• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING : The 72nd Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian Army and "Azov" fighters DESTROYED Muscovite TANK columns . Total destruction

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The 72nd Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian
🇺🇦
Army and "Azov" fighters DESTROYED Muscovite TANK columns near Brovary city. Total destruction of Moscow tank column ! VIDEO , you won't believe what you see here ....

The 72nd Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian
🇺🇦
Army and "Azov" fighters DESTROYED Muscovite TANK columns near Brovary city. Total destruction of Moscow tank column ! VIDEO , you won't believe what you see here ....

"TOTAL DESTRUCTION"???

I don't think so.

did any of Vlad’s people tell him it’s the year 2022 and there are drones???? Look how crowded these tanks are! They’re like right on top of each other. This is so surreal

And now that they’ve won, they need to kill the Azov Neo-Nazis.

you are right, but did you hear Call Record ?
ps

LOL!!

Where do you get these videos? These two are even more useless than your previous videos.

The visuals have zero to do with what the voice over is saying.

I don't know what your point is in posting these two videos. Are you saying those drones were used in the other videos? I don't think so. Your other videos said the attack on the armor column was artillery.

Sorry...STILL no "TOTAL DESTRUCTION".

wow, the Ruskies tucked their tails and headed back to where the came from when death rained from above on their tanks. I think this is the reason they still are not in control of Kyiv.

wow, the Ruskies tucked their tails and headed back to where the came from when death rained from above on their tanks. I think this is the reason they still are not in control of Kyiv.
1646928004982.png

Mother Russia will squash the Ukrainian Nazi pigs by the end of the month.

Just openly a Russian propagandist now, aren’t you? Not even trying to hide it anymore.
Of course I support Russia's right to fight off the woke cancer that is western society.

They don't want western leftist progs grooming their children to be queer before they can count.

Of course I support Russia's right to fight off the woke cancer that is western society.

They don't want western leftist progs grooming their children to be queer before they can count.

What does that have to do with invading and bombing the shit out of Ukraine?

I thought Ukrainians were “Nazis”? Now you say they are “leftist progs”?

Maybe the problem is that you are a shill for a dictator who is just trying to expand his empire?

ok "progressive"

Back
Top Bottom