• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges

Did you not listen to the press conference today?????

No.

Where did the rounds of the other officers bullets go? I think we can all be very grateful that they didnt find innocent victims or other residences.

This statement is interesting tho:

"That analysis concluded that Detective Myles Cosgrove had fired the shot that killed Ms Taylor. "

That's from your source. I wonder if all 5 others came from his gun as well? I have doubts all info has been released, they had what they needed for their scapegoat. They didnt even charge the guy that killed her. That's why there's no murder charge for Hankins.

Thanks...I didnt know that before. Wow, what a devious shitshow.

Oh, I get it! In certain parts of the home, castle doctrine applies, but in others, it doesn't! Thank you for enlightening me! 😆
What does this rant have to do with me correcting a false statement about her location? Are you quite alright?
And here come the infantile insults. Keep 'em rolling, it's a classic sign you're badly losing the argument. (y)
No, I'm just concerned about your wellbeing, as you seem particularly off-kilter, rambling about things that have nothing to do with what I posted. You did it again above.
If you ever get invaded in the middle of the night--and I hope you never do--I expect you to first confirm that the invaders are not LEOs. Otherwise, if you're to follow your absurd reasoning, you would deserve to die if you defended yourself. 🤷‍♂️
I'm sorry, but Neither you, nor I, nor this fellow, have the right to fire on LEOs who have announced themselves. If you think otherwise, well, hopefully you have fun in prison.

How does that answer my response?

I said this: they fired at target they didnt identify and wasnt identified as a threat or suspect. That is wrong.

That's still wrong. They were not free to kill any unidentified threats. What about kids? Shots went into a nearby home with mother and children...would you be justifying that too if they'd been killed?

You can disagree all you want, their shooting response was morally wrong and factually as well....considering the other residence hit and oh, the dead woman.
Once fired upon they were free to respond as they thought necessary to protect themselves and neutralize the threat. The wanton endangerment charge reflects concern about the neighbors.

It is a valid argument the same way as those pale-skinned affluent idiots protesting racial oppression. It's not me, it's the other guys who were brutalized by the cops, goes the pale leftist's line.

The same way, all the armchair social justice warriors like you, never met a cop who would not be polite and act like a gentleman. They get their sick views of cops from the BLM agitators and the evening news.

Describe for me the most brutal encounter you had with a cop. I will be really curious to know how brutal it was. Don't forget that cops kill whites, too, so take that "white privilege" crap somewhere else.

2906CBC1-22DC-4335-86EB-B8398F00E456.jpeg
Thats pretty dark for pale skin..... of course you guys were blaming the USSR for the uppity blacks marching for their rights during the civil rights era. I dont answer to you snowflake.

Rules of engagement are much tighter for our soldiers than most of our LEOs.

Which means that it would actually make people safer from cops if they followed the rules of engagement of soldiers. Think about that for a minute.
I’d just be happy if they didnt play pretend warrior. David Grossman can rot in whatever hell even exists.

Oh, I get it! In certain parts of the home, castle doctrine applies, but in others, it doesn't! Thank you for enlightening me! 😆

And here come the infantile insults. Keep 'em rolling, it's a classic sign you're badly losing the argument. (y)

If you ever get invaded in the middle of the night--and I hope you never do--I expect you to first confirm that the invaders are not LEOs. Otherwise, if you're to follow your absurd reasoning, you would deserve to die if you defended yourself. 🤷‍♂️
These castle doctrine nutters cant be very consistent.

Who is David Grossman?
The crazy army of the lord guy that created the warrior cop training and killology training course. This batshit crazy guy has been giving supplemental training to our police.

What does this rant have to do with me correcting a false statement about her location? Are you quite alright?
No, I'm just concerned about your wellbeing, as you seem particularly off-kilter, rambling about things that have nothing to do with what I posted. You did it again above.

If I want to hire you for a health checkup, I'll be sure to let you know. Just don't expect that call to come...ever. :)

Oh, and it's quite weird that you are so desperate to derail this thread into an argumentum ad hominem about mental health. But by all means, if you want to keep embarrassing yourself, feel free. Your comic relief is quite welcome. :D

I'm sorry, but Neither you, nor I, nor this fellow, have the right to fire on LEOs who have announced themselves. If you think otherwise, well, hopefully you have fun in prison.

You mean, people who are known to be LEOs and legally doing their jobs. I know you think that Breonna's bf should have had ESP and immediately known that those invaders were LEOs, but those of us who live in the real world know otherwise.

The crazy army of the lord guy that created the warrior cop training and killology training course. This batshit crazy guy has been giving supplemental training to our police.

Oh, THAT guy.

Where did I say she was guilty of anything? Verstehst du?

So you are just saying she was out of bed when shot. I guess got to give you that point but I don't know if it really matters if she was in bed or on the toilet she was an innocent person killed.

Once fired upon they were free to respond as they thought necessary to protect themselves and neutralize the threat. The wanton endangerment charge reflects concern about the neighbors.
Let's see that in police procedure, that they can disregard the safety of others.

I'll wait.

Let's see that in police procedure, that they can disregard the safety of others.

I'll wait.
Doesn't matter. The reason there were no charges against two officers is because their actions were determined to be justified. The wanton endangerment charge against the third officer reflects due regard for the safety of others.

Doesn't matter. The reason there were no charges against two officers is because their actions were determined to be justified. The wanton endangerment charge against the third officer reflects due regard for the safety of others.
A life doesn't matter?

Saying she wasnt innocent is saying she is guilty
I didn't say she wasn't innocent. I noted his statement that she was in bed, was false. Comprende vous?

If I want to hire you for a health checkup, I'll be sure to let you know. Just don't expect that call to come...ever. :)

Oh, and it's quite weird that you are so desperate to derail this thread into an argumentum ad hominem about mental health. But by all means, if you want to keep embarrassing yourself, feel free. Your comic relief is quite welcome. :D
So you cannot explain what any of your rants have to do with my correcting another poster on a false statement about her location. How unsurprising.

You mean, people who are known to be LEOs and legally doing their jobs. I know you think that Breonna's bf should have had ESP and immediately known that those invaders were LEOs, but those of us who live in the real world know otherwise.
They announced themselves as LEOs, and were legally doing their jobs.. Check and mate.

So you are just saying she was out of bed when shot. I guess got to give you that point but I don't know if it really matters if she was in bed or on the toilet she was an innocent person killed.
Brilliant deduction, sherlock. She was in the hallway. Next to her boyfriend. She stood there as he chose to shoot at police officers. She was an unfortunate victim of her boyfriend's foolish choice.

So you cannot explain what any of your rants have to do with my correcting another poster on a false statement about her location. How unsurprising.

Holding out for that call? I told you not to, but no no no you weren't gonna listen! 😁

They announced themselves as LEOs, and were legally doing their jobs.. Check and mate.

Oh, I get it! All I gotta do if I wanna break into someone's home in the middle of the night is cosplay as a plainclothes officer! Let enough of this happen and they'll finally get rid of that pesky castle doctrine! Damn, I never thought it was you righties that were gonna help lead the charge against the Second Amendment, but here we are! 😄

There is nothing to prove. The police acted within their authority and the law.

There is always something to prove. Nobody knows without proof whether an obvious murder was justified or not.

Back
Top Bottom