• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brenda Snipes' open democrat voter fraud in FL

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
What happens in voting precincts with corrupt democrats who do not give a damn about the law and right? They practice whatever fraud they think they can get away with to give the win to the democrat. This time they have gotten caught and there will be no getting away with it.

This time they have gotten caught and there will be no getting away with it.

Oh, yes they will.

No Republican has the guts to touch Ms. Brenda.

And the Democrats consider her a hero. They think vote stealing is a lot of fun.

Don't cry for Argentina; cry for Florida.

What happens in voting precincts with corrupt democrats who do not give a damn about the law and right? They practice whatever fraud they think they can get away with to give the win to the democrat. This time they have gotten caught and there will be no getting away with it.

I would like to see a link to the accusations, please.
/

I hope you are right. Dims will do whatever it takes to gain power. They are criminals and liars.

Oh, yes they will.

No Republican has the guts to touch Ms. Brenda.

And the Democrats consider her a hero. They think vote stealing is a lot of fun.

Don't cry for Argentina; cry for Florida.

Brenda has defied a court order directly addressed to her. She will not get away with that.

I would like to see a link to the accusations, please.
/

Keep watching your TV. Not even the most liberal of leftist media outlets will be able to hide what the democrats are trying to do in Broward County Florida in the several days since the election was over everywhere else.

She will not get away with that.

Oh, yes, she will.

No one messes with Ms. Brenda.

(I am not allowed to be more specific.)

Have a nice day and be sure to cry for Florida!

Brenda has defied a court order directly addressed to her. She will not get away with that.

She has so far. The true incompetence on display is that she keeps her "public service" job despite being totally inept at performing its legally required duties.

Where is the supporting evidence for this claim?

That old Snipes babe from Broward and the Bucher babe from Palm Beach are quite the pair, ain't they?
They are examples of what happens when people are motivated to achieve positions of power for the wrong reasons.
That's how we end up with types like Acosta and the current educational system.

Good investigations and research is always the best tool to obtain a good understanding of the facts and truth. Here is just one of many postings of facts to be entered into the discussion for good conclusions to be drawn:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/15/editorial-ballot-box-wizardry/

That is an EDITORIAL. It says so right at the top. That means it is an opinion piece.

I ask again, where is the verifiable evidence of criminality in the most recent elections to support your charge? Screw 1948.

All I wanna know is how a Bush appointee became a Democrat?
And why anyone would not want every vote counted?
Have we gone that far down the instant gratification rabbit hole that if things aren't done in 5 minutes then its fraud?

That is an EDITORIAL. It says so right at the top. That means it is an opinion piece.

I ask again, where is the verifiable evidence of criminality in the most recent elections to support your charge? Screw 1948.

Of course democrats want the 1948 discussion to go away. The "Box 13" voter fraud evidence is a problem for them, just as are all the many other evidences of democrat voter fraud since then, as they attempt to continue promoting the lie that no voter fraud is taking place in America. To hell with lying democrats, we will not allow Brenda Snipes and a whole horde of corrupt democrat lawyers and corrupt democrat players to turn Florida elections into a banana republic process.

Of course democrats want the 1948 discussion to go away. The "Box 13" voter fraud evidence is a problem for them, just as are all the many other evidences of democrat voter fraud since then, as they attempt to continue promoting the lie that no voter fraud is taking place in America. To hell with lying democrats, we will not allow Brenda Snipes and a whole horde of corrupt democrat lawyers and corrupt democrat players to turn Florida elections into a banana republic process.

1948 went away on its own seventy years ago.

You want to pretend that something you suggest happened then indicts the current election results. That is gross intellectual dishonesty of the worst stripe and you should be ashamed for that.

All I wanna know is how a Bush appointee became a Democrat?
And why anyone would not want every vote counted?
Have we gone that far down the instant gratification rabbit hole that if things aren't done in 5 minutes then its fraud?

Jeb Bush?

What makes you think he's a Republican? (I mean, a REAL Republican).

He isn't. He's a GOP Elite who, like his brother and father, are globalists. The Dem Elites are also globalists. They work together while pretending they are different.

Trump isn't pretending. Those who support him aren't pretending. They are ALL threats to globalism. So even "Republicans" will support Dems if it does harm to Trump and his agenda.

Heck, just look at who the Republicans are who are NOT complaining about the election corruption in Florida and other States. That should tell you about those "Republicans".

1948 went away on its own seventy years ago.

You want to pretend that something you suggest happened then indicts the current election results. That is gross intellectual dishonesty of the worst stripe and you should be ashamed for that.

The Bush administration did not start the war with Iraq, Congress did. Nevertheless democrats still parrot the lie about Bush long after he is gone from the scene. But they do not want to remember how Johnson won the 1948 election by voter fraud in the "Box 13" scandal because they do not want to admit democrats have used voter fraud for decades to their ungodly advantage.

The Bush administration did not start the war with Iraq, Congress did. Nevertheless democrats still parrot the lie about Bush long after he is gone from the scene. But they do not want to remember how Johnson won the 1948 election by voter fraud in the "Box 13" scandal because they do not want to admit democrats have used voter fraud for decades to their ungodly advantage.

It is intellectually dishonest to pretend that events of 1848 can be applied to our most recent election results.

So...following some of the links posted in this thread leads to a rather different view of Snipes. Here are some comments:

Broward’s elections supervisor accidentally mixed more than a dozen rejected ballots with nearly 200 valid ones

Hmmm...accidentally. A dozen rejected ballots. Well, OK, I'd agree that accidents shouldn't happen and rejected ballots (assuming they're rejected for good reason) shouldn't be mixed with good ones, but sheesh...I thought, based on the thread title, that there would be evidence of massive fraud and misfeasance. This hardly qualifies.

A court ruled she had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election 12 months after it, instead of the 22 months required by federal law.

Again, OK, shouldn't have happened, but this is hardly Argentina style election stealing going on.

Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the elections office’s website before polls closed, another violation of election law.

And yet again, shouldn't have happened, but if you follow the links to the original article, the vendor handling the website accidentally made a link live that it shouldn't have. There's a vast difference between a few errors taking place in a vast complex system and intentional malfeasance or gross carelessness.

The national review link is to a pdf of the motion filed by (I think) Rick Scott's attorneys; that some lawyers filed a motion doesn't mean they're right, or their claims factual. The blog post linked in the same post claims there are at least 12 instances of criminal activity, but then in support, links to articles in which someone throws an accusation, but no evidence is presented, and certainly no hearing in court over the matters in question. The one instance where I could find that a hearing had taken place (over the medical marijuana issue) ruled in Dr. Snipes' favor.

And now there's the whole thing about Box 13...which was in Texas 70 years ago. All the people involved in that issue are dead, and certainly not running elections today. It looks like a bunch of internet sites are seizing on the same few accusations and elaborating them until there's some apparent smoke. But the smoke is only apparent, and not real, at least so far. Maybe someone can post some actual evidence of intentional wrongdoing.

We set ourselves up for chicanery in this country because we do not want to standardize. Lack of standardization offers opportunity for chicanery and anybody interested in chicanery knows it.

States still control elections here. That is fine as far as it goes. However States should:
a) have to adhere to a minimum standard
b) exercise more control over counties.

Why in the name of Holy God are we still dealing with county by county differences in voting machines in some cases, counting processes in some cases, standards for counting in some cases. Am I hearing this right?...Somebody from Florida please respond. The ballot designs and ballot structures are not the same from county to county? Are you kidding me. Since there are countywide candidates, that difference will create some ballot anomalies. But your ballot should be well enough designed to take that into account.

What the hell is Snipes still doing in that job anyway? What is the training standard for county election officials down there? Is Snipes qualified to the standard that existed before this election? If she was SHUT UP and count the damn votes.

Seems to me this is similar to the Arizona problem of caring only when a vote is in process.

Suddenly everybody cares that Snipes has the job in the middle of the Vote Counting. Well kick her butt out BEFORE the vote counting at least satisfy yourselves that all your election officials are qualified to a standard. Are they all insane down there. Too much sun? Christ Jesus...chop the state off at the border and let it float toward Cuba. It disturbs me no end that all this vote counting and election lather will disappear between now and the next time we are voting and counting because in truth nobody really wants to resolve these issues. They just want the vote to go their way.

That said, I don't wonder if the utter absurdity of creating 8 pages of candidates and referenda in Florida is partially to blame for not even having a standard ballot configuration county to county. Are they nuts down there. Hold another election if you can't get your referenda sorted out well enough to avoid a GD 8 page ballot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom