• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brett's back! <yawn.>

**** Farve, **** Rodgers, **** the Vikings, **** the Packers.

GO BEARS!

GO BEARS!

Bears? Bears who?

249894_det.jpg

I remember the Bears, once upon a time. The Fridge. McMahon. Dickta. Man o' man. What a team. Haven't heard much from them since. They still around? :mrgreen:

This sounds like an elaborate ploy to cover up his croc-wearing ****-shot indiscretions.

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-****-shots-not-a-love-story?skyline=true&s=i

Bears? Bears who?

249894_det.jpg

I remember the Bears, once upon a time. The Fridge. McMahon. Dickta. Man o' man. What a team. Haven't heard much from them since. They still around? :mrgreen:

Oh, they're gonna spell Bad News for the Vikings and Packers, that's for sure.

Oh, they're gonna spell Bad News for the Vikings and Packers, that's for sure.

You might be right. My crystal ball is in the shop. :mrgreen:

Let's see what the experts have to say.

Packer odds to win NFC North = 1.25 to 1. NFC title = 3.5 to 1.
2010 NFL Predictions: Game by Game Breakdown for the Green Bay Packers | Bleacher Report

Super Bowl odds:
Packers = 9 to 1
Viqueens = 12 to 1
Da bears = 29 to 1
2011 NFL Futures Odds to Win Super Bowl XLV (45). NFL football Super Bowl Odds. Pro football future betting odds.

One thing I know for sure. It's gonna be a white-knuckle season and I can hardly wait! Wooohooo!

2010 NFL Predictions: Game by Game Breakdown for the Green Bay Packers | Bleacher Report

Super Bowl odds:
Packers = 9 to 1
Viqueens = 12 to 1
Da bears = 29 to 1
2011 NFL Futures Odds to Win Super Bowl XLV (45). NFL football Super Bowl Odds. Pro football future betting odds.

One thing I know for sure. It's gonna be a white-knuckle season and I can hardly wait! Wooohooo!

Those experts don't know jack! It's the Bears year! The Cubs gave up all their wins in the second half of the season so that the Bears can win the division! Believe it!

Those experts don't know jack! It's the Bears year! The Cubs gave up all their wins in the second half of the season so that the Bears can win the division! Believe it!

I suppose you do know Jack. Introduce me to him someday. LOL! Seriously, I love game day with the Pack and Da Bears. They have handed us our ass on a platter to many times to count. And the Packers have handed them their's as well. One thing for sure, regardless if the Bears are picked to suck this year, the Pack vs. Bears games WILL be exciting and I'm not gonna bet a nickle either way.

I suppose you do know Jack. Introduce me to him someday. LOL! Seriously, I love game day with the Pack and Da Bears. They have handed us our ass on a platter to many times to count. And the Packers have handed them their's as well. One thing for sure, regardless if the Bears are picked to suck this year, the Pack vs. Bears games WILL be exciting and I'm not gonna bet a nickle either way.

Quit being fair! I'm trying to disparage the Packers here!

GO BEARS!

That's what i'm talking about, i would love to see peppers sack him, cause a fumble and urlacher take it to the house.On the first snap of the first game.

Is anyone really that surprised he is coming back? He is a bigger drama queen than LeBron.

I understand. It's your duty in life. Go forth. Do good. :2wave:

Well Bears fans and Packer fans aren't allowed to get along or be friends. It's the law!

GO BEARS!

I thought the Bears took them up on their offer and joined the Pac 10? God knows none of their players graduated so they should still have college eligibility...

I heard they are picked to finish just behind Oregon State...

Last edited:
Is anyone really that surprised he is coming back? He is a bigger drama queen than LeBron.

No way he was going out following that pick that cost them the shot at the super bowl...

No way he was going out following that pick that cost them the shot at the super bowl...

See that is how I viewed it too. I knew he was coming back just like I knew The King was leaving Cleveland. The fact people didn't see either of these things happening confuses me.

Super Bowl odds:
Packers = 9 to 1
Viqueens = 12 to 1
Da bears = 29 to 1

All right. Where were we? The predictions above were made in August of '10. With the superbowl right around the corner, let's see what the experts are saying now.

2011 NFL Futures Odds to Win Super Bowl XLV (45). NFL football Super Bowl Odds. Pro football future betting odds. Packers picked to win. Steeler's coming in second. jet's third and Da Bears LAST! :mrgreen:

http://www.betvega.com/super-bowl-odds/ Yup.... Packers picked to win again.

Yessir. Everywhere ya turn, the experts are picking the Packers to be the Superbowl Champs. I ain't no expert, but I pick 'em too. I picked them before the season started. (But, then again, I pick them to win every year. LOL!)

Go Pack! The SMART money is on YOU!

Packers ain't a bad choice. They have a very good team, very complete when they're healthy. I hope that Sunday is a good game, and of course I'm rooting for the Bears to pull it out.

Packers ain't a bad choice. They have a very good team, very complete when they're healthy. I hope that Sunday is a good game, and of course I'm rooting for the Bears to pull it out.

Well, in the spirit of good sportsmanship I wish you luck. Meanwhile, I'll think of you when I'm guzzlin' down a tall and frosty Miller beer as I watch the Pack smoke the Bears this Sunday. Here's to ya! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom