism fine tuning.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I am sure you are all aware this still exists today, in north korea at least. i am also sure you all do not like it as it is a good idea, but due to mismanagement the leaders collect all the assets and the people collect nothing.

But, this is still a good idea. instead of cash trading hands, they get allotments of goods. if the state is in control of everything, first they should switch to the asset based economic systems to get all their buildings listed as the worth of the country instead of all the gold.

Then, they could easily build more! build build build! this will see more people employed, and more goods for their 'nucleated climate.' observing that they need to satisfy their own needs would lead to them dividing the economy up into about seven sectors, and, if they 'invest' in each sector respectively, they could see their employees making more, consuming more and therefore leading to a stronger economy.

Maybe they need a formula?

I would say that you take your collected revenue and divide to thirds of that by each sector. then, you build,a s building is free, and then you employ.

Build buildings? In a Communist state, the resources are all owned by the state. The people are free to practice any secular activity. The only people who forgot that their works are state owned are the politicians.

I am sure you are all aware this still exists today, in north korea at least. i am also sure you all do not like it as it is a good idea, but due to mismanagement the leaders collect all the assets and the people collect nothing.

But, this is still a good idea. instead of cash trading hands, they get allotments of goods. if the state is in control of everything, first they should switch to the asset based economic systems to get all their buildings listed as the worth of the country instead of all the gold.

Then, they could easily build more! build build build! this will see more people employed, and more goods for their 'nucleated climate.' observing that they need to satisfy their own needs would lead to them dividing the economy up into about seven sectors, and, if they 'invest' in each sector respectively, they could see their employees making more, consuming more and therefore leading to a stronger economy.

Maybe they need a formula?

I would say that you take your collected revenue and divide to thirds of that by each sector. then, you build,a s building is free, and then you employ.

Simultaneous with the building of buildings, they could install solar and wind (renewable) energy options that also made jobs installing and after completion they would be self sufficient and labor would be required to keep the Renewable options functional.

Back
Top Bottom