• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING NEWS -- Surprise Jan 6 Hearing On Tuesday, June 28th With A Surprise Witness

This is incredible, my take away is that Trump, Meadows and Giuliani are lying traitors to America and all belong in jail. This was planned and executed and Trump himself was leading the way. I can't believe that Rudy was stupid enough to tip their hand on the night of 1/4 to a secretary, OK, I can believe he's that stupid.

Trump saying she's lying in 3,2,1.........................
All of them, in prison, and stripped of their citizenship. Put them in Gitmo.

Just wait and see how his supporters here won't care. This is incredible testimony and it should put Trumpism down for good. His legacy will be in this woman's testimony.
Which is why I said "In normal times and a normal country."

Just wait and see how his supporters here won't care. This is incredible testimony and it should put Trumpism down for good. His legacy will be in this woman's testimony.
His supporters are brain dead automatons, they don''t love their country, they love their cult leader.

All of the mens rea and criminal intent you could ever want is in this hearing right now. If I were my naive early 2017 self, I'd conclude that Trump and his cohorts would be indicted before the end of the week. Cynical 2022 Cardinal is skeptical that our institutions are capable of working anymore.

I'm waiting to see if she can testify that Trump held off on sending support. If she has that he's done.

Trump lunged at the driver of the car who was trying to get the President away and to the West Wing. He grabbed the steering wheel and grabbed the driver by the clavicle because he desperately wanted to get back to the Capitol.

Last edited:
Trump ordered a crowd he knew to be armed and angry to march to the Capitol. People who were armed because he ordered the metal detectors to be removed.

Well. That was something. I honestly didn't think I could be surprised anymore.

Trump physically attacked a Secret Service agent.

The singular most incredible to me is that Trump was so obsessed with the crowd size that he ordered them to take down the magnetometer and allow everyone in because the weapons they were carrying weren't to hurt him! His anger was clearly mounting as he returned to the West Wing, sounds like he was way out of control. Break now but I think we are about to hear how Trump behaved as the riots were on going and it won't be about how he wanted to stop it!

His supporters are brain dead automatons, they don''t love their country, they love their cult leader.
Trumpianity [like Christianity] is a cult where the leaders supporting a central "god" figure don't want their members getting too intelligent because an intelligent person is a thinking person who can reason and therefore is a danger to exposing the central god-figure as a fraud. They want their members to be dumb uneducated sheep who blindly follow the god-figure without asking questions. Trump worshipers are people of extremely low IQ's, hence they are inevitably the kinds of people DP member NolanVoyd showcased in the video on his thread, "Hilarious: watch Trump supporters confronted with testimony from 1/6 hearings"

I've heard attorneys saying that it will be very difficult to convict Trump. IT all goes to his state of mind. If he sincerely believed he won then that gets him off the hook. Figure that one out. I'm sure every husband charged with murder and sent to death row sincerely believed his wife was cheating.

Yeah, I personally don't buy that anymore. Eastman told Trump that the plan to have Pence derail the electoral certification process on Jan 6 was illegal.

Yeah, I personally don't buy that anymore. Eastman told Trump that the plan to have Pence derail the electoral certification process on Jan 6 was illegal.
I hope you're right. I hope they nail Trump, Giuliani, Meadows and Eastman to the proverbial wall...preferably a prison wall.

In normal times and in a normal country, this is the kind of testimony that would destroy an entire political party for a generation at least.

I just finished watching the testimony.....WOW! Just totally unbelievable. Every Trump voter in the country should feel truly ashamed for supporting this horrible fascist abomination of a man. They ALL need to have their heads examined.

It's so demoralizing what has happened to this country. It's even more demoralizing when you think about how the Republican Nazi Party responsible for this Trump disaster have an excellent chance at taking back power in November.

How do decent, patriotic Americans not fall into total despair if that happens?

5 Stunning Revelations From Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony today -

1) Meadows and Trump knew there could be violence on Jan. 6 and enabled the mob.

2) Trump’s advisers knew that Trump could be exposed to criminal charges.

3) Trump went ballistic when he was told he couldn’t go to the Capitol.

4) Trump’s ring leaders (Meadows and Giuliani) asked for pardons.

5) Other Trump aides are cowards and dissemblers.

Hutchinson’s appearance before the committee placed a spotlight on the list of Trump aides who have refused to come forward with their eyewitness testimony, including Meadows, Ornato, Cipollone and others. In fact, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), the vice chair of the committee, read statements from unnamed witnesses that they had been warned by others to be “loyal” to Trump, suggesting the possibility of witness tampering.

Pressure or not, those who refuse to testify have chosen to protect themselves and Trump. Hutchinson’s courage and character stands in dramatic contrast to the spineless Trump protectors.

All conservatives here continuing to post that Trump is innocent should just be treated as the lying traitors that they are.

All conservatives here continuing to post that Trump is innocent should just be treated as the lying traitors that they are.

I agree. No liberal on this board should talk to ANY of them, except to insult them.

Back
Top Bottom