• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING : "russia"-Ukraine war: Moscow says first phase of invasion complete; seventh "russian" general reported killed – live

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
BREAKING : "russia"-Ukraine war: Moscow says first phase of invasion complete; seventh russian general reported killed – live

its what many experts and Moscow watchers (like me) predicted , Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

PS sorry Mods , but its REAL BREAKING !

1648234477926.png

Last edited:

THE ENDGAME: MUSCOVY HAS ALREADY LOST (y) IN UKRAINE || 2022​

The end of Vladimir Putin (y)

I don't think anyone worries much about russia losing officers. unlike the west, military service is not seen as particularly honorable in russia, with many of their own officers suffering robbery and humiliation by the russian mafia, who is held in higher regard by the kremlin.

it makes their military less effective, but it also insulates them from the consequences from losing a general. soldiers up and down the ranks are easy to replace. Something we couldn't have in the west.

Moscow sucks big time

Mosins have been used in every major conflict since the 1890's. Ukraine uses mosins.

The Russian army is armed with the AK-12 as their standard issue rifle.

BREAKING : "russia"-Ukraine war: Moscow says first phase of invasion complete; seventh russian general reported killed – live

its what many experts and Moscow watchers (like me) predicted , Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

PS sorry Mods , but its REAL BREAKING !

View attachment 67382090

Yes, it’s obvious that Putin is searching for a way to declare victory and claim that Dombass was the real objective.

It isn’t going to work.

Yes, it’s obvious that Putin is searching for a way to declare victory and claim that Dombass was the real objective.
people on both sides have been saying that's been the real objective(and establishing a landbridge to crimea).
It isn’t going to work.
Sort of up to the russian people? They weren't expecting a war to begin with, so i don't think they'll care much about gains if it's over quickly.

people on both sides have been saying that's been the real objective(and establishing a landbridge to crimea).
If so they wouldn't have tried to decapitate Kyiv and take major cities. An invasion on this scale wasn't meant to achieve limited goals in the East.
Sort of up to the russian people? They weren't expecting a war to begin with, so i don't think they'll care much about gains if it's over quickly.

If so they wouldn't have tried to decapitate Kyiv
That's not necessarily true. You would also want to seige kyiv if you want to draw away their forces. For russia, their most elite units have always been in southeast the entire time. Kyiv has been a battle of cannon fodder on both sides.
and take major cities.
Mariupol is a major city.
An invasion on this scale wasn't meant to achieve limited goals in the East.
Is annexing the donbass really a limited goal? I don't think so. If I wanted to annex british columbia, i would expect to fight all of canada. Putin just escalated it quickly, but he didn't really do anything to annex the entire country.

That being said, i expect any deal to require Ukraine to stay of nato/EU.

watch this and google videos from your sovok year 1991 👊

It isn’t going to work.

A couple of weeks ago, Putin might have had a window in which he could have declared victory, withdrawn his forces from Ukraine, and kept control of the Donbas and Crimea. But with Ukraine not only surviving but now driving Russia back in some cases, Zelensky probably no longer feels it has to compromise on anything beyond remaining a neutral country.

Back
Top Bottom