• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING NEWS -- Surprise Jan 6 Hearing On Tuesday, June 28th With A Surprise Witness

Meadows is gonna need a good F'ing defense attorney!

I'm really intrigued about the urgency of this testimony. She has already testified to the Jan 6 Committee, they've shown video of her during the hearings several times.

She changed attorneys in early June. Her former attorney worked for the Trump White House.

I'm really intrigued about the urgency of this testimony. She has already testified to the Jan 6 Committee, they've shown video of her during the hearings several times.

She changed attorneys in early June. Her former attorney worked for the Trump White House.
I am sure she is in a heavily guarded hotel right now.

With respect:

Hell, I'd probably find a TV to watch if they sweated T**** on the stand for hours, Benghazi-style.

Ted Cruz.

McConnell.

Maybe it's Pence.

I'm with you. The committee specifically said "new" information and they have interviewed her three times so not sure what might be new. Maybe she shared something new after she changed lawyers? Or maybe there is someone else and she is just corroborating? Will be interesting to see.

I've heard attorneys saying that it will be very difficult to convict Trump. IT all goes to his state of mind. If he sincerely believed he won then that gets him off the hook. Figure that one out. I'm sure every husband charged with murder and sent to death row sincerely believed his wife was cheating.

I've heard attorneys saying that it will be very difficult to convict Trump. IT all goes to his state of mind.
That's a copout from those attorneys...prosecutors have to prove intent in a variety of cases and regularly take those cases and get either convictions or guilty pleas.

No, the difficulties in indicting Trump are much different than any ordinary person on the street.

I bet there is some "boot shaking" going on. Meadows as well as several Congressmen. Evidently, after hearing the testimony of others brave enough to do so publicly, she decided that she wanted the American people to hear directly from her too. This is a person who knows one heck of a lot! Of course, Trumpers will call her a liar too.........man there sure are a lot of liars compared to the one truth-teller Trump.

I bet there is some "boot shaking" going on. Meadows as well as several Congressmen. Evidently, after hearing the testimony of others brave enough to do so publicly, she decided that she wanted the American people to hear directly from her too. This is a person who knows one heck of a lot! Of course, Trumpers will call her a liar too.........man there sure are a lot of liars compared to the one truth-teller Trump.

There was an old saying in the world of Chicago political corruption when insider witnesses start to flip:

"The first ones on the bus get the best seats."

If participants in the Trump White House misbehavior start seeing a possibility that they personally may be facing criminal charges, there could certainly be a run on "witnesses" that are looking to cut some kind of deal. Not trying to sound dramatic. But self preservation is a pretty strong motivator.

There was an old saying in the world of Chicago political corruption when insider witnesses start to flip:

"The first ones on the bus get the best seats."

If participants in the Trump White House misbehavior start seeing a possibility that they personally may be facing criminal charges, there could certainly be a run on "witnesses" that are looking to cut some kind of deal. Not trying to sound dramatic. But self preservation is a pretty strong motivator.

We will see what she has to say but I would not be surprised if you are correct especially as it seems the DOJ is stepping up activity.

Trump knew that the armed people weren't there to harm him, and that they'd march on the Capitol.

This is incredible, my take away is that Trump, Meadows and Giuliani are lying traitors to America and all belong in jail. This was planned and executed and Trump himself was leading the way. I can't believe that Rudy was stupid enough to tip their hand on the night of 1/4 to a secretary, OK, I can believe he's that stupid.

Trump saying she's lying in 3,2,1.........................

In normal times and in a normal country, this is the kind of testimony that would destroy an entire political party for a generation at least.

In normal times and in a normal country, this is the kind of testimony that would destroy an entire political party for a generation at least.
Just wait and see how his supporters here won't care. This is incredible testimony and it should put Trumpism down for good. His legacy will be in this woman's testimony.

Back
Top Bottom