• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brett Kavanaugh Just Declared War on Roe v. Wade

Amen, instead of vilifying Kavanaugh which let's face it, is an attack on his faith.
Bull crap. When he puts on that robe his faith MUST be absent. If he can not do that and he clearly can not then he does not belong.

Kavanaugh is exactly the pud we thought he was. Still employing his power over women.

yet your article was 100% wrong in what he said so why do you continue to lie?

Bull crap. When he puts on that robe his faith MUST be absent. If he can not do that and he clearly can not then he does not belong.

Bullcrap. Democrats should take this as a matter of fact and believe all Christians who have sworn to uphold the law. This line of questioning has no place in America.

His opinion is incredibly uninformed or dishonest in its hypocrisy.
The state of LA wants to demand surgical access to hospitals for abortion providers...yet no such requirements are made for mid-wives doing home births.
His opinion is 100% correct and right on.
also mid-wives are not allowed to perform any type of surgeries are limited in what instruments they can use
in order to help with a baby.

an abortion is 100% a medical procedure.
https://www.multicare.org/news/5-midwife-myths-from-epidural-to-insurance-midwives-can-deliver/

And abortion is 14 times safer than childbirth. (I have link on other laptop)
So unless they start changing the laws for home births and mid-wives...they are all lying hypocrites. And still suckering in the uninformed who will believe anything as long as it's what they want to hear.

again like other people didn't bother reading what this case was about.

this case was about a stay motion that was filed over the law.
Kavanaugh was 100% correct in his opinion. it was very logical and well thought our as to why.

His opinion is 100% correct and right on.
also mid-wives are not allowed to perform any type of surgeries are limited in what instruments they can use
in order to help with a baby.

an abortion is 100% a medical procedure.
https://www.multicare.org/news/5-midwife-myths-from-epidural-to-insurance-midwives-can-deliver/

again like other people didn't bother reading what this case was about.

this case was about a stay motion that was filed over the law.
Kavanaugh was 100% correct in his opinion. it was very logical and well thought our as to why.

How does any of that change it? Why are there no requirements for such a safety measure for midwives?

In both cases, in an emergency the patient would be transported to a hospital where a qualified Dr could do what's needed.

So then if his opinion is so 'correct,' then it's hypocritical to not apply it to midwifery.

How does any of that change it? Why are there no requirements for such a safety measure for midwives?

In both cases, in an emergency the patient would be transported to a hospital where a qualified Dr could do what's needed.

So then if his opinion is so 'correct,' then it's hypocritical to not apply it to midwifery.

:doh this has nothing to do with midwives and most midwives deliverer baby's in a hospital.
way to ignore the link i gave you. however midwifery has nothing to do with this topic.

this topic is about the slate article being 100% wrong in what it stated compared to kavanaugh's opinion.
please try to stay on topic if you can.

So the state declared that any abortion doctor had to have admittance to a hospital.
There are like 4 or 5 of them in the whole state.

A stay was filed to keep the law from going into effect. The lower court ruled for the stay. the appeals court overturned it because
well there is no evidence that it would create a burden and that none of the 3 doctors had tried to even get admittance privs yet.

Kavanaugh agreed with the appeals court ruling that since the law had yet to take affect and that they were trying to rule on a future burden
that might not come to exist then a stay is not needed.

he even admitted in his opinion that if the doctors could not get admittance privs at the hospital that it could in fact cause a burden.

his dissent was that the court was ruling something was a burden before it actually was a burden and that the court was trying to predict the future.
his opinion was spot on and correct.

the courts past precedent has been to not allow these things as there is no injured party.

Thank you for that. His decision really doesn't have anything to do with what's being touted.

no it doesn't just more fake news from the leftist machine that has no critical thinking skills at all.

:doh this has nothing to do with midwives and most midwives deliverer baby's in a hospital.
way to ignore the link i gave you. however midwifery has nothing to do with this topic.

No kidding?

I was pointing out a parallel.

I see Slate, as usually, worked itself up to overwrought panic and hysteria. :roll: As I understand the issue here it was LA's requirement that a doctor performing an abortion have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital
Why is that needed?

PLease do not delude yourself, you had no point. You posted irrelevant tripe.

Oops, you did it again!

later gator!

(too easy)

Brett Kavanaugh Just Declared War on Roe v. Wade

Despite his dishonest protestations at his confirmation hearing, Kavanaugh exactly where I thought the douche-bag would be regarding abortion.

HE's right where he needs to be, doing the right thing.

Oops, you did it again!
Yes, I pointed out how stupid and irrelevant is the crap you post. You can run but the post remain for anyone to read and see the extent of your intellect and integrity.

Proving that he is a piece of crap political hack.
and you are incorrect. He's once again, the right guy doing the right thing. Too bad you feel differently.

ludin's on a mission from God.

Actually, he's right that this is not Kavanaugh's stated opinion.

My comments really apply to the state, and other states, that try to pull this *thus far found* unConstitutional BS re: abortion providers. It is their hypocrisy.

My opinion on Kavanaugh is 50-50 how he'll land on this.

As goes abortion, the direction conservatives would have the US go will result in people of means traveling to CAN or MEX to get abortions and people lacking means will be stuck besetting the health industry, themselves, the child and the economy overall with the costs and consequences of:
  • Women (perhaps with men aiding and abetting them) taking the matter into their own to abort unwanted pregnancies,
  • Unwanted children being brought into the world, and
  • Proportionally increasing birth rates among less advantaged, given that fewer means = less advantage, members of the citizenry.

Back
Top Bottom