• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breitbart caught using picture of other crowd for Trump

I don't know when they did pretend. They've been in the tank for Trump since day one.

Am surprised that Trump got the same turnout as Cleveland did for their NBA celebration. As a matter of fact it looks like the crowd wore the same exact clothing as the Cleveland fans.

Desperation.

A propaganda site for angry people. No actual ethics exist over there, pure garbage passed off as "journalism".

No surprise here. Andrew Breitbart (cause of death: asphyxiation from having his head crammed up his own ass) was a serial propagandist in life, and the organization he founded has gotten exponentially worse since his death.

Christonacracker.

This **** is making me embarrassed to be a Republican. How deceitful.

Guess what? Jim Hoft (the stupidest man on the internet) also used a photo from the Cavs championship parade and tried to say it was from a Dickless Donald event in Maine.

Can you believe this? Breitbart and Gateway Pundit are that freaking stupid. But, they know their audience....:lamo

Jim Hoft Also Uses Picture Of Cleveland's NBA Title Parade To Brag About The Size Of A Trump Rally

Christonacracker.

This **** is making me embarrassed to be a Republican. How deceitful.

Then take your Party back when the circus ends in November, oh and get a vetting system in place for future candidates. Pleeeeeease

Then take your Party back when the circus ends in November, oh and get a vetting system in place for future candidates. Pleeeeeease

Well, the Republicans aren't usually in the habit of nominating lifelong boorish Democrats for the Presidential job, so hopefully this was a one-off, and next time we'll get a candidate that acts older than 14 and has at least as much couth as a 3-toed sloth.

Guess what? Jim Hoft (the stupidest man on the internet) also used a photo from the Cavs championship parade and tried to say it was from a Dickless Donald event in Maine.

Can you believe this? Breitbart and Gateway Pundit are that freaking stupid. But, they know their audience....:lamo

Jim Hoft Also Uses Picture Of Cleveland's NBA Title Parade To Brag About The Size Of A Trump Rally

Actually I followed the links and that "line" picture was posted by some asinine Trump supporter named Trumps4U2 and he tweeted it to Hoft (who yes, is very stupid).

https://twitter.com/wesntex?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This election is absolutely embarrassing.

Actually I followed the links and that "line" picture was posted by some asinine Trump supporter named Trumps4U2 and he tweeted it to Hoft (who yes, is very stupid).

https://twitter.com/wesntex?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This election is absolutely embarrassing.

Hoft posted this on Gateway Pundit (he removed it later)

hoft1.jpg

Here is the original picture

cavs.jpg

Source: In Which the Stupidest Man on the Internet Pushes the Fake "$400M Ransom Payment" Story - Little Green Footballs

Didn't Glenn Beck and Fox do about the same thing to fluff up the size of a Tea Party Rally?

The idiots didn't even notice a major museum was missing.:lamo

What is with these people?

Yes, I know Hoft had it on his site (he's stupid). My point was it isn't just Hoft that's stupid. It's some random Trump supporter that's stupid and started that. Okay, well more than just that one Trump supporter is stupid, if I'm being honest.

Yes, I know Hoft had it on his site (he's stupid). My point was it isn't just Hoft that's stupid. It's some random Trump supporter that's stupid and started that. Okay, well more than just that one Trump supporter is stupid, if I'm being honest.

Hoft posted it, under his name, on his site. He owns this. Shame on him, he keeps re-earning his title of SMOTI.

The guy is flat out wrong so many times it is hilarious.

Well, the Republicans aren't usually in the habit of nominating lifelong boorish Democrats for the Presidential job, so hopefully this was a one-off, and next time we'll get a candidate that acts older than 14 and has at least as much couth as a 3-toed sloth.
Not sure all his followers are what one would call true Republicans, a Republican usually will not support a Liberal in an election, it would go against ones principles. Meaning it is time for a split and let the cards fall where they may, my guess is the Dems will do so in the not too distant future, but the Repubs need it now.

Not sure all his followers are what one would call true Republicans, a Republican usually will not support a Liberal in an election, it would go against ones principles. Meaning it is time for a split and let the cards fall where they may, my guess is the Dems will do so in the not too distant future, but the Repubs need it now.

Trump is making America great again. It will be even greater when I can turn on the television and not see his raccoon eyes and orange hair.

Trump is making America great again. It will be even greater when I can turn on the television and not see his raccoon eyes and orange hair.

Well I guess there is some good that will eventually come out of this mess but at the moment I am hard pressed to find it. Being the pessimist that I am I would remind you that when the dust clears we get 4-8 years of Hillary. God Help Us All.

Well I guess there is some good that will eventually come out of this mess but at the moment I am hard pressed to find it. Being the pessimist that I am I would remind you that when the dust clears we get 4-8 years of Hillary. God Help Us All.

Thanks. My husband and the kids are out of town and I'm alone with a fully stocked liquor cabinet. This just made me want to curl up with a nice bottle of bourbon and drink myself into a 3-day stupor.

And toad-like mouth.....

Thanks. My husband and the kids are out of town and I'm alone with a fully stocked liquor cabinet. This just made me want to curl up with a nice bottle of bourbon and drink myself into a 3-day stupor.

My advice? BBBB- Bourbon and bud tonight, beer for breaky.
I had a three-day stupor one day, it was brutal.

No surprise here. Andrew Breitbart (cause of death: asphyxiation from having his head crammed up his own ass) was a serial propagandist in life, and the organization he founded has gotten exponentially worse since his death.

It was never like that when he was alive, and he despised Trump.

Back
Top Bottom