• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Judge Rules Against Corrupt Democratic Elections Supervisor

FreeWits

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
There is breaking news on a very serious issue. In Broward County in Florida, which is heavily Democratic, the elections supervisor (Brenda Snipes) seems to be corrupt. She had a judgement against her in 2016 for destroying ballots in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's election. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...r-broke-law-snipes-canova-20180514-story.html Now in 2018, a judge just ruled in favor of Governor Scott's campaign that Brenda Snipes must allow investigations by 7 pm ET. She has been doing everything in secrecy, she has refused to tell the media about how many ballots were cast, she hasn't counted the ballots in time, and now the courts have ordered the corrupt Brenda Snipes to comply with an investigation. https://www.local10.com/news/electi...-lawsuit-against-broward-elections-supervisor

Fine.

It doesn't mean the count should stop. The votes are perfectly legal and the only reason Scott is doing this, is to prevent what he knows are going mostly Democratic votes from being counted.

There is breaking news on a very serious issue. In Broward County in Florida, which is heavily Democratic, the elections supervisor (Brenda Snipes) seems to be corrupt. She had a judgement against her in 2016 for destroying ballots in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's election. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...r-broke-law-snipes-canova-20180514-story.html Now in 2018, a judge just ruled in favor of Governor Scott's campaign that Brenda Snipes must allow investigations by 7 pm ET. She has been doing everything in secrecy, she has refused to tell the media about how many ballots were cast, she hasn't counted the ballots in time, and now the courts have ordered the corrupt Brenda Snipes to comply with an investigation. https://www.local10.com/news/electi...-lawsuit-against-broward-elections-supervisor

A known corrupt leftist is counting ballots? Geez, what can go wrong there? lol

And look, the kookers love it. lol

It's not called the party of corruption for nothing.

From your first source above:
"Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules...."

Can someone tell me why Brenda Snipes still has her job?

Fine.

It doesn't mean the count should stop. The votes are perfectly legal and the only reason Scott is doing this, is to prevent what he knows are going mostly Democratic votes from being counted.

Of course Scott wouldn't object if he was getting extra votes, that would be up to the Democratic candidate. And guess what? Democrats complained when there were extra boxes of votes found late that pushed George Bush over the edge to beat Al Gore. Of course the count should continue, but now the legitimacy of these votes is now in question. Democrats complained about election fraud when Trump won (and like I said, when Bush won), but ironically, Democrats have been breaking election laws during that time.

Ah, think of the year 2,000 and the presidential election and then talk about corruption in counting votes. Once again the GOP wants to stop a vote count that may turn the election for the Dems. Seems if they are not keeping people from voting the GOP is stooping votes from being counted.

Of course Scott wouldn't object if he was getting extra votes, that would be up to the Democratic candidate. And guess what? Democrats complained when there were extra boxes of votes found late that pushed George Bush over the edge to beat Al Gore. Of course the count should continue, but now the legitimacy of these votes is now in question. Democrats complained about election fraud when Trump won (and like I said, when Bush won), but ironically, Democrats have been breaking election laws during that time.
Please, Republicans pull out all the stops every election to try and prevent the bluest of counties from being able to count all their votes.

We'll never know for sure who won Florida in 2000 because the GOP lawyers worked their magic to prevent that.

Please, Republicans pull out all the stops every election to try and prevent the bluest of counties from being able to count all their votes.

We'll never know for sure who won Florida in 2000 because the GOP lawyers worked their magic to prevent that.

Actually, Al Gore decided not to go the route of dragging the country through a recount, but nice revisionist history. Republicans are no saints by any means, but don't you find it a little ironic that Democrats have had judgements against them for breaking election laws, and this election official has even kept her job? I don't see Democrats getting outraged at their own party.

Tim Canova has alleged malfeasance in the past, regarding his race, and I find his allegations credible.

What parallel universe do you folks live in? So the slime from Nixon to the smearing lies against John Kerry are what?
May I point to the states with Republican govs and/or legislatures that are currently fabricating reasons to fear nonexistent voter fraud as they rig different ways to suppress voters?
These efforts are NOT corrupt? Pleez. Both parties have plenty of stink from skunks that will do anything to win.

Cheating in sports, in life and in politics is dirty. Period. Labeling one party as guilty is stupid and lazy. There are skunks as well as fine public servants in both parties.
Mudslinging just happens to be in the GOP's DNA lol

Actually, Al Gore decided not to go the route of dragging the country through a recount, but nice revisionist history. Republicans are no saints by any means, but don't you find it a little ironic that Democrats have had judgements against them for breaking election laws, and this election official has even kept her job? I don't see Democrats getting outraged at their own party.

For a "slightly liberal" person, you sure do hate liberals. Maybe you should change to 'very conservative'.

For a "slightly liberal" person, you sure do hate liberals. Maybe you should change to 'very conservative'.

I hate TDS as someone who loves Trump, and I hate that Progressives (who you call liberals) have taken over the Democratic Party. I am a Liberal Centrist, but I agree more with Conservatives than Progressives.

I hate TDS as someone who loves Trump, and I hate that Progressives (who you call liberals) have taken over the Democratic Party. I am a Liberal Centrist, but I agree more with Conservatives than Progressives.
Thats weird because most mainstream US conservatives dislike Drumpf. Drumpf is loved by the dumb and the rightwing....

Thats weird because most mainstream US conservatives dislike Drumpf. Drumpf is loved by the dumb and the rightwing....

Yeah, because they are the Bush-era Conservatives who I don't like, but I certainly find their individualism more palatable than Progressive collectivism.

Dude, you go full Trump and project every single post. It's truly stunning to watch.

Was in Florida as a tourist shortly after the 2000 recount. Bumper sticker in an areas where there were a lot of elderly said, "If you like the way we vote, wait til you see how we drive."

Ah, think of the year 2,000 and the presidential election and then talk about corruption in counting votes. Once again the GOP wants to stop a vote count that may turn the election for the Dems. Seems if they are not keeping people from voting the GOP is stooping votes from being counted.

What makes you think the GOP wants to stop a vote count? I haven't heard any GOP say that.

Yeah, because they are the Bush-era Conservatives who I don't like[
Ah. the ye olde "No True Scotsman" rhetorical ploy, lol.

but I certainly find their individualism more palatable than Progressive collectivism.
LOL, the dems have often been likened to an attempt to herd cats, but I imagine you are probably new at this game.

So again, the point remains, mainstream cons dislike Drumpf, you dislike them...and you LOVE Drumpf....so that leaves...rightwingers.

Ah. the ye olde "No True Scotsman" rhetorical ploy, lol.

LOL, the dems have often been likened to an attempt to herd cats, but I imagine you are probably new at this game.

So again, the point remains, mainstream cons dislike Drumpf, you dislike them...and you LOVE Drumpf....so that leaves...rightwingers.

What are you talking about? Bush-era Conservatives are Conservatives. I am not a Conservative. How is this a No True Scotsman?

What are you talking about? Bush-era Conservatives are Conservatives. I am not a Conservative. How is this a No True Scotsman?
Its okay, yer confused by the reference....and I imagine that if I pointed you to an explanation of what the term means, the link process would confuse matters even more. Don't worry about it. Just go ahead and keep saying you like "conservatives" but not "Bush conservatives"(ie mainstream conservatives).

Its okay, yer confused by the reference....and I imagine that if I pointed you to an explanation of what the term means, the link process would confuse matters even more. Don't worry about it. Just go ahead and keep saying you like "conservatives" but not "Bush conservatives"(ie mainstream conservatives).

I said that I agree more with Conservatives than Progressives. I know what a No True Scotsman Fallacy is, and I know I didn't commit one. Do you know what the fallacy is? You are misusing the term.

Fine.

No one's asking for the count to stop.

I said that I agree more with Conservatives than Progressives. I know what a No True Scotsman Fallacy is, and I know I didn't commit one. Do you know what the fallacy is? You are misusing the term.
It skips over the relevant comparison, "cons" and "bush-cons"...then makes another unsupported claim about my supposed "misuse".

let me know how that works out fer yer.

Back
Top Bottom