• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING LIVE: #LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion

Doc91478

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
#LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion​

This is hilarious.
Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters.
Pelosi regularly says walls are ‘immoral’ when arguing against President Trump’s proposals for stronger border security which includes a wall.
The government shutdown has entered week three, the longest in US history because Schumer and Pelosi refuse to compromise on border wall funding.

Update: Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors.

~~~~~~
What a hypocrite, she wants illegals to cross our American border, but oh, don't cross her border, okay then. Everyone can argue, " Well, they knew they were trespassing, so what did they expect." That's the point of the border of United States. Switch Nancy Pelosi into Laura's role here today, and switch Nancy's border, with the U.S. border. Why is it okay Nancy Pelosi to lead the illegals into OUR BACKYARD, to offer them sanctuary.
Theoretically, anti-gun Nancy could have her guards shoot Laura Loomer and her people. I hope they squat until cops have to drag them off violently, so all can see how pro-wall Nancy is.
"ABC Fence Company? This in Über Frau Nanzi PeloSSi. Can you raise my estate fence six more feet and top it with razor wire? Why? Well, the illegals are pouring over, and I'm afraid that one of them might be an MS13 gang member!"
Maybe the walls of the homes of Progressive Democrats opposed to the border wall should be breached by illegal aliens and whatever else it take for them to get the message. This is what they wish on us only they are protected. None of them or their families ever seem to get killed like the cops or regular folks.
There is another caravan coming. Let’s send them all to Nancy's place. Both she, Schumer, Newson and others claim that sanctuary cities and areas. If she tries to kick them out, her hypocrisy will be exposed.
Chucky and crazy Maxine home addresses should be revealed for part of the caravan to find refuge there.
Great idea Laura !!

Your post made me facepalm so hard, I now have CTE.

I don't even know where to begin debunking your asinine OP cuz there is so much wrong with it.

So, Loomed proved fences don't work.

#LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion​

This is hilarious.
Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters.
Pelosi regularly says walls are ‘immoral’ when arguing against President Trump’s proposals for stronger border security which includes a wall.
The government shutdown has entered week three, the longest in US history because Schumer and Pelosi refuse to compromise on border wall funding.

Update: Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors.

~~~~~~
What a hypocrite, she wants illegals to cross our American border, but oh, don't cross her border, okay then. Everyone can argue, " Well, they knew they were trespassing, so what did they expect." That's the point of the border of United States. Switch Nancy Pelosi into Laura's role here today, and switch Nancy's border, with the U.S. border. Why is it okay Nancy Pelosi to lead the illegals into OUR BACKYARD, to offer them sanctuary.
Theoretically, anti-gun Nancy could have her guards shoot Laura Loomer and her people. I hope they squat until cops have to drag them off violently, so all can see how pro-wall Nancy is.
"ABC Fence Company? This in Über Frau Nanzi PeloSSi. Can you raise my estate fence six more feet and top it with razor wire? Why? Well, the illegals are pouring over, and I'm afraid that one of them might be an MS13 gang member!"
Maybe the walls of the homes of Progressive Democrats opposed to the border wall should be breached by illegal aliens and whatever else it take for them to get the message. This is what they wish on us only they are protected. None of them or their families ever seem to get killed like the cops or regular folks.
There is another caravan coming. Let’s send them all to Nancy's place. Both she, Schumer, Newson and others claim that sanctuary cities and areas. If she tries to kick them out, her hypocrisy will be exposed.
Chucky and crazy Maxine home addresses should be revealed for part of the caravan to find refuge there.
Great idea Laura !!

Translation: Laura Loomer continues to do stupid stuff that the right hails b/c she's white and blonde.

Back
Top Bottom