• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING : Trump joins Biden in calling russia’s war on Ukraine ‘genocide’

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Former President Trump joined President Biden in calling Russia’s war in Ukraine a “genocide” during an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night.

While Trump was slamming Biden for policies he said have led to record high inflation, he said, “And now add to that what’s going on in Ukraine. That’s a genocide.”

If I were a moscow czar i´d capitulate today, they can kill more children , bring home more loot but Moscow barbarians can not bring down our Liberal Order , in Ukraine they lost already , Long Live the Liberal Order death to the oriental despotism ! ps the so called china is the next on the line !

The world will never forget this, Moscow will pay !

French forensic experts in Bucha to help Ukraine investigate possible war crimes

Sun shines on a dog's ass at least once a day.

Good on Trump for calling Putin's aggression toward Ukraine what it is.

The ever shifting nonsense of Doanld Trump. Who can trust what he says? Does this mean Putin is not a genius now? He usually walks back after a colossal fail. Who cares what he thinks! :rolleyes:

The ever shifting nonsense of Doanld Trump. Who can trust what he says? Does this mean Putin is not a genius now? He usually walks back after a colossal fail. Who cares what he thinks! :rolleyes:
It means Trump thinks Putin's genocide is genius.

Former President Trump joined President Biden in calling Russia’s war in Ukraine a “genocide” during an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night.

While Trump was slamming Biden for policies he said have led to record high inflation, he said, “And now add to that what’s going on in Ukraine. That’s a genocide.”

If I were a moscow czar i´d capitulate today, they can kill more children , bring home more loot but Moscow barbarians can not bring down our Liberal Order , in Ukraine they lost already , Long Live the Liberal Order death to the oriental despotism ! ps the so called china is the next on the line !

Did he say it was bad?

Back
Top Bottom