• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges

Just an update: Murder charges for any of Taylors murderers was never even introduced to the grand jury according to an anonymous juror. The juror's are allowed to speak publicly now, so it'll be interesting to see if any of them go on the record against that crooked, trumpist D.A.
It would be great if there was further investigation and transparency here...the fact that no homicide charges were even offered can mean at least 2 things:

--there's no legal basis for such charges

--they wanted to appease the public with 'something' so brought the lesser charges to the GJ and hoped to dodge the 'homicide' bullet.

It would be great if there was further investigation and transparency here...the fact that no homicide charges were even offered can mean at least 2 things:

--there's no legal basis for such charges

--they wanted to appease the public with 'something' so brought the lesser charges to the GJ and hoped to dodge the 'homicide' bullet.
Yeah, please. It was option #2 or the D.A. would have come right out and admitted it instead of his condescending rant about how "justice was done, so don't demonstrate here". He then was a featured speaker at the RNC. Seems pretty obvious to me what happened.

TL;dr

That is a way long attempt to defend your posting...and useless. The exchange is here for all to read. I'm not worried about what people think of my responses. Apparently you are.
Of course you didn’t read it. Because it points out just how silly your posts are.

And your right everyone can read you pretending like you know what you are talking about and recommending the cops to take cover in a bathtub.

I AM impressed. The Durass family thanks you lol.
I can't believe Worf turned down a threeway with you guys o_O

Edit: or was that Picard? I'll have to rewatch!

Of course you didn’t read it. Because it points out just how silly your posts are.

And your right everyone can read you pretending like you know what you are talking about and recommending the cops to take cover in a bathtub.
Ha, short and sweet and dishonest...you cant stop lying even in defeat. That's what you've been reduced to, to try and save face on the Internetz.

Let's go with you have been lying. I'm good with that...you still are.

He knew better, I had my eye on Kern the whole time.
I'm disappointed that the new series, "Picard" doesn't have any main Klingon characters. Discovery is hard for me to watch with all the forced drama!

Ha, short and sweet and dishonest...you cant stop lying even in defeat. That's what you've been reduced to, to try and save face on the Internetz.

Let's go with you have been lying. I'm good with that...you still are.
It’s funny how you can’t quote me lying but then I don’t really expect honesty from you.

You said the cops should have sought cover instead of return fire and when I asked you what was cover inside your average apartment you stated a bathtub and a fridge.

And of course we have your lies about me trying to Monday morning QB the police while I agreed with their actions and you were trying to tell them how to do their jobs.

Maybe you should go cower in your bathtub.

That's funny. Who had asked him if it did? If this is the first thing he has to say following the judge's decision to deny AG Cameron's motion to keep grand jury records sealed and juror who filed the suit saying publicly that the jury did not agree that certain actions were justified and that nor did it decide the wanton endangerment indictment be only charges in the case. Then you know what? Race likely did have something to with it if he's this quick to get defensive about it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...records-unsealed-breonna-taylor-case-n1244041
He didn't write the headline.

It’s funny how you can’t quote me lying but then I don’t really expect honesty from you.
Here you go:
Please tell me what I inside and apartment reliably stops bullets. I think you have been watching too many movies.
I know the difference between cover and concealment. Bathtub, fridge?
Now show where I said the cops should hide in a bathtub?

Let's see the quote.

Good luck. You lied and are just embarrassing yourself...kinda missing the mark trying to save your self-esteem on the Internetz. And obvious anger shows just how triggered you are.

I'm disappointed that the new series, "Picard" doesn't have any main Klingon characters. Discovery is hard for me to watch with all the forced drama!
I havent watched Picard yet...at some point I will renew my CBS Online subscrip. and watch The Good Fight, Discovery, and Picard. Something to look forward to!

You have no idea when that statement occurred during the four hour interview.
Did you note the quote marks? That's what he basically boiled it down to, not I. And if you were in the habit of actually looking at and reading through your own posted links you would've have seen that he reiterated that same claim in his ABC interview.

Here you go:

Now show where I said the cops should hide in a bathtub?

Let's see the quote.

Good luck. You lied and are just embarrassing yourself...kinda the opposite of your trying to save your self-esteem on the Internetz.

Here let me take this real slow since apparently this is too much for you.

You said the cops should have taken cover instead of return fire. Cover is something that will stop bullets. When I asked you what is cover inside your average apartment you said a bathtub or fridge. (FYI neither of those are good cover)

Sorry if that is too much for you to comprehend but I can’t break it down anymore grade school then that.

Did you note the quote marks? That's what he basically boiled it down to, not I. And if you were in the habit of actually looking at and reading through your own posted links you would've have seen that he reiterated that same claim in his ABC interview.
Yes. That's neither new nor important.

TL;dr

Here let me take this real slow since apparently this is too much for you.

You said the cops should have taken cover instead of return fire. Cover is something that will stop bullets. When I asked you what is cover inside your average apartment you said a bathtub or fridge. (FYI neither of those are good cover)

Sorry if that is too much for you to comprehend but I can’t break it down anymore grade school then that.
Thank you for admitting you lied. I dont see the quote. Just because you tried to make a statement out of context (as I mentioned other options as well besides cover inside the house), doesnt make your statement true.

Now...since you didnt quote me saying it or even implying it...if you choose to keep on lying, that's up to you. Again...everyone can read what's here.

I havent watched Picard yet...at some point I will renew my CBS Online subscrip. and watch The Good Fight, Discovery, and Picard. Something to look forward to!
The Good Fight was entertaining. Lots of current events worked into the storyline! Remember: "The Pee Pee Tape"? It's in there!

Back
Top Bottom