• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Site connected to Russian hackers posts Republican emails

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Site connected to Russian hackers posts Republican emails | TheHill

A website tied to the hacking scandal of the Democratic Party has now posted a small batch of leaked emails from Republican campaigns and state GOP staffers.The emails on the site, known as DCLeaks, appear to be from state party officials and former Republican presidential candidates, including Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). The messages range from June to October of 2015.
The DNC hacker or hackers known as Guccifer 2.0 used DC Leaks to promote leaks from a Clinton staffer's email to The Smoking Gun, though the hacker claimed not to have been involved with the theft of the messages.
Most of the messages coordinate campaign activities, solicit funds, or invite or RSVP to events. The archive is largely the procedural minutia of running campaigns or state parties.

I only just came across this, will try to get a better link ASAP. Other big blogs are starting to report it:

BREAKING: Hacked GOP Emails Posted on Same Site That Nailed the Democrats | RedState
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/ru...ign-emails-might-mean-the-gop-was-hacked-too/

Just want to bring you all back to this:

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [....] I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” - Donald J. Trump.

He has encouraged the Russians to hack people he doesn't like, now, they're hacking everyone. Donald J. Trump is the retarded manchurian candidate.

I doubt Russia cares about Trump's poor attempt at a joke. Are there any emails yet or just articles talking about how boring they are?

I can imagine the right cheering for a while, now not so much. What worries me is that we don't condemn this outright, regardless of target. What is the post behind all this, really? To let us know how far we have come yet how far we have to go?

I can imagine the right cheering for a while, now not so much. What worries me is that we don't condemn this outright, regardless of target. What is the post behind all this, really? To let us know how far we have come yet how far we have to go?

Why not? The right hates the republican party.

So is there anything juicy to share? I would love to see what criminal activity the republican party is up to.

You can't post blogs in the mainstream media forum.

so the drama is continuing...I find the whole thing unnerving, but most of all, bizarre

people that waste their life doing this type of crime are ... well ....

antisocial at best...and a complete twist probably

so the drama is continuing...I find the whole thing unnerving, but most of all, bizarre

people that waste their life doing this type of crime are ... well ....

antisocial at best...and a complete twist probably

If you catch them in illegal activity and release it to the public it could be argued that it's an action that is helping the American people.

Why not? The right hates the republican party.

Self loathing can be so unattractive - not to mention mentally unhealthy as well.

Self loathing can be so unattractive - not to mention mentally unhealthy as well.

Only the left thinks a political party is somehow connected to themselves.

Only the left things their party is somehow connected to themselves.

What left things are you talking about and how are you able to speak for them?

What left things are you talking about and how are you able to speak for them?

I corrected the spelling error before your response came through. :D

If you catch them in illegal activity and release it to the public it could be argued that it's an action that is helping the American people.

meh, it never pans out or amounts to much or at least seldom...once one has gained that lofty pinnacle where all of these dweebs exist they are mostly teflon

I corrected the spelling error before your response came through. :D

No you had not because it would have shown as corrected. I simply quoted it as typed.

Glad to see you did correct it.

So can you answer my question? Who on the left are you referring to and how is it that you speak for them?

No you had not because it would have shown as corrected. I simply quoted it as typed.

Glad to see you did correct it.

So can you answer my question? Who on the left are you referring to and how is it that you speak for them?

I think he's just referring to the left in general.

Maybe this is why Twitter has banned Guccifer?

If they put Crooked Hillary in jail I am interested other wise it's nothing but drama and
a giant waste of time.

I'm sure the R's are very terrible.

"Hey Charlie, where can I send a new resume! My wife is pregnant again and I need more money!".

Borrrring....

It would be interesting to see if this is a server hack or email account hacks. So far the parties mentioned have been Michelle Bachman, Lindsey Graham and McCain. The emails released are pretty vanilla.

I only just came across this, will try to get a better link ASAP. Other big blogs are starting to report it:

BREAKING: Hacked GOP Emails Posted on Same Site That Nailed the Democrats | RedState
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/ru...ign-emails-might-mean-the-gop-was-hacked-too/

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [....] I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” - Donald J. Trump.

He has encouraged the Russians to hack people he doesn't like, now, they're hacking everyone. Donald J. Trump is the retarded manchurian candidate.

This is really amusing. Trump gets blamed in the OP for Russians hacking Republican's emails now.

Are you even concerned with the fact that Hillary lied about turning over all work related emails, among other things, to the House Benghazi Committee?

Of course not. You're more concerned that Trump encouraged Russia to find those missing emails.

Only in the small minds of liberals...

Putin ISN'T a part of the VRW Conspiracy?

I wonder if they will reveal the mysterious secret that the GOP cmpaign spent the entire primary trying to find a way to derail Trump. That would be a massive new story.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066200477 said:
This is really amusing. Trump gets blamed in the OP for Russians hacking Republican's emails now.

Are you even concerned with the fact that Hillary lied about turning over all work related emails, among other things, to the House Benghazi Committee?

Of course not. You're more concerned that Trump encouraged Russia to find those missing emails.

Only in the small minds of liberals...

Must make it about Clinton....must make it about Clinton...

I wonder if they will reveal the mysterious secret that the GOP cmpaign spent the entire primary trying to find a way to derail Trump. That would be a massive new story.

So a story of incompetence is what you're looking for?

Back
Top Bottom