• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BREAKING: Press conference featuring alleged Election Whistleblowers...

Aren't you who told us here you are a registered Republican? That you piss on Trump kind of mocks that claim.
There's people registered as Republican or Democrat and then there are extreme partisan hacks. Funny you seem to think one has to be a partisan hack to be registered with a party.

The supplier of the information is not the question. How could hundreds of thousands of votes for a person be harvested in NY State is the issue.
Easy. They weren't. You've been lied to and you chose to believe it because it fits your narrative.

The AG holds the hearing. The video explains what happened as to the ballots.
I'm sure it makes many an allegation.

lol

Let us know when anything actually gets through the courts.

I see why tRumpers hate reality right now and cling to any straw they can grasp. Do you by any chance have an independent link to this DA investigation??? I can only find one from over a month ago about 2 (TWO) ballots alleged to have been mailed to voters pre-filled out.

Since then multiple investigations and tRumper lawsuits have proven nothing.... ✌
The video source is not the issue. The fact Democrats hate these investigations is a major issue for them.

Easy. They weren't. You've been lied to and you chose to believe it because it fits your narrative.
I listened to the driver of the truck carrying postal mail. I am sure he understands this problem and is a whistle blower. You like Whistle Blowers don't you?

I'm sure it makes many an allegation.

lol

Let us know when anything actually gets through the courts.
Given it was the AG presenting this, I would believe it will get into the court.

There's people registered as Republican or Democrat and then there are extreme partisan hacks. Funny you seem to think one has to be a partisan hack to be registered with a party.

Direct quote me saying what you laid on my doorstep?

Where is Jesse's trailer? What was the reason for Ballots filled out in New York showing up in PA?

The AG of PA is looking into this for you.

Gaylords were used to ship ballots. Ballots filled out.

Given it was the AG presenting this, I would believe it will get into the court.

Great... Let us know when he files something...

"Breitbart."

LOL

The video source is not the issue. The fact Democrats hate these investigations is a major issue for them.

The democrats don't give 2 shits about all these frivolous claims. I'm sure you are aware of the real breaking news....the #1 Trump toady Bill Barr says Trump's bull shit is bull shit.

Yet with all this overwhelming proof that Biden won this election, 50% of the cyanide laced Kool-Aid drinkers still think their majesty had the election stolen. ROTFLMFAO

Bobby turn the page and start living your ****ing life again Even your dog is laughing at you.

The AG holds the hearing. The video explains what happened as to the ballots.

The most important thing said in that hour and a half video, was said by Phil Klein and came near the very end at the 1:32:12 mark:

I guess the question is really this... "Should fraud be investigated?" not 'Is the fraud we're investigating sufficient to change the outcome of the election?"

That's putting the cart before the horse, and unfortunately far too many people are looking at it that way. I said it before and even created a thread on it... Every single state where there are allegations of voter fraud should be fully and completely investigated, and any fraud that is found should be fully exposed to the public, people should go to jail, and substantive measures should be taken to ensure it never happens again. If all of these allegations are dismissed and nothing is done, then the American people will never again trust the results of a presidential election and nor should they.

I don't get it... The left had no problem what so ever with the government spending 10's of millions on investigating Russian interference on our elections and if Trump was involved, but have no interest at all in discovering if voter fraud, wide scale or not, is happening right here in America. It's hard to think of anything more important to the nation than preserving the integrity of our elections, and I can think of only 1 reason that anyone would object to investigating these allegations... because their candidate won and as long as it benefits their political party, they have no desire for it to be discovered.

The most important thing said in that hour and a half video, was said by Phil Klein and came near the very end at the 1:32:12 mark:

I guess the question is really this... "Should fraud be investigated?" not 'Is the fraud we're investigating sufficient to change the outcome of the election?"

That's putting the cart before the horse, and unfortunately far too many people are looking at it that way. I said it before and even created a thread on it... Every single state where there are allegations of voter fraud should be fully and completely investigated, and any fraud that is found should be fully exposed to the public, people should go to jail, and substantive measures should be taken to ensure it never happens again. If all of these allegations are dismissed and nothing is done, then the American people will never again trust the results of a presidential election and nor should they.

I don't get it... The left had no problem what so ever with the government spending 10's of millions on investigating Russian interference on our elections and if Trump was involved, but have no interest at all in discovering if voter fraud, wide scale or not, is happening right here in America. It's hard to think of anything more important to the nation than preserving the integrity of our elections, and I can think of only 1 reason that anyone would object to investigating these allegations... because their candidate won and as long as it benefits their political party, they have no desire for it to be discovered.

I understand that none of you guys are going to actually read the complaints and see the attached evidence for yourself, but how many judges have to reject this crap before it dawns on you that there isn't much in the way of evidence to support these crazy conspiracy theories?

Trump and his allies have lost 38 of the last 39 legal cases.

Every time the judges say something like, "This evidence is shit. The case is dismissed."

How many times must this happen before you all realize Trump is lying to you?

I understand that none of you guys are going to actually read the complaints and see the attached evidence for yourself, but how many judges have to reject this crap before it dawns on you that there isn't much in the way of evidence to support these crazy conspiracy theories?

Trump and his allies have lost 38 of the last 39 legal cases.

Every time the judges say something like, "This evidence is shit. The case is dismissed."

How many times must this happen before you all realize Trump is lying to you?

I understand... You do not support any investigation into voter fraud unless you disapprove of the candidate that won the election.

I understand... You do not support any investigation into voter fraud unless you disapprove of the candidate that won the election.

This is not the argument that Trump and his legal team are making on the national stage. Trump's argument is far more extreme.

Furthermore, no one on the other side is saying stop all investigations. No judge is refusing to read the allegations being brought forward to the courts. And no Democrats are refusing any and all investigations. The counter-argument Trump critics are making pertains to the outrageous and extreme argument Trump and his legal team are making.

Your criticism of the complaints Trump critics are making is very much akin to a strawman argument.

And nobody has any obligation to take the rantings of Trump's team seriously. The whole world is not going to stop because of nutcases like Syndey Powell. Are you really, seriously expecting the whole process to stop because of whack jobs like Sydney Powell?

Aren't you who told us here you are a registered Republican? That you piss on Trump kind of mocks that claim.
Sounds like there is now a test to pass to see if you are republican enough? There is a huge difference between a republican and a trump cult member.

Hating phony accusations with no evidence is not unusual for most normal people. The major issue is the number of people who appear to have forgotten that they are Americans because they are bewitched by a corrupt demagogue. You are one of them. Let the demagogue go. You will feel much better. There will be others you can support.

Where is Jesse's trailer? What was the reason for Ballots filled out in New York showing up in PA?

The AG of PA is looking into this for you.

Gaylords were used to ship ballots. Ballots filled out.

WTF is a "Gaylord"?

Gaylord is a name of Norman French origin, from the Old French gaillard meaning "joyful" or "high-spirited".

This is way beyond sad.

After every dismissal, Trumpers are:
"This next suit is the one that proves fraud."
World: "Total BS, there has been no proof. And there wont' be any."
Trumpers: "Oh, you just don't want fraud investigated!"
Suit gets dismissed for lack of evidence. Next one filed:
Trumpers:
"This suit is the one that proves fraud."

Rinse and repeat, over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom