• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Trump Eviscerates Democrats' Impeachment Charges

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
“Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

So there you have it.

My view is it is shows the world how unserious the USA has gotten. We lecture the world on fairness in law, yet we do this on the heels of our loss of free speech, and deplatforming of dissenters.

“Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

So there you have it.

My view is it is shows the world how unserious the USA has gotten. We lecture the world on fairness in law, yet we do this on the heels of our loss of free speech, and deplatforming of dissenters.

When the defense can’t even spell United correctly in a historical document, I wouldn’t get too excited..

I mean, he said words. I don't know if that counts as eviscerating anything.

Is he going to bring evidence at any point in front of a judge? I'm not sure he understands the timeline here.

When the defense can’t even spell United correctly in a historical document, I wouldn’t get too excited..

What’s up with Trump lawyers and the English language, anyway?

Where are they going to work again?

...and the defense is focusing on Trump’s 1st Amendment right.....

So there you have it.

Republicans realize that an authoritarian alternative to democracy is their only hope. In the old days when a party lost an election they went through a period of soul searching in an effort to tailor their message to make it appeal to more voters. Republicans have concluded that democracy is the problem.And as former president Trump said. You have to dominate.

So there you have it.

Stay dishonest Chuckie

I thought you guys might like to read the essence of Trumps defense. What you think, feel, or have an opinion on is worth exactly nothing. You have heard the prosecution, now you can hear the defense.

You should be eating this up. It is historical event. A private citizen tried by a public tribunal powered by political hatred. So much for “The shining city on a hill”.

BTW, a dishonest person doesn’t post the perp’s defense for the haters to shit all over. You guys act as if I wrote it. Time to cut back on the gin and juice and get interested. This is a huge change in the relationship between the government and citizens rights.

Last edited:

So there you have it.

I think you need to read up on the definition of eviscerate.

So there you have it.

As always, chuck lies out of every orifice simultaneously.

Biden, Oct. 24: But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Oh, he was referring to measures they took to help people ensure that they would be able to vote as a way of fighting back against the GOP's endless attempts to disenfranchise voters surreptitiously and at the last second so that they can't fix their registration in time.

Why all the lies, chuck?

I thought you guys might like to read the essence of Trumps defense. What you think, feel, or have an opinion on is worth exactly nothing. You have heard the prosecution, now you can hear the defense.

You should be eating this up. It is historical event. A private citizen tried by a public tribunal powered by political hatred. So much for “The shining city on a hill”.

BTW, a dishonest person doesn’t post the perp’s defense for the haters to shit all over. You guys act as if I wrote it. Time to cut back on the gin and juice and get interested. This is a huge change in the relationship between the government and citizens rights.

You seem confused. Your thread title claims Trump has eviscerated something. This later post is supposedly about it being his defense that has accomplished this (lol). But your OP only contains a hilariously stupid attempt by you to *get* Biden by taking a quote out of context.

I mean, he said words. I don't know if that counts as eviscerating anything.

Is he going to bring evidence at any point in front of a judge? I'm not sure he understands the timeline here.
Our battery tech is pretty piss poor at this point though. Rather energy inefficient and relies on kids strip mining China and India to get all the materials.

he will bring evidence... right now though, he’s working on releasing his taxes—they’re STILL under audit😃

Republicans realize that an authoritarian alternative to democracy is their only hope. In the old days when a party lost an election they went through a period of soul searching in an effort to tailor their message to make it appeal to more voters. Republicans have concluded that democracy is the problem.And as former president Trump said. You have to dominate.

I miss the days when the biggest political controversies were candidates saying things like “binders full of women” and figuring out who in government was bonking their interns. Now we have to contend with outright treason and people being given political power who believe the biggest problem facing our nation and the world is a secret race lizard people eating babies in pizza parlors.

The Kraken 2.0

I am sure they will find that Hugo Chavez was responsible for it, provide signed pieces of papers saying it was aliens, actual aliens from another planet that was responsible for the raid on capital hill

Back
Top Bottom