• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breonna Taylor decision expected today; Louisville locked down before possible civil unrest

Do... do you think these are cases isolated purely to liberal cities?

Do you think I give a shit who George Floyd's killers, their bosses, or their bosses' bosses voted for? Are you so rabidly partisan that you think I'd give a pass to George Floyd's murderers if they voted for Biden?

Let's see, who runs Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC, and Louisville? You do indeed give passes to those running those cities as you call for action by voting for the same ideology over and over again, that is what Einstein calls insanity,

People protest injustice.....that's an absolute joke, people protest what they don't like, justice or injustice be damned.........the cop why killed Floyd was arrested......PEOPLE STILL PROTESTED.....
You forgot free of charge, after-hours shopping for Apple phones. Because they were hungry, of course.

Look at this guy who thinks cops never murder or brutalize citizens in conservative voting districts.
And where exactly did I say that> you are backed into a corner and cannot admit when wrong. WE have a legal system and that system in the cities is run by the officials in those cities, why do you continue to support the same ideology that is slow to react as you claim to violations of the law?

Why did you ignore my post and repeat yourself?

Because you skipped the part where they ARRESTED him...... apparently you seem to think that it actually matters HOW FAST they arrest people.....it doesn't.

People protesting don't give a **** about justice or injustice.......don't pretend they do

Another liberal city facing rioting and offering very little support to the police who they hired, funded, and trained. Is it any wonder that police all over this country are endorsing Trump for federal help when their cities turn their backs on them?

The police are no longer paid in Louisville?

So all protesters are guilty of violence, eh? Meanwhile, you never say one word of criticism against the Trump brownshirts out there. Curious.

Why should I? They have as much right to assemble as the rioters you support. Things would be much easier if only your side had rights wouldn’t it?

1) wanton endangerment in the first degree -charging the shooter (Des. Brent Hankinson). He was already fired.

2) wanton endangerment in the first degree-Brent Hankinson-

3) same crime-"extreme indifference to human life" by shooting a gun into an apartment occupied by (name not given)

AG asks for 15,000 dollars full cash bond and court issues a warrant.

Hankinson only one charged. The other two officers are on Ad-Leave

Look at this guy who thinks cops never murder or brutalize citizens in conservative voting districts.
How many unarmed people did cops kill in 2019?

If you don't know, it's OK. Just don't speak on the subject without a disclaimer that you are clueless and that your post is just a bs opinion you cooked up to annoy those who know.

Is there some support we should be giving to cops who kicked down the wrong door unannounced and murdered an innocent woman and will probably be let off the hook?

This was a horrible mistake. The city paid teh family 12 million the cop who made the mistake has been fired.

What on earth else is there to do here?

Charged! Now the complaint is the low bail. If I was the defendant I would stay in jail.

Only one so far.

So you believe all those rioters are Trump supporters? Who has BLM endorsed? Partisanship is on display with you
BLM is nothing more than a collection of Trump haters, Biden supporters, police haters, Marxists, and criminal advocates.

Another liberal city facing rioting and offering very little support to the police who they hired, funded, and trained. Is it any wonder that police all over this country are endorsing Trump for federal help when their cities turn their backs on them?

Your ilk wants rioting to happen. But you sure as hell don't mind much, much larger problems to happen such as the most lethal pandemic in a century.

BLM is nothing more than a collection of Trump haters, Biden supporters, police haters, Marxists, and criminal advocates.

Right and they have endorsed Joe Biden, whereas police have endorsed Trump, the defense rests!

Your ilk wants rioting to happen. But you sure as hell don't mind much, much larger problems to happen such as the most lethal pandemic in a century.

Right, my ilk runs Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Chicago, Louisville, NYC all in that alternate universe in which you live. You really should be doing research on the Constitution and whose responsibility for the results of the virus pandemic but no you would rather divert from real issues. If you get the virus who are you going to blame?

This was a horrible mistake. The city paid teh family 12 million the cop who made the mistake has been fired.

What on earth else is there to do here?

If the police officers betrayed the public trust and killed an innocent person without just cause, then they should be convicted and sent to prison. The police officer cost the Taylor family their daughter. The police officer cost the city's taxpayers 12 million dollars. If his conduct was anything else besides an innocent mistake and he intentionally killed someone who was of no threat to him, he should not be allowed out of prison until he is so old that he has to use tennis balls to foot his walker.

Since you brought it up, "pandemic" my a**. A virus that kills 12,000 otherwise healthy people in a country of 330,000,000 is not a "pandemic".
Back to the regular program...

Right and they have endorsed Joe Biden, whereas police have endorsed Trump, the defense rests!
yep, including the NYPD has endorsed Trump. BLM endorsing Biden was a given-BLM is part of the DNC

every rational informed patriotic adult is a TRump hater

Right, my ilk runs Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Chicago, Louisville, NYC all in that alternate universe in which you live. You really should be doing research on the Constitution and whose responsibility for the results of the virus pandemic but no you would rather divert from real issues. If you get the virus who are you going to blame?

:sleep:
Since you brought it up, "pandemic" my a**.

Experts who know infinitely more about this pandemic than you do have made its dangers very clear.

You and your ignorance are dismissed. 👋

If the police officers betrayed the public trust and killed an innocent person without just cause, then they should be convicted and sent to prison. The police officer cost the Taylor family their daughter. The police officer cost the city's taxpayers 12 million dollars. If his conduct was anything else besides an innocent mistake and he intentionally killed someone who was of no threat to him, he should not be allowed out of prison until he is so old that he has to use tennis balls to foot his walker.
The cops acted within the rules and in self-defense.

The fact that the scum she was with opened fire first, the swamp happily did not mention. At least, not in the headlines.

people kill other people by mistake everyday

if the mistake rises to the level of criminal they are prosecuted

same will happen here

Why would Donald Trump, current republicans or conservative christians care about this woman?

Back
Top Bottom