• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Site connected to Russian hackers posts Republican emails

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [....] I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” - Donald J. Trump.

[/I]He has encouraged the Russians to hack people he doesn't like, now, they're hacking everyone. Donald J. Trump is the retarded manchurian candidate.

Lol...he didn't encourage Russia to hack anyone. First of all, it would be literally impossible for Russia to hack Hillary's server because it was already shut down and confiscated.

Great...now if the Russians could just find and publish Bush's 40 million missing emails....

"...The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States...."

GOP Groups Told to Keep Bush Officials' E-Mails

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see if this is a server hack or email account hacks. So far the parties mentioned have been Michelle Bachman, Lindsey Graham and McCain. The emails released are pretty vanilla.

The OP says "A website tied to the hacking scandal of the Democratic Party has now posted a small batch of leaked emails from Republican campaigns and state GOP staffers."

It doesn't say the emails were hacked, just leaked.

The OP says "A website tied to the hacking scandal of the Democratic Party has now posted a small batch of leaked emails from Republican campaigns and state GOP staffers."

That is kind of my point. I would like to know if a RNC server of some type was hacked or if it was just an couple of email accounts. I guess I need to look at the email addresses. That might tell me if they came off the same server but not if it is just email accounts. If there is a difference between servers one might have .gov and another have .senate or something like that.

Last edited:
Great...now if the Russians could just find and publish Bush's 40 million missing emails....

"...The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States...."

GOP Groups Told to Keep Bush Officials' E-Mails

Since you are so worried about those missing emails I thought I would bring you up to speed. It was not 40 million and they were recovered:
The White House said earlier this year that between 10 and 20 million emails have been recovered that were either mislabeled or lost. Some of the emails were resurrected from backup tapes covering days when White House analysts believed there were suspiciously low counts of archived emails, indicating that messages were not being captured. (In January, the administration transferred nearly 100,000 backup tapes to the National Archives.) Many of the emails in question can be requested under the Freedom of Information Act beginning in 2014, five years after the close of the Bush administration.

This paragraph has a funny line in it:
The final settlement of the emails case would be another major victory for transparency advocates and one more concrete step the Obama administration has taken to live up to its pledge of improving government accountability.
White House Emails Case Nearing Settlement | Mother Jones

22 million missing Bush White House e-mails found
Computer technicians have found 22 million missing White House e-mails from the administration of President George W. Bush, according to two groups that are settling lawsuits they filed over the failure by the Bush White House to install an electronic record keeping system.
The recovered e-mails — located over the past year by White House contractors — will now become part of the archived collection of papers at the National Archives and Records Administration.
22 million missing Bush White House e-mails found - News - telegram.com - Worcester, MA
You can stop worrying now. Glad I could help.

Last edited:

Okay, I looked at the addresses on the emails. You could be right, they might have been just leaked and not hacked. The addresses are all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom