• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Judge Rules Against Corrupt Democratic Elections Supervisor

Show how they are breaking the law. You are the one with the accusation back it up.

These people say you are lying.

State elections observers have seen no evidence of criminal activity in Broward County

“Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time,” Sarah Revell, spokesperson for the state Department of Elections, told the Herald Saturday morning.

Two DOE staffers have been stationed in Broward County since at least Nov. 6 to oversee the administration of the elections, visit polling stations, and “ensure that all laws are followed.”​

Looks like your case is falling apart before it even begins.

I didn't say anything about "criminal activity." I said they were violating the law.

This entire thread is about a court ordering Broward County to comply with the law after finding that it wasn't. You should read the OP.

A similar finding in Palm Beach County:

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...roward-palm-beach-election-supervisors-690950

Circuit court judges in Broward and Palm Beach counties separately ruled today that two supervisors of elections violated state’s public records laws and must turn over ballots to Gov. Rick Scott, as recount politics continued to swirl in Florida.

So no, I'm not lying.

I didn't say anything about "criminal activity." I said they were violating the law.

This entire thread is about a court ordering Broward County to comply with the law after finding that it wasn't. You should read the OP.

A similar finding in Palm Beach County:

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...roward-palm-beach-election-supervisors-690950

So no, I'm not lying.

It was a lawsuit by Rick Scott to have them hand over ballots to his campaign. They did with no question. You stand on your wishful emotions and not fact.

It was a lawsuit by Rick Scott to have them hand over ballots to his campaign. They did with no question. You stand on your wishful emotions and not fact.

So, you can't even be honest enough to admit I wasn't lying when I said they were violating the law. They were.

And as of 12:15 pm today, Palm Beach County has NOT turned over the ballots for their noon deadline (which had even been extended, because they DID question that they COULD comply), so unless that's changed and it hasn't been reported yet, they still ARE violating the law, and it's YOU who are lying, or "standing on wishful emotions and not fact" when you say "they did with no question." Did you even bother to check if what you were saying was true?

Broward County turned over a package last night, but it hasn't been determined if it actually complied with the order yet. Until that is determined, they are still in violation of the law.

I am not siding with Snipes other than to say that asking her to stop counting so she can report out how many ballots have been counted and how many remain to be counted is absurd. She is not going to do it and neither would I. Her job is counting, not responding to every Tom Dick and Larry request during counting.

What are they going to do to her for not saluting to the court order? My answer would be.... do your worst. I am going to count till I have counted every vote. The various recounts should then go forward if applicable. Then the ballots (all 8 pages per ballot, another absurdity) should all be quarantined and sealed and the courts can decide what to do next based on pending lawsuits which are bound to be posted up by at least Nelson and Scott if not the gubernatorial candidates as well. The only way to actually hold Snipes accountable for anything is to allow her to complete and validate her count which is the job she is charged with doing!

To what end is the information being asked? If Snipes provided an answer they did not like, what would they do with that? Stop the count completely? Laughable...absurd.

That said, I am so sick and tired of this Florida voting nonsense that if they don't get this resolved between this election and the next I am fully in favor of slicing the state off at the border and letting it float toward Cuba. This is ridiculous.

Show how they are breaking the law. You are the one with the accusation back it up.
These people say you are lying. …

Those two people you cited are actually saying what they have not witnessed, not that there is no law-breaking (civil or criminal) or that others are lying.

It's not difficult to back up the opinion they are breaking the law and defying lawful court orders is well founded. The most recent news is that Brenda Snipes election department didn’t wish the canvassing board review a batch of 205 provisional votes, but after lawyers for the Republican Party raised enough hell, the office handed them over to the board, which usually reviews ballots still in the envelopes.

Turns out Snipes had salted the votes with 20 illegal votes, mixed into the pile - and given that she had pulled and separated them from their signature envelopes, the illegal ballots cannot be identified.

Given how many times this department has got away with assertive "accidents" in one direction its more likely than not corruption. One good way to evade signature requirements is to dump the signature envelopes, and if caught then claim it was merely a snafu.

More importantly, a Florida judge just ruled that Broward County was in violation of state law, and that Brenda Snipes was in violation of open records act. Yet, as of Friday, Snipes was refused to obey that court's order to allow state officials to inspect the voter records she has been handling.

So there is no dispute - Snipes has broken the law.

Which is what is happening. Democratic votes are legal too as much as you don't want them to be.

So... prove they are illegal votes being counted. Because at this point you have nothing other than that claim that you are pulling out of rush limbaughs ass.

The burden of proof is to show that that a vote was legally made and cast, which is why there are required rules, a chain of evidence of handling, as well as fully transparency in counting. Failure to meet such due diligence is prima facia evidence of dubious and invalid voting.

Your checks against fraud or mistakes is no standard - in your world a chain of evidence of secure and valid confirmation is not desired. That is, you support old fashioned corruption, right?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm mistaken but isn't a democracy all about counting uncounted ballots?

Those uncounted ballots and their validity come into question when the person behind it all has a history of questionable activities regarding ballot counts and the handling of ballots. I am, of course, speaking of the Don King look-alike Brenda Snipes.

Those uncounted ballots and their validity come into question when the person behind it all has a history of questionable activities regarding ballot counts and the handling of ballots. I am, of course, speaking of the Don King look-alike Brenda Snipes.

Sure. Fine. I hope any criminals in criminal electoral activity go to jail. Until then. Count the goddamn votes.

Back
Top Bottom