• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:44] BREAKING: Tony Bobulinksi to expose Biden family corruption on Tucker Carlson's show Tuesday... will be on for the entire show

Breaking news! Trumper's are ****ing idiots.

I said this in another thread. This story has one motive and one motive only, an attempt to sway the election. If Trump wins this story immediately dies...If Trump loses you trumpers will cry over this story on deaf ears for about a week then it will eventually die. There is literally nothing here....You know it, we all know it, this is so damn obvious.....

Last edited:
Breaking news! Trumper's are ****ing idiots.

If the powers to be are listening, I get dinged 3 points with these kinds of statements which is ok as long as this guy (liberal) is taken to task for his language when commenting on conservatives.

I said this in another thread. This story has one motive and one motive only, an attempt to sway the election. If Trump wins this story immediately dies...If Trump loses you trumpers will cry over this story on deaf ears for about a week then it will eventually die. There is literally nothing here....You know it, we all know it, this is so damn obvious.....

What we do know is that you are blind to reality. All career politicians are corrupt and this time Biden got caught. About time!

What we do know is that you are blind to reality. All career politicians are corrupt and this time Biden got caught. About time!
Sure, okay....You must be "woke." Hows that Qanon going for you.....

This is the storey no one will cover or discuss for a reason, it's nonsense. Not one word in the media because it is such an obvious hit job that only a Trump supporter can believe it.

What "reality"? Are there ANY objective, verifiable FACTS that prove this "reality" of yours? If so, please list them (with links/references).

Thanks, in advance.

Or, more likely, is it simply that you (and people like you) are detached from reality, and that IN ACTUAL REALITY, this story is about as much "reality" as every other fakenews scandal cooked up by your side.

Do you people understand that your "reality" is what educated, informed people consider lies and delusions?

The entire Tucker Carlson "expose'" just landed with a very quiet "thud".

LOL...where's zimmer now? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Twenty minutes till showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to pop some corn.

this is the dumb ass and gullible audience that Rush and Sean have gotten rich off of.

Fox News' own attorneys argued in court that no reasonable person would find Tucker Carlson to be a credible source of news.

The judge not only agreed but ruled in Fox's favor.

This is one telling interview. Biden family had deals all over the world. Ukraine, Romania, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Moscow, and China. I am very glad he turned everything over to the FBI.

This is one telling interview. Biden family had deals all over the world. Ukraine, Romania, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Moscow, and China. I am very glad he turned everything over to the FBI.

So, contrary to what Joe had said in the past, he knew very well what Hunter's "business" dealings were ... because he was part of it.

The interview was damning and the evidence is rock solid.

It's the exact thing that people have been trying to weed out of government for generations. Politicians using the power of their position to enrich themselves. Joe Biden used his position to enriched is brother, his son, and unless you are completely devoid of any critical thinking skills AT ALL, himself.

It was JOE INC and business was booming.

This is our choice... a con man who wears it on his sleeve or a con man who lies so convincingly that supposedly "open minded" individuals could watch that interview and examine the evidence provided(which is extensive and irrefutable) and STILL deny what is right in front of their faces. Or worse yet, refuse to watch it or examine the evidence because... <hands over ears> "la la la la, la la la la..."

So, contrary to what Joe had said in the past, he knew very well what Hunter's "business" dealings were ... because he was part of it.
Yep the evidence lays that all out. Barnacle there are a whole lot of charges that could ensue over what has been discovered. I am not a lawyer but money laundering,
RICO violations, tax evasion for starters.

Yep the evidence lays that all out. Barnacle there are a whole lot of charges that could ensue over what has been discovered. I am not a lawyer but money laundering,

I'm a bit cynical by now. Like with Hillary and Obama, I think nothing will come of it ...

😂

I'm a bit cynical by now. Like with Hillary and Obama, I think nothing will come of it ...

Maybe that's because claims by white wingers hardly ever match reality. You'd think constantly being grifted would make you cynical about who you trust for accurate information but no. Not you geniuses. 😂

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Tucker Carlson hardly said a word during the interview. It was all Bobulinski detailing deals, meetings, etc...

The source is Bubulinski, not Tucker Carlson.

So why is this on a known liars show instead of 60 minutes?

The Hunter Biden fracas is moving nothing and nobody regardless of how hard Trumphumpers try go push it. They appear not to realize that they are just talking to each other.

All this will do nothing in this race as most won't touch this story with a 10 foot pole because of all the holes and inconsistencies. At least the trumpies have something to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom