• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Breaking News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are only rolling on the floor cos they are ****ing pakis and i tried to burn them :monkeyarm:

look what i found
:spam::spam::spam::spam:

:spam:age hard

:spam:ing time lol, americans are gay, oops i mean gay,

****ing ages cos americans are dumbarses, sorry, dumb fannies

how dare you! you forgot the fat bastard bit! im dissapointed!

:spam: i cant cos im too busy killing iraqi wankers. but im gonna just hyjack the passanger plane over there:spam:

fat bastards, im gonna stuff there fat wifes anyway

im never going to america again, every where you turn there is FAT, SMELLY, SWEATY, UGLY,ANNOYING, YANKIE, C U N T S !

fly it into the statue of liberty. its european anyway. the french own it. ****ing americans cant even get there own monuments:spam:

got to go fellas, im on the first bombing run tomoz in the newyork underground
american wankers shove dildos uip the sons arse. look what you did to michael jackson, its your fault

You kids are cute. Really. I didn't know second grade let out this early. Now go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom