• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brett Kavanaugh and pals accused of gang rapes in high school, says lawyer Michael Avenatti

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder, then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Kavanaugh and his friends used Dolphin’s first name, Renate, as code to describe what two of Kavanaugh's classmates said was an inside joke that referenced their claims of sexual encounters with Dolphin.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/09/25/i-pray-their-daughters-are-never-treated-this-way-woman-responds-after-learning-she-was-the-subject-of-a-suggestive-joke-on-brett-kavanaughs-yearbook-page/23541027/

I have the song 'Like A Virgin' playing in my mind.

He needs to be asked about that. What was he claiming to have done with Renate back then and now?

What do we expect to see. A lawyer stating his client was sexually attacked/abused by Kavenaugh years ago. Want to bet that no physical or collaborating evidence will be presented? Want to bet that Avenatti will not say they will or have filed a criminal complaint with law enforcement? Heck I doubt if they will even say they have filed a civil complaint.

Here is my take. If Kavenaugh is such a predator, then criminal charges need to be filed , like yesterday.
If Kavenaugh is not the predator, then he needs to file charges against the women bringing charges against him.

Seem to me it is beyond a Senate hearing. Time to play it out in the courts.

The FBI can investigate the claims, and should, which would help determine who is lying. At this point, I don't see why Kavanaugh would be against a FBI to clear his name.

Questions for Judge Kavanaugh:

Where did you keep the beer kegs?

Did you use Ice to keep the beer cool?

Where did you get the ice?

At what time of the day did you usually start drinking on a school day? On a weekend or holiday day?

Where did you usually store the beer keg?

Where did you have the keg delivered?

What is the earlies time you started drinking for a Keg?

Did you use paper cups for drinking beer from a keg?

When Mark Judge could not remember things, what time did he start drinking?

Did you drive around together to get to where the keg was stored?

If you started drinking at noon, did you have trouble remembering things in the evening?

//

And with more allegations coming out, the Ramirez lady has not yet agreed to or from what I understand been asked to testify, the Senate Committee will vote on Fri at 930 on Judge k's nomination. The wheels are coming off, we need to get this done.

It's seriously doubtful that the second accuser, Ramirez will be called to testify.... NO, the wheels are not coming off---Big wheel keeps on turning.

When a second accuser, Deborah Ramirez, followed Ford seven days later to allege another sexual incident with the teenage Kavanaugh, at Yale 35 years ago, it was no surprise that she followed the now normal Orwellian boilerplate: None of those whom she named as witnesses could either confirm her charges or even remember the alleged event. She had altered her narrative after consultations with lawyers and handlers. She too confesses to underage drinking during the alleged event. She too is currently a social and progressive political activist. The only difference from Ford’s narrative is that Ramirez’s accusation was deemed not credible enough to be reported even by the New York Times, which recently retracted false stories about witness Mark Judge in the Ford case, and which falsely reported that U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley had charged the government for $50,000 office drapes.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/kavanaugh-nomination-battle-like-orwells-1984/

I am an x cop. I know EXACTLY what is going on. The confusion is you wanting to change jurisdictions and call for investigations into nothing like you know the law, you don't. It is just a delaying tactic, nothing more. If it happened then local charges should be filed. Now if criminal charges are filed, we let the courts decide, not this bull**** progressive sideshow nonsense.

Kavanaugh wasn't specifically investigated for rumors of sexual abuse or sexual misconduct. If you think he was, you're mistaken. If you really know how FBI investigations work in this context, then perhaps you're being dishonest.

And, personally speaking, I don't think you know much about sexual abuse or how to respect women who have gone through it.

He nemeds to be asked about that. What was he claiming to have done with Renate back then and now?

He claims they kissed, she claims they didn't and he must be remembering someone else. My guess is he was lying about sex back in high school as many hs boys do.

I'm also kind of having a hard time believing the accusation in contention here, because if that were the case, I seriously doubt his former girlfriends would be so swift to defend him. That kind of behavior wouldn't just stop with high school; especially if it was consistent. So unless Avanatti has some serious evidence he's willing to put on the table, I'm not taking this accusation the least bit seriously.

There are also rumors about his bad drinking, but he doesn't appear to be a angry drunk anymore.

It's called Executive Privilege and Attorney Client Privilege. Obama does it. Clinton does it. And as we have here, GW Bush does it. Why? Because it's the right thing to do, it's part of what we here in the US call - The Rule of Law.

It's the "Rule of Law" to have a partisan hack vet the documents for release to the Senate during the confirmation hearings for his good buddy? Where exactly is that codified in this "Rule of Law?"

Forde and Ramirez bearing false witness garners no sympathy, eh?

Categorically dismissing them is exactly what the #metoo movement is all about. Now, you can live in ignorance, but the Republican party is going to take a big hit in November.

After reading this thread, there is a lot of disgusting behavior in this thread. I can't believe how sick America is at this moment. I do think the people acting the worst, care most of all about their politics, moreso than the human beings involved and dragged into this drama. There are people living in fear and in hiding because of this national drama, and instead of wanting our country and reps to act responsibly, there are a bunch of assholes in America acting like fools and animals because of their political lean. None of you really care about the innocent, guilty, or anybody's "live being ruined." The worst of you only care about the politics of this, and your side winning, and it's not good for the long term of America.

Not only will the rest of the world look at Trump and think he is an embarrassment to America, but they can now look at Americans and see how you embarrass yourselves.

You obviously don't know what a strawman is. But then you're one of the people Trump truly loves, so no worries.

The thread premise is not about Trump or your hate for him. It's about Avenatti's claims that Kavanaugh gang raped while in high school.

I was asking because you made an ad hominem attack on Avenatti for his statements about Kavanaugh, and I was using Trump as an example of someone who acts far worse than Avenatti, yet you love. I find this fascinating, and was wondering how you justify it to yourself. Seems like a fair and OT question to me, considering it is in reply to your ad hominen attack on Avenatti.

Last edited:
The claim of evidence has been repeated too many times. I'll wager money that they have a video.

After reading this thread, there is a lot of disgusting behavior in this thread. I can't believe how sick America is at this moment. I do think the people acting the worst, care most of all about their politics, moreso than the human beings involved and dragged into this drama. There are people living in fear and in hiding because of this national drama, and instead of wanting our country and reps to act responsibly, there are a bunch of assholes in America acting like fools and animals because of their political lean. None of you really care about the innocent, guilty, or anybody's "live being ruined." The worst of you only care about the politics of this, and your side winning, and it's not good for the long term of America.

Not only will the rest of the world look at Trump and think he is an embarrassment to America, but they can now look at Americans and see how you embarrass yourselves.

The world has seen already many times over how Americans embarrass themselves ...

454693114.jpg

Kavanaugh is by very definition a political partisan: that is the reason why conservatives are so hellbent on getting him on the court.

I guess to a extreme left wing partisan hack he might look that way.

A less biased person would look at the very good tasting given to him by the left leaning ABA and the fact that he voted right alongside one of Obama nominees in the vast majority of cases and reach a different conclusion. But we both know you are far too biased to see that.

I'd like to think the Democrats aren't as easily manipulated the way Republican voters are to vote for a bombastic carnival barker. But then again, anything is possible today.

Who says he'll run as a democrat?

Avenatti I mean.

Who says he'll run as a democrat?

Avenatti I mean.

I'm not sure, but considering that he loves to troll Trump, I'd imagine he would want to run as a Democrat, win, and undo everything Trump did while in office. It fits his personality.

You obviously don't know what a strawman is. But then you're one of the people Trump truly loves, so no worries.

I was asking because you made an ad hominem attack on Avenatti for his statements about Kavanaugh, and I was using Trump as an example of someone who acts far worse than Avenatti, yet you love. I find this fascinating, and was wondering how you justify it to yourself. Seems like a fair and OT question to me, considering it is in reply to your ad hominen attack on Avenatti.

No, I didn't. Read what you wrote below:
You asserted that I despise Avenatti, and then invoked a smarmy Trump remark, and then finished off by asking me to justify something I never said. Yours is a classic strawman argument. :lol: Now go practice how to make a debate point without being intellectually dishonest, and then I "might" take you seriously.

Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
OK, you despise Avenatii because he is despicable, but you support a man who is far more despicable in Donald Trump. I'm sincerely curious as to how do you justify this to yourself?

We live in the she said it, and believe it era so it's too much to expect that anyone would even want to waste time fact finding.
Welcome to the Twilight Zone... smh

Who would have thought that a fictional tv show of the past would somehow become a reality in the future.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/twilight zone

Definition of twilight zone

1a : an area just beyond ordinary legal and ethical limits

b : twilight sense 2a

2 : a world of fantasy or illusion

twilight zone noun

English Language Learners Definition of twilight zone

: a situation or an idea that is unclear or confusing

: a world of fantasy where things are not real

Roseann:)

Avenatti supposedly wants to run for president. Under normal circumstances, that would be a joke. But in 2018? It's sadly possible. Trump has opened the doors to the presidency for any lunatic who decides to run.

In the United States, anyone can run for President. That's the problem.

Ford has taken and passed a lie detector.

1. Polygraphs are unreliable
2. We have yet to see the results of that polygraph
3. We have yet to see the questions asked
4. We don't know who the "interviewer" was, thus more credilbility comes into question.

Ah, so the Senate needs conclusive evidence in order not to confirm? That's the standard?

That's the law. Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you were on an interview panel hiring a manager and someone came forward and stated that one of the candidates sexually molested her, that wouldn't be enough to give pause and select a different candidate? I would not need beyond a reasonable doubt evidence to think that prudence says don't hire.

Suspicion with no evidence means nothing, period.

Ford has taken and passed a lie detector. If Avenatti is being honest, he claims to be representing another person who has passed a lie detector. If this doesn't go away, Kavanaugh may as well submit to one himself

So what? Lie detector results etc are not admissible in court for a reason. As for the rest, you can take Avenatti, at his word.

The rest of your statement is a mighty big IF. So again, not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom